Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

So I was bored just now and looking through my oldest posts and I found this - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16930

"If people are antisocial enough to TK on purpose to steal vehicles, they don't deserve to have internet acces at all" - Sarge

It's funny how attitudes and opinions change over time.
Can you read? at all?

The key word in that sentence is STEAL. Steal. get it? you're waiting, someone TK's you, they run off. STOLEN.

Now read through the OP. Not just a few paragraphs, the entire thing. And understand it. Go on, I dare you.

So tell me, how has my opinion changed over time, ajax?

eagerly awaiting your bullshit reply trying to cover up your mistake.

yours,

-Sarge
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6594|SE London

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

So I was bored just now and looking through my oldest posts and I found this - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16930

"If people are antisocial enough to TK on purpose to steal vehicles, they don't deserve to have internet acces at all" - Sarge

Can you read? at all?

The key word in that sentence is STEAL. Steal. get it? you're waiting, someone TK's you, they run off. STOLEN.

Now read through the OP. Not just a few paragraphs, the entire thing. And understand it. Go on, I dare you.

yours,

-Sarge
I've read it. It's a load of complete nonsense.

TKing for vehicles is NEVER acceptable. I don't care how long you're waiting for it.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6798|Perth, Western Australia
Tossers teamkill for vehicles. Fullstop. Even bigger tossers stand in a large group waiting for vehicles. When im in the mood for some jetting or chopperage and my teams one is in the air you know what I do? I nick the enemies one. Simple and effective. Elegant in its brilliance.

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2007-06-12 05:35:48)

Djbrown
+129|6508|Adelaide, Aussieland

Teamkilling Retard wrote:

And don't cry about being M95'd
please... someone m95 sarge out of the jet and screenshot his reactions

If any of what you said isnt hypocrytic bullshit, all of us here expect you to not react at all. and that includes revenge teamkilling. so would you do it? im guessing you would
Danish-Marine-II
+7|6515|Denmark

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I try to be nice. I join people's squads. I talk to them. I never get a response. In fact, they don't even seem to realise that other people are attempting to communicate with them.
Did you think about they don't have VOIP enabled 'cos their ******* soundcard or whatever it is can't run BF2 with that enabled.?
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.
Right, there is nothing here that hasn't been written before. Nyte wrote pretty much the exact same thing.

I think we should all have some chill time and think about what you're all arguing about.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6377
let the mythbusters test this myth. Someone e-mail them.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6659

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Can you read? at all?

yours,

-Sarge
I read it. You tried to justify teamkilling. I'd say most of it I agree with. People who think the tk'ers are always the jerks are sadly mistaken.

Anyways, it seemed from your original statement, that I randomly came across, that you would have never supported teamkilling for vehicles under and cercumstances. No need to get upset. I'm not flaming you mindlessly like most people in this thread.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6520|Bournemouth, South England
Meh, I tk for ladders.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard