klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6586|Sweden

ATG wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Yeah, but Iran's army is better than Iraq's army, and the terrain is much, much more different than Iraq's.
So.

He didn't say occupy them, he said bomb them to fuck all.

Sorry Persians, but we are on a collision course and we will go to war with you UNLESS YOU GET RID OF YOUR GOVERNMENT.
If America is on the course of collision with the entire islamic religion you are in one huge heap of trouble. How do you expect to get anything positive out of that? You cannot wage war against a religion!!
And  when will you understand that the more you piss them of the bigger your terrorist threat gets. I suggest you replace that war mongering ass crazy government of yours, and quickly, otherwise who will pay the price? You all know who. The men and women in service and their families. And the rest of USA too. All this war cannot be great for the economy can it?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6548|San Diego, CA, USA
To that I say:

https://img505.imageshack.us/img505/48/benicetoterroristspw1.jpg

Last edited by Harmor (2007-06-10 01:47:03)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

klassekock wrote:

If America is on the course of collision with the entire islamic religion you are in one huge heap of trouble. How do you expect to get anything positive out of that? You cannot wage war against a religion!!
We really only have a problem with the extreamists in the Islamic religion.  Problem is that alot of the moderates support what the extreamists do...not necessarily publicly, but often fiscally.

klassekock wrote:

And  when will you understand that the more you piss them of the bigger your terrorist threat gets.
Looks like when we are on offense we are keeping them on their toes.  I mean we haven't had a terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11.  Several terrorists plots, like Fort Dix and the JFK airport plots, got twarted - looks like we are on top of things.

klassekock wrote:

I suggest you replace that war mongering ass crazy government of yours, and quickly, otherwise who will pay the price? You all know who.
If the Democrats win next Novemember, we will follow the Harry Reids and pull out leaving Iraq to its own devices.  Hopefully Iraq won't be another Afganistan, but this time with oil instead of poppy plants.  Or Iran won't annex a third of the country.  Or Turkey won't kill the Kurds.

klassekock wrote:

The men and women in service and their families. And the rest of USA too. All this war cannot be great for the economy can it?
The economy is doing very well, actually.  Stock market is very close to its all-time high.  Unemployement is at 4.5%.  Incomes are rising, especially for lower wage workers.  Interest rates are near historic lows.  The housing crisis is making a softer than expected landing.  Exports for United States goods are going up.  Actually what we are worrying about right now is inflation (look for interest hikes soon to slow down the economy).

Additionally it seems like the $2 billion a week we are spending is actually a stimulus to the economy?  Or perhaps its the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 that are helping spur the economy to Bill Clinton-esk prosperity that we had in the 90s?

Last edited by Harmor (2007-06-10 01:49:55)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6586|Sweden
Did I say you should be nice to them?

No, what i meant was that if you go for Iran next who will be your target next time? Lebanon, Egypt, or Pakistan?

Harmor wrote:

The economy is doing very well, actually.  Stock market is very close to its all-time high.  Unemployement is at 4.5%.  Incomes are rising, especially for lower wage workers.  Interest rates are near historic lows.  The housing crisis is making a softer than expected landing.  Exports for United States goods are going up.  Actually what we are worrying about right now is inflation (look for interest hikes soon to slow down the economy).

Additionally it seems like the $2 billion a week we are spending is actually a stimulus to the economy?  Or perhaps its the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 that are helping spur the economy to Bill Clinton-esk prosperity that we had in the 90s?]
Is it fair that thousands of people should die so you can boost your economy? I don't think so and i believe the iranian people agree...

You all seem to forget that you are dealing with people here. People with very strong beliefs in their religion and opinion that they are entitled to have all the good the west has too. Nuclear power for example.
acidkiller187
+123|6630

ATG wrote:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/document_iran_c.html

NATO officials say they have caught Iran red-handed, shipping heavy arms, C4 explosives and advanced roadside bombs to the Taliban for use against NATO forces, in what the officials say is a dramatic escalation of Iran's proxy war against the United States and Great Britain.
And the world sits silent.
Its all thx to Mr Bush... I would just like to have a moment of silence to thank the greatest president America has ever had...
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6518|USA

acidkiller187 wrote:

ATG wrote:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/document_iran_c.html

NATO officials say they have caught Iran red-handed, shipping heavy arms, C4 explosives and advanced roadside bombs to the Taliban for use against NATO forces, in what the officials say is a dramatic escalation of Iran's proxy war against the United States and Great Britain.
And the world sits silent.
Its all thx to Mr Bush... I would just like to have a moment of silence to thank the greatest president America has ever had...
and i would like to thank you for nothing!  this is not a bash bush thread.  -1 to you.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

acidkiller187 wrote:

Actually, technically, he's tied with the worst with his approval rating:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 01345.html

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard