What do I win?
Teh intranatz.
omg yayz!
Jello.01
+46|6615|DFW, Texas

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Yes, babies might be innocent, but almost anyone over 5 has commited a sin... large or small.
So this is about religion now?
Ehm... No. I haven't mentioned anything about any religion. With sin I refer to breaking any rule. E.G taking some candy from the table or going to sleep w/o brushing your teeth. Just couldn't find any better word for it.

Wikipedia wrote:

Sin is a term used mainly in a religious context to describe an act that violates a moral rule, or the state of having committed such a violation.
And when is sleeping without brushing your teeth a rule? Or taking candy from a table?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

Jello.01 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

So this is about religion now?
Ehm... No. I haven't mentioned anything about any religion. With sin I refer to breaking any rule. E.G taking some candy from the table or going to sleep w/o brushing your teeth. Just couldn't find any better word for it.

Wikipedia wrote:

Sin is a term used mainly in a religious context to describe an act that violates a moral rule, or the state of having committed such a violation.
And when is sleeping without brushing your teeth a rule? Or taking candy from a table?
Doing else than mommy tells you to do! Can it get more clear? Everybody doesn't speak 110% perfect english!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6357|Iowa...
well just remember that when you eat at McDonald's most of the burger isn't really meat anyway.
Jello.01
+46|6615|DFW, Texas

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

Doing else than mommy tells you to do! Can it get more clear? Everybody doesn't speak 110% perfect english!
Just acknowledge the fact that decisions are based on free will, which therefore resulted in an incident in which cows were tortured in one case, considering the fact that not doing what "mommy tells you to do!" can not always be prevented as every person in the world can not be watched simultaneously.
Tshadow
+3|6702

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

No human is completely innocent. Those cows hasn't even got teh space to commit any sins, that they'd not do anyhow.
NO human is completely innocent..THATS THE ONLY THING U PICKED UP FROM MY POST???
I think little toddlers who die because of war are INNOCENT. Don't you?? Cuz if you Don't, Then YOU ARE DEMENTED my friend.
And to address you claims about sins..I Don't Think Animals can commit sins..its not possible for any animal to commit a Sin. Cuz the only thing they might do is kill another animal, but thats because they have to eat..and i dun think thats a Sin
Yes, babies might be innocent, but almost anyone over 5 has commited a sin... large or small.
Haha..y do you answer half my question..So it means you do agree and animals should be put second..when i said "human torture and war and killings of innocent people"..and you replied by saying "no human is completely innocent" and Since you say no human is completely innocent then that means you approve of the killings and the tortures of thousands of humans everyday. This makes me SICK. And what is the worst SIN that a 5 year can do..PLEASE ANSWER THIS..AND DOES HE DESERVE DEATH AS A PUNISMENT TO IT?? ANSWER THIS!!!

I HONESTLY think YOU ARE DEMENTED!
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6665|California
Ahhhh....

The ugly cycle of life...

When I was little I watched a Largemouth Bass swallow a baby duck...

I thought... that duck is going to die slowly in his belly...

Is the Bass bad?

Sometimes life just aint pretty... so dont look.

I giggled the whole way thru the video... Now I'm hungry.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You seem to ahve no respect for the animals suffering. That's what happens every day. Yet again, how would you like it if some guy comes and burns you with a rod and rips your balls out?
I'm not taking sides here but the way you go on and on about the animals it sounds as if you actually have a "personal" relationship with them - if you catch my drift

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2007-06-09 23:12:40)

BVC
+325|6702
To be perfectly honest, every time I see anti-meat propoganda I feel like eating some meat.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n193/Warlord_Malice/food/FuckILoveMeat1.jpg

Thats a 5-meat burger; beef, lamb, venison, chicken, bacon.  And the egg was battery-farmed.  I'm in the process of figuring out how to make a 10-meat burger...due to the size of the last one I'm going to go completely with rashers and sliced meat rather than patties, as I couldn't actually bite a whole section of that one.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Tshadow wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

NO human is completely innocent..THATS THE ONLY THING U PICKED UP FROM MY POST???
I think little toddlers who die because of war are INNOCENT. Don't you?? Cuz if you Don't, Then YOU ARE DEMENTED my friend.
And to address you claims about sins..I Don't Think Animals can commit sins..its not possible for any animal to commit a Sin. Cuz the only thing they might do is kill another animal, but thats because they have to eat..and i dun think thats a Sin
Haha..y do you answer half my question..So it means you do agree and animals should be put second..when i said "human torture and war and killings of innocent people"..and you replied by saying "no human is completely innocent" and Since you say no human is completely innocent then that means you approve of the killings and the tortures of thousands of humans everyday. This makes me SICK. And what is the worst SIN that a 5 year can do..PLEASE ANSWER THIS..AND DOES HE DESERVE DEATH AS A PUNISMENT TO IT?? ANSWER THIS!!!

I don't justify the killing of humans, but humans deserve death and torture more than animals do. Look at yourself, you seem to think that the humans are more worth than animals. I consider humans and animals to be worth equal. What SIN have a 5 year old cow done, and does it DESERVE DEATH AND TORTURE AS PUNISHMENT? Hmm?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You seem to ahve no respect for the animals suffering. That's what happens every day. Yet again, how would you like it if some guy comes and burns you with a rod and rips your balls out?
I'm not taking sides here but the way you go on and on about the animals it sounds as if you actually have a "personal" relationship with them - if you catch my drift
Hehe... I consider all living creatures (Except the really simple ones) to be equally worth.
Jello.01
+46|6615|DFW, Texas

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I don't justify the killing of humans, but humans deserve death and torture more than animals do. Look at yourself, you seem to think that the humans are more worth than animals. I consider humans and animals to be worth equal. What SIN have a 5 year old cow done, and does it DESERVE DEATH AND TORTURE AS PUNISHMENT? Hmm?
O.m.f.g.

I'm not much of a religious person, but I think cows reproducing without being married is a sin right? and if those cows have a baby, than it is a bastard child am I right?

Anyway, care to respond to my other post?

Jello.01 wrote:

Just acknowledge the fact that decisions are based on free will, which therefore resulted in an incident in which cows were tortured in one case, considering the fact that not doing what "mommy tells you to do!" can not always be prevented as every person in the world can not be watched simultaneously.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-06-09 23:17:22)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Jello.01 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

O.m.f.g.

I'm not much of a religious person, but I think cows reproducing without being married is a sin right? and if those cows have a baby, than it is a bastard child am I right?

Jello.01 wrote:

A: I'm not christian, I don't care about marriage.

B: Every person knows what that person has done, and if you pick someones candy from teh table, someone looses on your action.
vedds
+52|6762|Christchurch New Zealand
OK you animal rights people need to HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

Heres a little tip buddy the world is not the sugar coated fairyland that you seem to be under the impression exists out there.

You seem to have been insulated from the true nature of life. sometimes something has to die so we can have a delicious snack. Life sucks, get used to it. Films like this are nothing short of propaganda. you want to know why? let me explain:

1. "Torturing" animals tends to make their flesh tough, and taste bad

2. Tough meat isnt popular

3. outlest with tough meat dont sell as much, ergo they make less profit.

4. those outlets find a different source that doesnt "torture" their meat.

5. "torture chamber" abbatoir goies out of business.

So you see, simple market economics means that your little horror story doesnt actually pan out.

People that have been so mollycoddled that they suddenly realise that SHOCK HORROR my FOOD WAS KILLED!!!!!! need to wake up and see the wood for the trees
Tshadow
+3|6702

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Well "Hmm?" wasnt the answer i was looking for..and you do justify the killings and tortures of humans..you pretty mcuh just said that - its ok for humans to die since they sin- and i bet anyone would agree with me on that. And I dun like to think that human life is more IMportant..but IT IS. Think about it..if you were given an option of saving your MOM or your pet RAT ( or some other animal). I bet 100% of the peopl will choose a Human family member rather than an animal family member..YES you might choose an Animal family Member if you have some SERIOUS PRIORITY ISSUES!
Since you are talking about SINS then i am persuming that you Are a christian..I am not CHRISTAIN, but wasn't there an incident where Jesus actually said "the person who has not sinned, cast the first stone ( at the sinner) " EVEN JESUS didnt think Death was an appropriate punishment for a SIN..BUT YOU DO. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! YOU NEED THERAPY
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
Why has this gone into religion?

Yes, these things happen. Oh dear. Now what on earth do you suppose to do about it apart from spewing PETA crap or trying to ruin people's lives?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Tshadow
+3|6702
ALSO I DINDT READ A PREVIOUS POST..CUZ I WAS TYPING BUT WTF!!!!!

"B: Every person knows what that person has done, and if you pick someones candy from teh table, someone looses on your action."

THIS DESERVES DEATH?? OR TORTURE??

WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU?? THE DEVIL?

*sry for making the assumption that ur a chritian..but i get my point across*

Last edited by Tshadow (2007-06-09 23:29:51)

Jello.01
+46|6615|DFW, Texas

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

O.m.f.g.

Jello.01 wrote:

A: I'm not christian, I don't care about marriage.

B: Every person knows what that person has done, and if you pick someones candy from teh table, someone looses on your action.
If you woke up in a desert/outback(?) in Africa, and you saw a lion in front of you, 10 feet away and a cow 10 feet beside beside you, and the lion was coming towards you. What would you do? Because obviously the lion wants you, as the general populace wants meat from cows.

It's survival of the fittest, and it's serious.

Therefore, the child you mention was trying to survive, it's too bad for whoever left the candy on that table, they just lost.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Tshadow wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

Well "Hmm?" wasnt the answer i was looking for..and you do justify the killings and tortures of humans..you pretty mcuh just said that - its ok for humans to die since they sin- and i bet anyone would agree with me on that. And I dun like to think that human life is more IMportant..but IT IS. Think about it..if you were given an option of saving your MOM or your pet RAT ( or some other animal). I bet 100% of the peopl will choose a Human family member rather than an animal family member..YES you might choose an Animal family Member if you have some SERIOUS PRIORITY ISSUES!
Since you are talking about SINS then i am persuming that you Are a christian..I am not CHRISTAIN, but wasn't there an incident where Jesus actually said "the person who has not sinned, cast the first stone ( at the sinner) " EVEN JESUS didnt think Death was an appropriate punishment for a SIN..BUT YOU DO. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! YOU NEED THERAPY
I said sin because it was teh first word to pop up in my head. Get it? I'm not christian, I'm a Neo-Dimensionist, anmd no, Neo-Dimensionist won't get any hits on Google.

Yes, we may kill for a living, all predators do that. But we don't have to put our "prey" through a lifetime of immense suffering. A lion don't take down an antilope and slowly chew its legs off to then proceed to the ears etc... A better envoirement for the animals on the film, and a better way to kill 'em.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I said sin because it was teh first word to pop up in my head. Get it? I'm not christian, I'm a Neo-Dimensionist, anmd no, Neo-Dimensionist won't get any hits on Google.

Yes, we may kill for a living, all predators do that. But we don't have to put our "prey" through a lifetime of immense suffering. A lion don't take down an antilope and slowly chew its legs off to then proceed to the ears etc... A better envoirement for the animals on the film, and a better way to kill 'em.

vedds wrote:

OK you animal rights people need to HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

Heres a little tip buddy the world is not the sugar coated fairyland that you seem to be under the impression exists out there.

You seem to have been insulated from the true nature of life. sometimes something has to die so we can have a delicious snack. Life sucks, get used to it. Films like this are nothing short of propaganda. you want to know why? let me explain:

1. "Torturing" animals tends to make their flesh tough, and taste bad

2. Tough meat isnt popular

3. outlest with tough meat dont sell as much, ergo they make less profit.

4. those outlets find a different source that doesnt "torture" their meat.

5. "torture chamber" abbatoir goies out of business.

So you see, simple market economics means that your little horror story doesnt actually pan out.

People that have been so mollycoddled that they suddenly realise that SHOCK HORROR my FOOD WAS KILLED!!!!!! need to wake up and see the wood for the trees
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6357|Iowa...

Freezer7Pro wrote:

please don't try to tell us that animals are equal to humans.it just doesn't work.
Tshadow
+3|6702
WHY DUN YOU RESPOND PROPERLY TO MY DEBATE..all you said you werent Christian..
Does that mean you give up??

and everything get s hit on GOOGLE..please do not under estimate Google

"Neo-Dimensionist" doesnt get a hit on google..i think its your own made made up religion

Last edited by Tshadow (2007-06-09 23:32:58)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Tshadow wrote:

"Neo-Dimensionist" doesnt get a hit on google..i think its your own made made up religion
http://www.google.se/search?sourceid=na … mensionism I don't underestimate Google. And do note the second part of the post, about lions. And antilopes.

Neo-Dimensionism is a small movement where I live. We don't have a website.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-06-09 23:37:20)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Right:
https://photos.news.wisc.edu/photos/Cows97_11.jpg

Wrong:
https://www.prijatelji-zivotinja.hr/data/image_3_821.jpg
Tshadow
+3|6702

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

http://www.google.se/search?sourceid=na … mensionism I don't underestimate Google. And do note the second part of the post, about lions. And antilopes.

Neo-Dimensionism is a small movement where I live. We don't have a website.
the lion one was not my debate..so you dindt reposnd to it..READ AGAIN

Last edited by Tshadow (2007-06-09 23:38:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard