Poll

Action described in post: justified or not?

justified24%24% - 10
not justified75%75% - 31
Total: 41
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6840|Germany
So I was in this squad and had a good time. We sticked together and pretty much owned them.
It was infantry only, and of course, nearly everybody was medic.
Then, all of a sudden, a squad mate conciously shot me to death. And didn't revive me.

When I entered "??????????????" into the chat, he replied via teamspeak, that it was "the fourth time I stole a kill from him with my fucking F2000".
His name, by the way, was nicht_toeten_bitte (don't kill, please), but I can't find him in the database. I am pretty sure that he was not "nicht_toeten_bitte^^" who appears in the list.

So has this game gotten so far that you are not allowed to play anything else than medic and if you are helping out a team mate, he may kill you for 'stealing a kill' from him? Was his action justified or not?

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-06-09 20:19:04)

Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
fuck him
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

he sounds like a prick
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
I shoot at my enemies and if they happen to die, well that's just +2 for me.  If you're not accurate enough to drop "your" kill, then I have no issue taking it form you.

My favorite is emptying my mag into a burning chopper and stealing the two kills.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

That guy's a whiny bitch. If he isn't good enough to get his own kills then that sucks for him. Besides, he got kill damage assists. And if he's worried about people stealing his kills, he should be a lone wolf and go do his own thing. It is never acceptable to purposely team kill anyone for whatever reason, whether you took "their" jet (even though jets don't belong to anyone) or "stole their kill" (because both of you are shooting at the same guy and someone is going to get the kill anyway).
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6448|the guy in the hind on gator
so who wants to kidnap

Last edited by russ)=spetsnaz (2007-06-09 20:27:24)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

so who wants to kidnap
*raises hand*
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6840|Germany
Thanks guys -- I was wondering who was right here since I haven't been in that kind of situation.

Reciprocity wrote:

fuck him
I play BF2 to relax. If I see the game stresses me or if I hear myself yelling at the monitor, I quit and do something else. But in the above situation I swear I could have pulled him by his nose through the cables running to my house.

Well, but, +2 for me, -2 for him, unfortunately there was no option to punish or not.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

Reciprocity wrote:

fuck him

surgeon_bond wrote:

he sounds like a prick
If you're running around with a squad, it's bound to happen a lot. That guy is just a sore loser.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6220|Scotland!
Meh, it's not your fault he can't kill people fast enough.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

I teamkilled a cunt of a medic today, who decided to throw medic packs at me instead of reviving me.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland
Lol, someone missed the pointless poll thread...
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6714
you ran into a 10 year old : " stealing my kills" = jealous juvenile crap-talk
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6294

mtb0minime wrote:

That guy's a whiny bitch. If he isn't good enough to get his own kills then that sucks for him. Besides, he got kill damage assists. And if he's worried about people stealing his kills, he should be a lone wolf and go do his own thing. It is never acceptable to purposely team kill anyone for whatever reason, whether you took "their" jet (even though jets don't belong to anyone) or "stole their kill" (because both of you are shooting at the same guy and someone is going to get the kill anyway).
yup
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO
his actions were just pointless and idiotic, the general thing to do if someones deliberately going out of their way to steal your kills (which you weren't doing i know but i just wanted to say this) is to go and steal all of theirs, i spent an entire round just stealing some guys kills as he was a cunt, he was running about as a support guy and never gave out ammo bags, i was to the sides of him sniping everyone in his path and letting other kill him. he got so pissed as i ended up with about 50 points (as i wasn't really trying to get points) and he only got 5. vengence rocks.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.

Jameseyy wrote:

Meh, it's not your fault he can't kill people fast enough.
QFT. The guy's a baby.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard