Janysc
+59|6690|Norway
I don't know how, but a guy in Morocco got my e-mail address. And he added me to MSN. After a very confused conversation on a good day of mine, I offered to teach him better English. He needs it:
in  the  weekend  i will  travelling in another   place  for  change  the  weather  and   relax  in  the  forest  or  the  garden.
I even offered him to complete assignments at my specification, and I promised I would correct them and fill in with any necessary grammar rules.

Now what ?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

lmfao
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6172
that's very nice

I remember some 2 years back when i had the same situation, but i was the student and my e-mail friend was canadien,so then he teached me some english via e-mail

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-06-11 10:08:41)

acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6699|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Have fun!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
lol, but I'm sure his English is better than your Moroccan. You should have a deal going on so you both benefit.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6454|Boulder, CO
get him to pay you and your sorted mate,

use english revision and teaching websites such as www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize etc.. and steal their material.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6544|Chicago
Step 4: Teach English
Step 5: ?????
Step 6: Profit
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6750|Backward Ass Kansas
I have a buddy who was a raging alchy who was in a band and rockstared himself to the age of 38 and he went to Thailand with his girlfriend for a vacation and now he lives there teaching English and loves life like never before.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6656|Keyboard

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

I have a buddy who was a raging alchy who was in a band and rockstared himself to the age of 38 and he went to Thailand with his girlfriend for a vacation and now he lives there teaching English and loves life like never before.
So that's what Jason Bourne does now.
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK
It's probably a 12 year old English kid fucking with you.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6589|MANCHESTERRR

Simon wrote:

It's probably a 12 year old English kid fucking with you.
Dont give me away you fuck 'ed.
weasel_thingo
+74|6333

RedTwizzler wrote:

Step 4: Teach English
Step 5: ?????
Step 6: Profit
indeed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard