Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

Elamdri wrote:

lol, its a weapon of ass-destruction...
lolpun
Jagexx
+1|6140
The H-bomb, not any more, now it's the the G-bomb.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

h o l y s h i t
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6314|California

rdx-fx wrote:

Though if the G-Bomb were to make people suddenly develop a fondness for left wing politics, Birkenstocks, loud colors, VW Beetles, and San Francisco - It'd probably be banned by the Geneva Convention as an "inhumane and overly cruel weapon, designed to inflict unreasonable pain and suffering"...
Woah there. I'm sorry Mr. Anti-Gay Southern Hick, I don't like what you're saying.
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6529
Insanity, sounds like something out of the Worms games.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
In all seriousness for a min, this weapons isn't supposed to just make them gay. Its supposed to make them so sexually attracted to each other that they can't HELP go at it. So either this really a dangerous idea, because they want to make a weapon that will force people to loose control.

Either that, or they just must not think gay men have any self control to begin with.
iamangry
+59|6616|The United States of America
win ^
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6314|California

rdx-fx wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Though if the G-Bomb were to make people suddenly develop a fondness for left wing politics, Birkenstocks, loud colors, VW Beetles, and San Francisco - It'd probably be banned by the Geneva Convention as an "inhumane and overly cruel weapon, designed to inflict unreasonable pain and suffering"...
Woah there. I'm sorry Mr. Anti-Gay Southern Hick, I don't like what you're saying.
heh.  That's okay, you don't have to like anything I say.
Personally, should I be offended that your name references a 'Black Supremacist' extremist organization? but.. whatever.
Guess we won't be inviting each other over for dinner anytime soon, eh?

One, it was a joke.  lighten up
(Or, be pissed at me for some mispercieved slight - doesn't really make a bit of difference to me)

Two, I'm from Alaska - about as un-southern as you can get and still be an American.
Three, I'll match you credit-for-credit and I'm betting I'm alot more educated than you - and we can see who's more the 'hick'.
Four, There was actually no mention of the concept 'homosexual' or 'gay' in my quote. You filled in the blanks with your own recognition of exaggerated stereotypical 'gay' behavior.

Damn, man.. getting offended at a joke that obliquely references fairly harmless typical behaviors that may apply to metrosexuals or gays?  A little oversensitive, are you?
Sounds like you've been drinking a bit too much of the Politically Correct Kool-Aid.
This was my bad, In my mind i had the "[gaypridepublicspeaker].......[/speaker]" voice/code in my head. No offense here. Just making fun of the people who DO take things too literal. As for my name, it references 2 things (such as the word "Civil" in civil war)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard