Ridge
+4|6178|Hills of Dyker
I can play Highway Tampa but after several hours of playing it's not even listed in stats ? Did I d / l the beta incorrectly?
cMD-RR
+17|6300
it is a beta, no stats
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51

cMD-RR wrote:

it is a beta, no stats
Not entirely true, since its played on ranked servers.
cMD-RR
+17|6300
but not entirely wrong?
jord
+2,382|6691|The North, beyond the wall.
It's a pretty piss poor map. No offence.
Ridge
+4|6178|Hills of Dyker
The current # 1 BF2 player has the map listed in his / her stats and a best round score. I played for several hours on a ranked server and watched players get promoted but still has not worked for me. What gives?
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6536|Little blue planet, milky way
There ARE stats... At least I have my 12 points from ½ hour of playing listed on MY scores. Just be patient and let the system update.  And make sure you play on a ranked server, or your stats wont ever update. And all the other reason for statsupdate still applies for this map aswell....

Not that the map is WORTH anything. It's almost as retarded as Zatar wetlands, but at least Zatar has some logical avenues of attack, good defensible structures, and terrain for hiding in. Tampa is just an open free for all, no roads, no defensible stategic points, no need to be inf, tanks for everyone. And anyone without a jet is just a sitting duck anyway.... If I ever happen upon that map again, it will be a random map rotation. GOD it sucks bigtime. Please shoot me if you see me playing that map again.
Ridge
+4|6178|Hills of Dyker
Well thankyou ALL for the timely responses!  I will wait and check later as my stats did update at least 4x's since playing.
Ridge
+4|6178|Hills of Dyker
Well after 5 updates and still no Highway Tampa and it's a ranked server.

Anyone know a server where your stats do update?

BTW I d / l Highway Tampa and it's installed on my desktop ...Any suggestions?
too_money2007
+145|6321|Keller, Tx

Ridge wrote:

Well after 5 updates and still no Highway Tampa and it's a ranked server.

Anyone know a server where your stats do update?

BTW I d / l Highway Tampa and it's installed on my desktop ...Any suggestions?
Play on a different server. Maybe your stats were never sent along?
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6735
If ranked, the points of the Tampa map  should have been added to your global points, team points, combat points and so on in your EA BFHQ-account.

They also should show up ( in due time) in your stats and map statistics here in BF2s.

They just do - not - show up in the MAP statistic section of EA BFHQ for some odd reason.
Ridge
+4|6178|Hills of Dyker
Hello All

I played on a different server and it worked!
dubbs
+105|6644|Lexington, KY
If the map was not added to the code that you are checking on, then it will not show up.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6569|Brisbane, Aus

You get points, but not time on map, yet
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6644|Finland

Fenix14 wrote:

Weird, I get both time and points.
I need around tree fiddy.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6569|Brisbane, Aus

DonFck wrote:

Fenix14 wrote:

Weird, I get both time and points.
You mean Mec or USMC army time? or is there a listing for Highway tampa for map times for you?
pj666
+16|6378|Sydney, Australia
How about you SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST?!?!?!?!!?

This has been thrashed to death elsewhere. Some stats update, some don't. It is a beta, but ranked, so the stats should show, but some people have problems some of the time. My half a dozen rounds I played last Saturday haven't shown up, so I haven't seen my Infantry Officer Ribbon yet ....

And the map needs work, I agree. But see the lengthy thread elsewhere for that discussion.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6769|Hell, p.o box 666

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

It is BETA!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard