darkhorror
+1|6286
City maps are great for IO, but the china maps, and many of the other maps vehicle you can't really put into a 64 man IO as they are just far too large. Some of the smaller like 16 or 32 man may be ok but then there arn't any tickets and it's still not a "good" size. If they were to release some of the current maps for 64( and maybe 32 man ) IO it would be really nice give a huge number of maps to play for the huge group that likes to play IO.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6378
I would like to see a PLA VS MEC map, possibly urban-ish fighting. They keep adding US vs Mec and it's getting annoying.
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6432
The PLA and the MEC aren't in a conflict..... they are allied against the USMC last I heard.... so putting them against eachother would be more of a sandbox kinda thing.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6476|meh-land
I would like to see a lot of servers running 16 player size Dalian and Daqing oilfields, which are IMO the best two china maps in the game, and pwn most MEC maps

tbh you can easily run a 32 person on the 16 player size of these maps, because unlike some maps, which are very, very cramped, they are very expansive and open
actually if anyone would be interested in doing so a 32 slot server running 16 player size maps Mashtuur, Dalian, Daqing, and Kubra Dam, it would be nice and i'd definitely add it to favorites

The problem with a 64 Man china urban map is that it will very likely be a noob magnet, much as karkand is.  Karkand is one of the best designed maps of the game, but it can be one of the more psychologically straining maps from time to time.  So the map will have to stay AWAY from the bottlenecks that are present in karkand and etc (another good example is 64 person gibraltar in 2142, in between two of the flags there is ALWAYS a 15 minute nade fest that is completely stupid and annoying)

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-06-11 09:02:21)

[Hive]-Twist
+13|6378
There is no storyline anyway, so it can be done.
too_money2007
+145|6321|Keller, Tx
Also, it's a game. Anyone saying that PLA and MEC are allied so it wouldn't work is retarded. The sole purpose of the game is to hold flags. The story lines are irrelevant. I'm sure nobody even cares anymore.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6362|Iowa...
you can't argue "it doesn't fit into the story" and then accept some bullshit story about "critical Intel technologies" on Tampa.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6502|Gogledd Cymru

bf2 is far from realistic as it is, im sure two armies fighting each other wouldnt make the game even more unrealistic
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6290|Mo Val, Cali
I would like to see more MEC vs USMC on possibly a 64 Karkand haha.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere

too_money2007 wrote:

Also, it's a game. Anyone saying that PLA and MEC are allied so it wouldn't work is retarded. The sole purpose of the game is to hold flags. The story lines are irrelevant. I'm sure nobody even cares anymore.
who cared in the first place?

bring in a PLA - MEC ubran map bitches!!

i would live on that server

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-06-11 11:26:12)

The_Engrish_Patient
+0|6183
I only like IO, vehicle base rape ftl, so it feels like I paid $40 for Karkand, Jalalabad, and my L96 sometimes.

Wish EA would do another patch to limit vehicle types...
darkhorror
+1|6286
I wasn't thinking so much new maps just adjust the size, and maybe flag location on maps that are already in BF2. There are a ton of maps and if they were all or many of them adjusted in size and flag placement to help IO it could be really fun. I would love to see some huge maprotations on an IO server. Shangua is doable on 32 man, but still would be nice if there were more flags or slightly smaller.

Right now Mashtur, jalalabad, sharqi, and karakand are about the only maps I play. Unless obvoiusly if I am playing with vihicles.

Last edited by darkhorror (2007-06-11 13:09:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard