Deadstick
Banned
+10|6596|Ohio

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

LoL @ Karkand Whores...

Anyway...

Many things increase and decrease your change of getting gold, no matter how good you are.

Example:

Where you Play
When you Play
Team Balance
What you play as
&
Who you are Playing against.

So for you Unreal_Insanity...

I assume you always play on the same server or few servers. You play alot of Karkand, so your only competeing against Medics and Maybe some Lucky Armor Whores.

You also have a very very high Win Ratio, Meaning your rarely on the Stink team.

(Example of Stink Team vs. Winning Team, Wake Island, Top China Player - 168 Points, Top USMC Player - 35 Points)

For me, my playstyle alot of the time prevents me from getting the Gold, I play smart in BF2 so I get plenty of kills and try not to die alot. But as a result I have a Average SPM, but actually not half bad considering the hours in all Maps. So where I might get 4th or 5th Overal, with a 3:1 Ratio.

The Dude whos got 23 Kills and 18 Deaths takes the Gold, but we end up losing the round by 7 Tickets or less... Yeah great job buddy!

Anyway... You can all ask youself why you play this game, My answer to that question is:

"To Try and Win Every Round and Use my Skills as A Player to Best Improve the Teams Chances For Victory"

P.S. I have plenty enough Gold Stars to make my statements Valid
I like your view on this topic. Why do you have 2 accounts though?
twiistaaa
+87|6809|mexico
50 golds.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6485|Twyford, UK
Simple, they whore vehicles.

I have 3. All from commanding, in fact. I don't TRY for the stars so much as try to improve my KDR, win to keep the numbers up for my WCR, and score highly to get more unlocks and a higher rank.
Madiz
is back
+26|6896
Only 121 that sucks.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6468|SHAPE, Belgium
only 22..........................
But im getting more.
Most of them from commanding

EDIT: IT's because I never stay on a server for the whole round.

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-06-12 07:33:24)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6886|Mexico City
SO you only care about the gold medal but not winning as a team ??, let me guess, you teamswitch so you always are on the winning side??

i enjoy more when a bunch of randoms that have never met play tactical and win a round with style.
docnutz
+39|6899|B O S T ON area
501 golds in 1800 hours of play meheehheheheheeeee

Last edited by docnutz (2007-06-13 08:24:34)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6492|uk

I always strive for a gold, and tbh... if i don't get a medal, i feel i have had a bad round....

200 and something for me atm, and 75000ish points.

bah.. shows when i last checked my stats

80000 points, and closing in on 300 golds (289 atm)

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-06-12 08:11:01)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6587|Boulder, CO
i'm teh suck to be honest, i keep going on and off the game so i never really build up my skill.
I tend to be mr average on the servers though sometimes i will come top 5 depending on my mood really.
most of the time i'm just in it for a laugh with my mates.
proof of my suckyness
68 hours = 4 gold stars = teh suck.

though if i actually tried i'd be able to improve it really its more of my just have a laugh attitude that gets me the middle places.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6669|Belgium
Gold stars are for medics.
Durinthiam
+8|6672|Hereford, UK
I'm always after 150+ points per round, which is my average at the moment, gold medals 53
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6910|Canada, Ont
Which happens alot when you Claymore Whore on Warlord .

No Cookie for you.
Durinthiam
+8|6672|Hereford, UK
actually our server has very strict rules on clays, and ff is on. the claywhore score is from back when I started the account
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6705|Area 51
Usually I dont give a flying fuck, might explain why I only have 661..
darkhorror
+1|6413
I don't really care about a gold medal or medals at all, I mainly try and help my team and have fun. It really depends on who you are playing with, if you arn't playing with good players you are going to have an easy time getting a gold every time. If you are playing with better players you will have a much harder time.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6423|Pennsyltucky

Ryan wrote:

How the hell do you guys get so many? I've been playing since june of '05 and I only have 13.
If you play in the mornings East Coast USA time X-Fire me. I always play on the same servers but don't want to try and advertise, I'm sure if you read my posts you know where I play.

If you don't mind fighting & commanding a 4/5 empty server it might take 2 rounds but you'll get a gold. 

Nothing like getting a server started for a good round !

If you don't have Basic & Veteran Command it might take couple days to get them.

Durinthiam wrote:

actually our server has very strict rules on clays, and ff is on. the claywhore score is from back when I started the account
Our server has VERY few rules. FF is always ON & Claywhores will be banned.  Other than that don't be a smack.

Noobeater wrote:

i'm teh suck to be honest, i keep going on and off the game so i never really build up my skill.
I tend to be mr average on the servers though sometimes i will come top 5 depending on my mood really.
most of the time i'm just in it for a laugh with my mates.
proof of my suckyness
68 hours = 4 gold stars = teh suck.

though if i actually tried i'd be able to improve it really its more of my just have a laugh attitude that gets me the middle places.
+1 for you Noobeater.  I have a sucky KDR but my team points keep me in the top 5 pretty consistently.  Yeah, if I medic/support whore I know it.  Most of the time though I'm just either reviving or re-supplying my squad mates.

If they didn't make me laugh on TS I'd be better

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-06-12 16:00:40)

specops10-4
+108|6883|In the hills
763, golds come easy for me.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6608
65 Golds. It should be higher but I used to be a n00b.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6451
meh 70 in 250hr of play but i usually play for fun
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6582
1988 golds, 1143 silvers, and 766 bronzes... for about 1800 hours of play, 1.17 win ratio... meh. first and only account.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-06-12 16:52:04)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6305

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

LoL @ Karkand Whores...

Anyway...

Many things increase and decrease your change of getting gold, no matter how good you are.

Example:

Where you Play
When you Play
Team Balance
What you play as
&
Who you are Playing against.

So for you Unreal_Insanity...

I assume you always play on the same server or few servers. You play alot of Karkand, so your only competeing against Medics and Maybe some Lucky Armor Whores.

You also have a very very high Win Ratio, Meaning your rarely on the Stink team.

(Example of Stink Team vs. Winning Team, Wake Island, Top China Player - 168 Points, Top USMC Player - 35 Points)

For me, my playstyle alot of the time prevents me from getting the Gold, I play smart in BF2 so I get plenty of kills and try not to die alot. But as a result I have a Average SPM, but actually not half bad considering the hours in all Maps. So where I might get 4th or 5th Overal, with a 3:1 Ratio.

The Dude whos got 23 Kills and 18 Deaths takes the Gold, but we end up losing the round by 7 Tickets or less... Yeah great job buddy!

Anyway... You can all ask youself why you play this game, My answer to that question is:

"To Try and Win Every Round and Use my Skills as A Player to Best Improve the Teams Chances For Victory"

P.S. I have plenty enough Gold Stars to make my statements Valid
Actually dude, If you see the maps I play in Im almost closing in to Dragon VAlley as my most played map. I rotate between 2 maps alot since its hard to find sharqi server (my fav. infy map). I have a high W/L ratio cause Im always on with my clan members and always dominate. We rotate sides all the time, but we work real good as a team.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6790|Keyboard
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6305

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

1988 golds, 1143 silvers, and 766 bronzes... for about 1800 hours of play, 1.17 win ratio... meh. first and only account.
If I would of stick to my first account I would of well passed you Divine with less time and more gold, silve and bronze. But Since I made 4 star General so fast, I decided to do something no one in the entire BF2 community around the world hasnt done.. And thats to have (2) 4 Star General Accounts!! The odds of making that is extremely hard and almost slim to none, however it can be done. Im somewhere in the 500's rankings and moving slowly to the top 50 to claim my 4 stars.

Another reason for the second account is that I'm way better since the release of the game. So making another account and showing my stats stand out so much more than others 99% of the players out there shows that I have alot of skills in a vanilla enviroment (normal BF 2).

And to top it off, I have a better K/D ratio than most hackers!!! Ive never hacked and will never do it. How is that possible ? Well hackers are n00bs and their ability to think ahead of another opponent is never going to happen. I out think and perform the average BF 2 player and make hackers feel even worse by making them waste 100's of dollars on hacks and making them think it doesnt work!!!

With simple tweaks in gaming settings, punkbuster harddrive checks,and setting BF 2 in a automatic High priority resourse it improves hit reg and lag response ( all legal).

I know I went a little out of the subject, but this is how I get my scores, W/L ratio, K/D ratio/ SPM and so on. Im no revive whore as I have a high combat score vs. Almost equivalent or higher teamwork score than my combat score. You must weigh in those factors before saying hes just a Medic whore when Im in fact a fair player with all my kits. As you can see I have a decent ammount of kills on all my kits vs alot of people sitting idle on the kits they hate to get that expert badge.

Last edited by Unreal_Insanity (2007-06-12 18:41:42)

The_killer2
hai
+36|6316|North Carolina

Ryan wrote:

How the hell do you guys get so many? I've been playing since june of '05 and I only have 13.
Be the biggest whore you can be.
NiMee
+6|6647|Singapore
My Nick in Bf2 is a bunch of numbers 94510135, NiMee is my wife name

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard