DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6451
Unreal, good work on that second account, however I would have tons more respect if you had stayed with your first one to make it as l33t as possible. Anyone can start a new account after IO was released and make some good looking stats being a medic whore or what have you, what earns real respect in my books is showing dedication to infantry since the game came out and sticking with it even if your ratios aren't going to be as good with all the time spent in vehicle servers.

Sure you are a skilled medic since I've played you many times, but in my opinion you overrate yourself for several reasons:

1.) Like you've said before, you only play your latest account with your clanmates squadded and we all know how one coordinated squad of good medics can stack a karkand server for many rounds. I myself have never seen you play a single full round without your clannies on your team or in the server.

2.) Your an admitted tweaker which many will argue is fair game, but which I will argue doesn't make your numbers more impressive

3.) With 2 accounts cumulatively totaling close to 2500 hours, you clearly have too much time on your hands, making once again, your numbers less impressive.

As for me, my account is and always will be the only true infantry only account.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-06-12 19:49:32)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
2394 - golds

Play to win.
Play for fun.
Play on servers with auto balance
Play with servers that mix up the teams after every round. So you cannot be on the same team with say 5 of your clanmates every round, giving your team an unfair advantage. even if your entire clan squad switch from side to side, The side your on has the advantage. Unless you play on a server that is basicly a full server full of good clan players. And you can get some good 5 vs 5 / 10 vs 10 clan stacked teams.
I dont really go for the gold they just come as you play, like every other medal.
1 and only account.
Flag work is very important. If your defeding, capping / helping cap flags, your trying to push your team and win.
Working with your clan is fun and can easily dominate most servers expecailly your own.
Being a karkand medic on an infantry only server is one of the easiest ways to get golds / points.

It takes more skill to take down a Helo / jet with tanks and AA's then it does to kill infantry on an IO server.
IO servers = fun, but easy. easier then going up against armor, helos and jets. Not that I dont play them, like I said they are fun as hell.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-06-12 20:10:38)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6174

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

Unreal, good work on that second account, however I would have tons more respect if you had stayed with your first one to make it as l33t as possible. Anyone can start a new account after IO was released and make some good looking stats being a medic whore or what have you, what earns real respect in my books is showing dedication to infantry since the game came out and sticking with it even if your ratios aren't going to be as good with all the time spent in vehicle servers.

Sure you are a skilled medic since I've played you many times, but in my opinion you overrate yourself for several reasons:

1.) Like you've said before, you only play your latest account with your clanmates squadded and we all know how one coordinated squad of good medics can stack a karkand server for many rounds. I myself have never seen you play a single full round without your clannies on your team or in the server.

2.) Your an admitted tweaker which many will argue is fair game, but which I will argue doesn't make your numbers more impressive

3.) With 2 accounts cumulatively totaling close to 2500 hours, you clearly have too much time on your hands, making once again, your numbers less impressive.

As for me, my account is and always will be the only true infantry only account.
I respect your opinion, Divine. However, Im a balanced player. Staying Infantry only on karkand gets boring real fast!!! I love Airmap servers as much as Infantry and rotate back and forth with my Unreal_Insanity account. As you can see 75% of my kills come from Infantry only as the other comes from vehicles. I might not be #1 in an assault rifle but I am in the top 25 now with less than 400 hrs. I had too much time on my hands when I was deployed to a remote location in greenland. You cant leave the base as its 600 miles from North Pole and its extremely cold. So on my 4 days off I would just play BF 2 all day. No family can visit as its remote location. That can explain my hrs logged on SSgt_Diaz account. As for Unreal_Insanity, I avg. 1-2 hrs a day sometimes. Weekends I might logged in longer hrs, but hardly any on the weekdays.
I will continue to accomplish a virtual goal and thats to have (2) 4 star general accounts. I might even pass you, who knows. This keeps me playing BF 2, until CoD 4 is released.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6323|Netherlands

Ryan wrote:

How the hell do you guys get so many? I've been playing since june of '05 and I only have 13.
We can better ask u how the *** u only get 13 golds in 2 years i have 650 now, also not much but got like 520 silver and 350 bronze
aLeX
.?
+160|6341|:D

Omfg, on my new account that I made for giggles I have: 10 Gold Stars, 6 Silvers and 7 Bronze Stars. With just over 10 hours played.

On my old (Awful account) I have: 24 Golds, 34 Silvers and 30 Bronze Stars. With nearly 300 hours played.

I know my old stats arn't very good but they were greatly hampered by my n00b days and don't bother flaming me for playing IO, I enjoy it
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6173|UK
ive got 671 at moment 1040 hrs of playtime most of the golds were with chopper
legalaliens5
+0|6173
Hey Unreal_Insanity...

I think I was playing with (and against) you the other day on the NO HOP server.  Do you play there?

You were so damn fast going prone and shooting me before I was able to get a shot off!  I think you killed me like six or seven times.  I might have gotten you once...  Just asking - do you use some type of keystroke macro?  Are keystroke macros considered legit?  You are SO frickin' fast...

When you were on my team, you has at least double (maybe triple) the points that anybody else on our team had!

Oh, I have a total of 0 Gold Stars.

Last edited by legalaliens5 (2007-06-13 09:03:30)

too_money2007
+145|6318|Keller, Tx
180 for me. My goal is to keep twice as many golds as bronze. I'm well above that.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6656
I don't care about points or medals. I just like to win and play good. Need to have both to have fun.

If I play like shit and win, I'm disapointed. If I get the gold and lose I'm disapointed.

I think I have 400 something.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6174

legalaliens5 wrote:

Hey Unreal_Insanity...

I think I was playing with (and against) you the other day on the NO HOP server.  Do you play there?

You were so damn fast going prone and shooting me before I was able to get a shot off!  I think you killed me like six or seven times.  I might have gotten you once...  Just asking - do you use some type of keystroke macro?  Are keystroke macros considered legit?  You are SO frickin' fast...

When you were on my team, you has at least double (maybe triple) the points that anybody else on our team had!

Oh, I have a total of 0 Gold Stars.
I consider macros illegal so I dont use them. I use the "Q" key as my prone key, which makes me quick on the prone. I consider myself a real fast player at the keyboard and my friends agree that Im insane on the keyboard reactions. I have been doing it since day 1 which makes its real easy for me to execute my shots and ability to manuever around the keyboard with ease.
Gunner978
+7|6286|USA
Sucks how your stats got wiped man

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-06-19 22:39:13)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6174
yep, fell to the old k p server trick from people that hated me. Its ok, though. I took me a few days to get over it. I can recoop easily.
BootsJD
+10|6221

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

I currently have 1575 on SSgt_Diaz account and 1909 on my Unreal_Insanity account!!
Didnt your stas just get Wiped for Cheating with your Unreal_Insanity  Account ? That would not be a good indication on Great progress if that is the case.

Not trying to be smart I just thought someone posted that here one time. Just curious.

Last edited by BootsJD (2007-06-19 23:10:11)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6174

BootsJD wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

I currently have 1575 on SSgt_Diaz account and 1909 on my Unreal_Insanity account!!
Didnt your stas just get Wiped for Cheating with your Unreal_Insanity  Account ? That would not be a good indication on Great progress if that is the case.

Not trying to be smart I just thought someone posted that here one time. Just curious.
I didnt cheat, they used a server history ss and submitted with me joining a k p server. Like I said I was set up, that was the only time I joined it.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6451
how could u fall for that man... u must have alot of enemies.

Seeing everyone reset around me I've taken no risks with my account. That's why I avoid all servers/situations that might get me wiped. I'll quit a low populated 64 server in fear of getting too high of a BRS.
Gunner978
+7|6286|USA
lol.. this guy^ thinks pretty highly of himself..  Maybe we should bow down to his holynesS? lmfao nah.. Unreal_**** team will rise .. :]

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-06-20 02:45:35)

Unreal_Annihilation
+0|6148
I will rise back until another game comes out and eliminates me from playing battlefield 2. I will never fall for any trick out there. EA let me keep the rank for my Unreal_Insanity account but with 0 points. I will start over again, since alot of people hate that account too much.
BarryBarret
+1|6659
I enjoy earning medals too. Up to date :580 Gold
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands
around 530, and yeah I like it when I get the gold
Danorge
+7|6167|Denmark // 69! Az
I've started playing BF2 agian in April 07, before i  didt play for over a year. To get gold & respect, is hard. Play time is importent to have spred out over atlest 3-5maps. not 1 (lol) imo, i think people playing 1 map all the time is destroying the game. and not worth respect.

lets see at 1# map times no good Imo
TIME
Strike at Karkand      1157:20:49
Vs.
Mashtuur City                   09:18:56

Thats over 1000+ Hours on the same map vs another City allso with armour (no attack choppers either)
or some of the best SF maps. still you have around 2% playtime here

Warlord         26:18:09     
Ghost Town     18:25:38

That not worth my respect. Sorry. yah you got lots of gold, then every one can get it(either by commanding or rapping enemy flags without grey'n them), not much teamplay involved. So post link to your other account then we'll see about that account.

I'm not bashing you for your stats. You have a great stats compared to me, but then again all earned by playing the same map.
Sorry for any spelling wrong'do'ings
Unreal_Annihilation
+0|6148

Danorge wrote:

I've started playing BF2 agian in April 07, before i  didt play for over a year. To get gold & respect, is hard. Play time is importent to have spred out over atlest 3-5maps. not 1 (lol) imo, i think people playing 1 map all the time is destroying the game. and not worth respect.

lets see at 1# map times no good Imo
TIME
Strike at Karkand      1157:20:49
Vs.
Mashtuur City                   09:18:56

Thats over 1000+ Hours on the same map vs another City allso with armour (no attack choppers either)
or some of the best SF maps. still you have around 2% playtime here

Warlord         26:18:09     
Ghost Town     18:25:38

That not worth my respect. Sorry. yah you got lots of gold, then every one can get it(either by commanding or rapping enemy flags without grey'n them), not much teamplay involved. So post link to your other account then we'll see about that account.

I'm not bashing you for your stats. You have a great stats compared to me, but then again all earned by playing the same map.
Sorry for any spelling wrong'do'ings
I stop playing on that account a long time ago. Im matter of fact I started a new when IO maps where introduced. But I respect your opinion.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6529|Πάϊ
99% of mine are from full 64 player maps IO like Gotland #10. Lately I seem to have developed some sort of gold syndrome, but its no fun always playing for #1. I'm trying to quit.
ƒ³
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6159|The Netherlands
I only play on 64 player maps (with 64 players that is) so my 34 at this moment isn't too bad
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6203|Schofield Barracks
i got 47 gold medals
i allways try to be the best
i love the feeling of a First Sergeant getting a higher medal than a silver birdy or a brown leef
ren_and_stimpy
+0|6153
i got over 200 for gold silver and bronze. no knife,medic,vehicle,chopper or plane whoring, just good ol fashion killin.not like you flying,base raping,medic WHORES

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard