Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6782|Bulgaria
Mine: 104 (not in jet - was in a tank)...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51
Dunno! Was a 32 map with 32 slots. I got like 35 kills and 4 deaths + some random teampoints and flagcapture points. So my guess is about 90 points.
malarkeycoon
+16|6636|Cardiff
Not that many. About 60 I think. Its hard to get a lot of points on that map.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6782|Bulgaria
well, it should be here in your stats...
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6405|Espoo, Finland
146. Blackhawk & armor.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.
None of mine got recorded? Oh well, wasnt a very high score anyway... Only played for half a round.
necroyeti1612
+6|6179|Vienna, AUT
I also played on a ranked server with tampa and my score from that won't show up for some reason! And yes It was ranked cause this server is in my favs and till now I always got score updates from it.
Only from tampa my points won't show up. Maybe a mistake from ea or something.

Back to the point. As for I know it was like 55 point with jet + tank. I am not that good pilot cause I'm lacking the joystick...so most point come from tank and anti-tank kit and a bit sniping.

greets
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6537|Washington
is this worth downloading ?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.

Spider1980 wrote:

If you like pr0 armour convoys, yeah.
pj666
+16|6362|Sydney, Australia
a lot of people are having probs with the points updating from tampa, despite it being ranked.

I played about 5-6 rounds. Aveeraged 10-20, and topped with 40 in a game that went for over half and hour at least. Tanks and caps and kills.

Is a tough  map to score lots of points on.
Teflonspray
+2|6464
I got over 100 once (a lot of mines and armouring), but it doesn't show in stats. I even got the Good Conduct Medal that round and it never showed up either.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
74 jihad jeeping but it didn't register.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.

Spider1980 wrote:

No
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

No
Spoken like a true Karkand whore.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

No
Spoken like a true Karkand whore.
Ok.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
The tank whoring actually is fun. Only a very skilled bomber can take out a tank with 2 bombs, as both have to hit exactly in the sweetspot for it be an instant kill. Even two tanks sticking together as engineer can survive a jet, let alone a convoy of tanks. Plus, you have an AA vehicle on a completely open desert which is a hazard enough for most pilots, not to count the AA sites at flags.

I love people that have geometry on low/medium. Last time I played Tampa I took out two tanks and an APC with a TOW launcher, and they spastically drove about trying to find me. I must've been 200-300 meters away, so they couldnt see me
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

SargeV1.4 wrote:

The tank whoring actually is fun. Only a very skilled bomber can take out a tank with 2 bombs, as both have to hit exactly in the sweetspot for it be an instant kill. Even two tanks sticking together as engineer can survive a jet, let alone a convoy of tanks. Plus, you have an AA vehicle on a completely open desert which is a hazard enough for most pilots, not to count the AA sites at flags.

I love people that have geometry on low/medium. Last time I played Tampa I took out two tanks and an APC with a TOW launcher, and they spastically drove about trying to find me. I must've been 200-300 meters away, so they couldnt see me
*shakes fist at those with 1337 comps*
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6754|Denmark
80, although I havent died on tampa yet (in plane) and I've collected more than 100 kills (no bails either).. 1 vs 1 jet.. so sweet..

and I havent lost a round yet either

Highway Tampa    04:05:13    16    0    0.00    80

(no team switching)..
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6324|105 RVK

RDMC(2) wrote:

Dunno! Was a 32 map with 32 slots. I got like 35 kills and 4 deaths + some random teampoints and flagcapture points. So my guess is about 90 points.
aka 10?

98 was my best.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH
48 I got TKs for randomly tossing AT mines every where - 00PS!
DooM
+28|6303

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Well I just MG the tank first from a distance which knocks of quite a few bars then drop the bombs, almost definate kill.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6523|So Cal
104... little tank time, lot of AT mines
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6545|EUtopia | Austria
16 points
chittydog
less busy
+586|6831|Kubra, Damn it!

No idea. I've tried playing the new map three times (on three different servers) and each time the server crashed and no stats were uploaded.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

SargeV1.4 wrote:

We had three tanks capping the back MEC flag.  This aviator got all three of us in one pass.  I believe we were all on full health.  Hax!!!

Best K/D round was 20/2 with the AA.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard