cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ooooh, I have another idea: Give submachine guns ADVANTAGES.

For example, my submachine guns would be like this:
MP5 - Burst fire or automatic, slightly more accurate, but less damaging than other submachine guns (essentially the MG36 of SMGs).
PP-19 - Leave it the way it is, with single-shot or automatic.
Type 85 - Give it slightly more damage to compensate for the fact that it lacks a single-shot mode.
MP7 - It should be somewhat inaccurate (though not as badly as the Type 85) but should come with a scope (essentially like the difference between the L85 and the AKs).
P90 - Make it more damaging. After all, it uses 5.7 X 28 mm rounds, which are meant to be body armor piercing. To compensate, down its accuracy somewhat. It ought to be like the G36E of submachine guns.

And so concludes another exciting cowami moment.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
BAM-Spud
+0|6193

cowami wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Is EA going to read this topic ? It would be nice !
I think we all know the answer is no. If normal members can't be assed to read through 23 pages of posts, why would they?

Pity. There's some marginally good ideas in here.
If they edit the negative crap out
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6191|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
i definitely noticed the glitch with the helicopter secondary seat, the TV missiles sometimes fire when nothing actually happens. i hear the sound of it firing and it reloads. this can be really frustrating at times!!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary

BAM-Spud wrote:

cowami wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Is EA going to read this topic ? It would be nice !
I think we all know the answer is no. If normal members can't be assed to read through 23 pages of posts, why would they?

Pity. There's some marginally good ideas in here.
If they edit the negative crap out
Yeah you guys are right but im so sad
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6636|USA
THESE R 2 THINGS THAT I THINK SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE ON THERE!!!!!

1. Buddy List
2.When you have your legs going to a wall they stick out the side and u can die from being shot...ur guy should like put his legs on his back by bending his knees
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6370|Ohio
The leg thru the wall thing aint that bad since the only people that do it are the ones that dont know about it.  Crouch or dont go prone in the corner.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6349|Iowa...

I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I wrote:

The leg thru the wall thing aint that bad since the only people that do it are the ones that dont know about it.  Crouch or dont go prone in the corner.
agreed,i love getting cheap knife kills through walls.
Rookie_Hans
+0|6329|Rotterdam (NL)
I don't know if it has already been said (24 pages is a bit much to scroll through), but I would like to get rid of enemy name-tags above their heads. It will make spotting enemies harder and give you a chance to lie still in the tall grass and wait for that Tank/APC to move on.
charlie04
+2|6173
to be able to play against people that have differnt versions... eg  my mate has deluxe i have complete however we cannot play against each other... or can we does anyone know
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

charlie04 wrote:

to be able to play against people that have differnt versions... eg  my mate has deluxe i have complete however we cannot play against each other... or can we does anyone know
You can, you just need to both get the same patch.
Krupp23
+2|6218
UPDATE: Since EA has published a beta of a new map there is AN EVIDENCE that they are still working on BF2 and new hope for a patch...
Madiz
is back
+26|6756
Just fix the damn hitboxes/reg and it will be ok.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6447|Boulder, CO
I'd think it would be possible (though i admit freely i have no knowledge on this topic) for them to make it so that attack heli's have to have 2 people in them before they can take off.

a potatoe (aka the cow, aka whatever its really called) and the black hawk should only be able to take of if it has 3 people (1 to fly and 2 to man the guns) as i've often seen 1 person who's just stolen it on their own and flown of somewhere and ditched it.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland

Krupp23 wrote:

UPDATE: Since EA has published a beta of a new map there is AN EVIDENCE that they are still working on BF2 and new hope for a patch...
yayyy
BL4CKL10N
+66|6282

Krupp23 wrote:

Very true, I absolutely agree with you. I hope they'll add the final map with some other changes, forming the last and helping patch 1.5.

EDIT: Just my thought about this stuff. I guess the new map is sth which keeps us alive because of the new BF-Killer : ETQW. A new patch will probably make many ppl stay and play BF and this quiet a great strategy (lol EA)...Personaly, I would stay and give it a chance if the new patch comes out, no matter if ETQW comes out and pwnes ass. If BF2 gets patched, I will Stay.

Last edited by BL4CKL10N (2007-06-06 11:38:11)

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6169|Germany
Hi,
I hope the rokets from jets or AA get changed because a f35b is dead when a j10 is behind the f35b and thats not so cool
DrunkenPirate
Rum Baron
+44|6693|Norfolk, England

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

None of it.
StormsGathering
+2|6416|Center of the US
Yeah... how about, keep it under 250MB please? Every patch burns up my bandwidth for a full 24 hours, and I have nothing to do during that time! lol
Nakamp
+25|6194|Czech Republic

Noobeater wrote:

I'd think it would be possible (though i admit freely i have no knowledge on this topic) for them to make it so that attack heli's have to have 2 people in them before they can take off.

a potatoe (aka the cow, aka whatever its really called) and the black hawk should only be able to take of if it has 3 people (1 to fly and 2 to man the guns) as i've often seen 1 person who's just stolen it on their own and flown of somewhere and ditched it.
ad attack heli: of course and you will have to wait for some idiot to get to you when you for example take 3rd chopper on 64 Daqing
ad cow: the same as attack heli -.-
charlie04
+2|6173

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

charlie04 wrote:

Hi ... do you mean like patch 1.41 or 1.4 ... or do you mean download patch from same place or both ... thanbks for the reply...
Chou
+737|6790

charlie04 wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

charlie04 wrote:

Hi ... do you mean like patch 1.41 or 1.4 ... or do you mean download patch from same place or both ... thanbks for the reply...
You need whatever patch your friend has installed in order to play against him.

Or he needs whatever you have installed.

So you both need the same patch.
Example: 1.41

Last edited by Chou (2007-06-10 03:12:29)

Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6178|Wisconsin
EA NEEDS to fix that retarted tv missle bug where the tv goes right through the chopper!
MetalChont
+18|6548|Sydney, Australia
Bring back pronejumping
Remove the pronecrouch delay so I can object exploit you again
Beef the tube up again
Nerf the support guns
Have a spawn invulnerability thing going so that you can't be spawncamped with such ease (allow maybe 3/4 second of invulnerability upon spawning)
Jumping + shooting again
Ability to blow up claymores + mines with any explosive weapon again
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA
1st)

Definitely make claymores destroyable again. The only way to take certain bases now... cough (TV Station) cough... is to have someone throw their body in front of the claymore then have an allied medic revive them. Unfortunately, there are many times where you can't get a medic to follow you when attempting to take over a flag. Often it's also necessary to take a flag by  yourself on the opposite end of the map if your team is incapable of doing anything productive themselves.

2nd)

Reward engineers more for repairing. You should get a repair point for repairing half the health of a vehicle not nearly the full amount. Medic and support players can easily get team points, but for engineers its a real challenge. And let's face it, engineers lack the combat potential of the support and medic kit. They are a team support role, so they should be rewarded as such.
Stalker2006
+14|6219|Germany - Berlin

Release of the Battlefield 2: Complete Collection, maybe the date for the patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard