farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

Afrika_18 wrote:

after reading the responses to the OP, based on my extensive background and expertise in the fields of Psychology/Sociology, I estimate that all but 12 BF2 players are using hacks.  I am one of the 12, but not for long...I'll be paying #$%.com a visit shortly and downloading my copy of their multi-hak.  To the 11 remaining honest BF2 players: If you want to be competitive, start using haks.  I can't wait until I get home tonight, I'm gonna frag all yo' asses with my new haks!!
lol...hax

nubacke
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6426|The edge of sanity
WTF is a macro?!!!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

WTF is a macro?!!!
A keybinding.

Like for instance, someone could program a macro to make the M16 full auto.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6485|montreal, quebec

elite.mafia wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/58ef87e1c9c3cd74de315542f3a7c90eab635c4c.jpg
lawl I'm too good for this game.
you wish
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6450|Trondheim, Norway
That a lot of people hack is the most stupid thing I've heard. But there are some faggots that do.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali
Haha m16 full auto. I thought they were just like make one where you hit a button and you switch to med pack drop 1 and switch back. That's the only example I've heard of one but didn't know you could actually cheat with them.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Obviously nice skills but try it out of a vehicle.
ahh, and there is mister "you don't have skills of you don't fight on the ground"

show me your groundpounding "hax/cheat-complication" then. I have loads of "omg you hack"-screenshots from groundpounding...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
I hack.
True story.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6164|Schofield Barracks

Vilham wrote:

I dont find many people i think of hacking. However lots of people use macros which are allowed.
whats a macro??
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6267|Bloomington Indiana
i mostly run into glitchers
i did run into two ridiculous hack users before. we're talkin about 15 supply drops on the square. running past a building hearing about 10 l96 shots in two-3 seconds...it was bad. i have a screen schot..but im at work. maybe ill get it up later

but no, MOST people dont use them
182|dunc
+4|6250|manchester UK
No the majority of people dont cheat,there are 3 much more likely reasons why you find yourself OWNED playing bf2
1  LAG.........very very common,you dive for cover think you are safe then die anyway..."but i headshot you",sorry m8 you were already dead you just didnt know it
2 Macros.........the use of hotkeys either on certain keyboards(g11-g15) or independent programs such as Autohotkey,allow players to do multiple moves such as ....move left-prone-fire-crouch-fire...or rapid single shots (to reduce recoil) at the touch of a button allowing the use to concentrate on getting the crosshair on your head with out distractions
3 Bad hit registering........comes and goes with me ,sometimes i have to knife people 3-4 times and a full clip from the g36e just gives me lots of chalk dust,other times people die every time(piss poor EA programing)
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali

']['error wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

ahh, and there is mister "you don't have skills of you don't fight on the ground"

show me your groundpounding "hax/cheat-complication" then. I have loads of "omg you hack"-screenshots from groundpounding...
Are you stupid? What was the first 3 words I had? "Obviously nice skills." I can't save screenshots since the place I play at doesn't have photoshop or paint. But considering you've played about 6 times as long as me I would expect you to have more of those comments.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

You just have to look at this guys previous posts to get why he thinks most people hax....

Q: "What are the signs of someone using a hax!"
A: "I die = someone's hacking"

or j/k apart could be because hes a tard?

Q: "What would you do if you had a ranked server?"
A: "I'd run all the maps, 2 rounds on each, ff on, no rules, anything goes, swearing, racism and tking allowed, smaktardism encouraged. I'd be the only admin and I'd kick people for the sheer enjoyment of it (especially people who are doing better than me)."

Other signs of tardism

"I'd tk for the sheer enjoyment of it. Its one of my favorite pass-times."
"I like to break the rules on all servers."
"I'm a real tard." - lol you said it
"I love to TK and generally be a pain in the butt."

oh well, to answer the OP... I don't think most hax (or should I say use other peoples hax), or glitch. Not a problem its so rare.... now annoying tards on servers - lots of them unfortunately
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

']['error wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Are you stupid? What was the first 3 words I had? "Obviously nice skills." I can't save screenshots since the place I play at doesn't have photoshop or paint. But considering you've played about 6 times as long as me I would expect you to have more of those comments.
ow sorry then, my fault. no hard feelings, but I've been accused of "skill-less jetwhore" multiple times. have a nice karma
Oronisi
+4|6415

Afrika_18 wrote:

after reading the responses to the OP, based on my extensive background and expertise in the fields of Psychology/Sociology, I estimate that all but 12 BF2 players are using hacks.  I am one of the 12, but not for long...I'll be paying #$%.com a visit shortly and downloading my copy of their multi-hak.  To the 11 remaining honest BF2 players: If you want to be competitive, start using haks.  I can't wait until I get home tonight, I'm gonna frag all yo' asses with my new haks!!
Ha! I know you are joking, but all I have to say is that I don't need hacks to feel competitive.  In fact, I'd take 2 good squadmates over every hack imaginable any day.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali
No it takes skill to successfully vehicle whore a jet or heli. Like it takes skill to successfully medic whore haha.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

Oronisi wrote:

... In fact, I'd take 2 good squadmates over every hack imaginable any day.
QFT
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6290|Canadia
most people hack, don't they?

no
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
Skill = being well rounded aka mastering vehicles and infantry combat. Playing infy always doesn't make you super uberleet nor does sitting in a tank all the time.
Personally I strive to be a jack of all trades instead of a one trick pony.

And if you have this weird, crazy idea that everybody's hacking, a few suggestions: UAV, they're not retarded, skill, they have more experience...
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

nighthawk843 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

There are virtually no hackers
Can you prove that? I count 1096 convicted hackers on the PB ban list, but most of them have got new CD Keys + all those who havent been caught. Sure, people are better then others, but if your tellling me there are basically none, which is what you imply from what you said then you are mistaken.
pretty good proof right there imo....
How long has that list been growing? as you said most simply get a new CD key, so the list is bound to contain MANY duplicates....

How long has the game been out? at least 2 years? that that is at most 500 confirmed cheaters a year, many of which are actualy the same people...
BF moniter currently shows a max players of 169,217. Thats a max online at once! the number of players with active accounts is WAY larger then that....and players coming through BF2 over a year is EVEN HIGHER.

In other words that 1096 is a very small portion of the population....

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2007-06-11 13:16:07)

Oronisi
+4|6415

VicktorVauhn wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

There are virtually no hackers
Can you prove that? I count 1096 convicted hackers on the PB ban list, but most of them have got new CD Keys + all those who havent been caught. Sure, people are better then others, but if your tellling me there are basically none, which is what you imply from what you said then you are mistaken.
How long has that list been growing? as you said most simply get a new CD key, so the list is bound to contain MANY duplicates....

How long has the game been out? at least 2 years? that that is at most 500 confirmed cheaters a year, many of which are actualy the same people...
BF moniter currently shows a max players of 169,217. Thats a max online at once! the number of players with active accounts is WAY larger then that....and players coming through BF2 over a year is EVEN HIGHER.

Not that I don't agree that hackers are only a small portion of the population in BF2 (not that I care, 99% of those that do hack still suck), BUT

The PB ban list only gets populated by a small subset of servers that run a configuration that dials in to the central ban list. Also you can't operate under the assumption that PB catches even 1/2 of the hackers.  Traditionally in the tech field, hackers are 1 step ahead of the hack-catchers always.  On top of that, hackers will distribute to thier friends hacks that do not get them caught, while ones that do get them caught will not be passed on.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6620

elite.mafia wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/58ef87e1c9c3cd74de315542f3a7c90eab635c4c.jpg
lawl I'm too good for this game.
lol @ earth

and for statistical reasons, i used to hack. used nametags.

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-06-11 13:23:00)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

Oronisi wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Not that I don't agree that hackers are only a small portion of the population in BF2 (not that I care, 99% of those that do hack still suck), BUT

The PB ban list only gets populated by a small subset of servers that run a configuration that dials in to the central ban list. Also you can't operate under the assumption that PB catches even 1/2 of the hackers.  Traditionally in the tech field, hackers are 1 step ahead of the hack-catchers always.  On top of that, hackers will distribute to thier friends hacks that do not get them caught, while ones that do get them caught will not be passed on.
Well I wasn't gonna point that out cause its harmful to my argument...

Naw, I was thinking about that too, I'm not gonna do the math (it would take a huge amount of assumtions anyways) but I would imagine that even if PB catches an optimistic 20% the 80% above that small ass number of hackers PB catches is still pretty insignificant.

Bottom line is its more likely that you suck then they are hacking, and even hackers in this game aren't godly and can be killed.
Chillin&killin
+27|6645|Manchester,England
A hack i have seen an awful lot recently is the commander hack. its like our server was been targeted. hard to prove who it is so all you can do is kick people till it stops.

i would say a number of people hack but alot of "suspect" kills maybe down to tweaks in the .con file for better hit reg
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6445|Belgium
Indeed the hitboxes make it semi impossibl to fully benefit hax unless in sp...
(does not hack --crummy stats to support it )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard