Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6775|Singapore
I think i gotta reduce speed and chase after them instead. But i do have problems finding them after they loop. I often see another enemy plane instead.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6765|New Hampshire
Default controls on a mouse and KB - however, the best thing you can do is to crank up the mouse sensitivity for aircraft - I have mine set to 3.5 and it might be a little low; I don't jet whore much
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6775|Singapore
Well mines lower, 1.7 to be exact.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

Just chase either doesn't really matter does it?
Metaltop
+1|6804|The Netherlands
@polarbearz , it isn't that smart to fly through the tunnel of the dam while in a dogfight,, because you are flying straight to do so, so it will be easy to shoot you down with rockets.

My biggest enemy while I am flying are my teammates.
I fear them when they are getting into a AA or flying above the airfield.

Aviator 73:54:13 6,627 353 18.77

Flying with BF42 took a alot more skill and was fun too. (1 bomb per tank)
My highest killstreak ever was with BF42 Gazala with 100+ kills.

BTW I use a standard logitech mouse (not the "gaming" stuff that reacts slower than a standard one.(yes I tested it with all DPI settings) and a standard keyboard.

And I've got all the standard sensitive settings.

Last edited by Metaltop (2006-01-26 01:04:19)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

Metaltop: True hehe I get taken out by teammates, baseraped in a plane so much more than i actually die in the skies. Hmph.

Yeah, so make sure the pilot has balls to follow you if he kills you he kills himself on you on your wreckage hehe.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia
im a mouse and keyboard flyer.. i dont do it often but i do ok with it keyboard doesent take any skill..
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6750
Perhaps max out your sensitivity for jets?.. I have mine max'd out (10) and I have no problems keeping up with anyone.

it'll take a little to get used to but i like it
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Sa¢ripan
+12|6781|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
i got a ratio of 7 and play with mouse+kb , all i did is setting the sensitivity to the max.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6796
Having a gaming mouse really helps out, the sensitivity & acceleration really allows for tight manouvers & the overall precision of a mouse allosws you to make tose pinpoint MG shots inot cockpits & at infantry on the ground. All in all the only way to fly
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6782|Clinton, MD, USA
I try to fly with the mouse when I'm in a plane. I simply can't do it. I can drop bombs really good, but when it comes to dodging the other planes, I suck. I'll try to use my Microsoft Force Feedback joystick next time. I rock at flying helicopters with the mouse though.
DocZ
+13|6729|Belgium
Well, I find that jets and helicopters fly better than my mouse or keyboard does.....
My mouse and keyboard just stay airborne for a couple of seconds, TOPS...

btw I use joystick.....
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6730
Kb+mouse=pwnage
Stenchorz
+6|6721
Logitec thumball ftw!!
Silverwolf
+0|6723
kb n mouse, logitech elite kb, but just a plain 'ol optical microsoft mouse, but then i'm much more a helo pilot then a jet pilot, n I can basiclly pull woteva manouvers I can think of witout to much effort.

As to flyin through kubra dam tunnel to dodge enemy jets, done that, guy tried to follow n clipped the edges... BOOM... lol . Another one is taking the bombers sideways through that bit beside where the attack helos spawn on the dam, took out a fighter by doin that cos he tried to follow n screwed it up, though yes, of cors if he'd been smart he woulda just gone over .
canadianmadcow1701
+0|6744
mouse and keyboard, though i bet its better flying a jet with a joystick

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard