ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY

SFCCDailey wrote:

Don't forget your SS uniform!
https://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Noobpatty/scanplannercopy.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

You need a map of Castle Wolfenstein as well so that in case you get lost you can escape from the zombie Nazi soldiers and Hitler in his robotic armored suit thingy.
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

']['error wrote:

brattwurst and beer
If you are going to the land of Bratwurst and beer, last thing you should bring is... well... Brattwurst and beer

Anyway a logical thing would be a Spanish-German dictionary with phrases. And a tourguide (book not a person) sounds smart.

Also something to shove up your nose to eliminate the smell of Sauerkraut
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6540|Texas - Bigger than France
Bring your sense of humor.  They need it
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6379|Bromley, London

MY PENIS. It is FTW
Archer
rapes face
+161|6422|Canuckistan
swastika
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY

teek22 wrote:

MY PENIS. It is FTW
Go to hell. I already mentioned to stop putting joke/retarded suggestions on here.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Condoms are important. I hear the Gurmans have small penii so you might not be able to get normal sizes there.

J/k Slayi, I wub you.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY
58 Posts, and I only got 3 things. Thanks.
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6308|South Jersey
you have quite possibly one of the easiest homework assignments i've ever heard of, and your so goddamn lazy you ask people here for it? all because your "tired"? boo fucking hoo. thank god for No Child Left Behind. thanks dubya.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
One copy of 'Mein Kampf'.
Your Iron Cross Second Class with Oak Leaves.
One copy of the 'Chronicles of the Elders of Zion'.
Your Hitler Youth dagger.
A shaven head.
A non-permanent swastika tattoo (it's only a holiday after all).
A Panzerfaust with ammunition.
1936 Olympic Games DVD.
A peculiarly narrow false moustache.
A t-shirt saying 'What about all the GOOD things Hitler did?', formerly available at www.tshirthell.com.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England
I'd take shitloads of headache pills, the beer is way too cheap over there, and can be purchased by the litre.

Also, padlocks, bunch of thieving bastards.

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2007-06-11 15:01:41)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

mcjagdflieger wrote:

you have quite possibly one of the easiest homework assignments i've ever heard of, and your so goddamn lazy you ask people here for it? all because your "tired"? boo fucking hoo. thank god for No Child Left Behind. thanks dubya.
QFT
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY

mcjagdflieger wrote:

Fuck off. I asked a question unless you got answers, don't post.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

Noobpatty wrote:

58 Posts, and I only got 3 things. Thanks.
Stop Crying. It's not our fault that Germany did such things in the past that screwed them over so badly. We just have to make fun of it.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY
Anyways thanks to those of you who were serious/ actually funny.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
Poland
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6656|South West England
Jokes aside, wouldnt you just take, I dunno some normal away things plus perhaps something to help you better understand the german culture like a particular Book or something?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY

XanKrieger wrote:

Jokes aside, wouldnt you just take, I dunno some normal away things plus perhaps something to help you better understand the german culture like a particular Book or something?
Hmm...maybe a tour guide or map...thanks
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6845|Germany

max wrote:

where in germany are you going? the areas are very different. But if you go to the east, remember to learn to defend yourself against all the guys that don't like foreigners.
BULLSHIT, Du Schwätzer!
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6308|South Jersey

Noobpatty wrote:

mcjagdflieger wrote:

don't cry to me. boo hoo 58 posts and only 3 things. obviously people here will not take this shit seriously, did you honestly expect your work to get done for you? if you just sucked it up and did the assignment, it would be done already. heres some high school advice for you. do your homework in free period, lunch, during classes, whatever, then when you get home, you can go out, smoke some pot with friends, drink some beers, chug some vodka, whatever, doing what your supposed to do when your only in high school, have some fucking fun in your life. or play bf2 if you so desire. you have zero responsibility right now, and as a minor, can get away with quite alot. just be responsible about it all. its summer man. heres an assignment for you, whats 20 things you can put in your body thats better than sobriety? on a less illegal note, that might suit you better, whats 20 things you could be doing right now thats better than work? the possibilities are endless. theres my answer. dont like it? then dont do it, and keep waiting here to get answers for you hw, while plenty of other high schoolers are out there having more fun than you. now get going.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6690|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

mcjagdflieger wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

mcjagdflieger wrote:

don't cry to me. boo hoo 58 posts and only 3 things. obviously people here will not take this shit seriously, did you honestly expect your work to get done for you? if you just sucked it up and did the assignment, it would be done already. heres some high school advice for you. do your homework in free period, lunch, during classes, whatever, then when you get home, you can go out, smoke some pot with friends, drink some beers, chug some vodka, whatever, doing what your supposed to do when your only in high school, have some fucking fun in your life. or play bf2 if you so desire. you have zero responsibility right now, and as a minor, can get away with quite alot. just be responsible about it all. its summer man. heres an assignment for you, whats 20 things you can put in your body thats better than sobriety? on a less illegal note, that might suit you better, whats 20 things you could be doing right now thats better than work? the possibilities are endless. theres my answer. dont like it? then dont do it, and keep waiting here to get answers for you hw, while plenty of other high schoolers are out there having more fun than you. now get going.
I lol'd.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6213

NiMhurchu wrote:

max wrote:

where in germany are you going? the areas are very different. But if you go to the east, remember to learn to defend yourself against all the guys that don't like foreigners.
BULLSHIT, Du Schwätzer!
max is on a crusade against Germans.
BAT.CHRIDRAM
Ding Dang Doo
+11|6385|Calgary
A word of advice..... don't put your passport in your suitcase.

You ask what needs to go in a suitcase, and if you put your passport in there youd only have to unpack at the airport.
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6513|Alabama
I actually went to Germnay last summer and some things you'd want to take are:
1. Bottled Water (All their's is carbinated and nasty),
2 American outlet to European Outlet coverter for all of your electronics.
3. Backpack
4. English-German Dictionary
5. Snacks because all they eat is bread.

( and their peanut butter is gross so you might want to take some of that)

oh yeah and some toilet paper because their's is like sand paper. I recommend Charmin

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard