NukeDK
+1|6835|Denmark
Hi All

I have tryed for quite some time now to get the First Aid Badge Expert, but it is just hard to get...

Is there anybody in here there can give me an idea on how to get in an on what map 16-32-64 city map ?

Thanks an i hope you can help me get this one

Mvh.
NukeDK
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6714|Gütersloh, Germany
Spam med packs in the bottle neck alley near hotel on Karkand as MEC. If you're lucky there won't be a lot of medics in your team. But that happens 1 out of 1000 games I think.

Another way to get it is in a squad with friends on any urban map (I prefer Mashtuur as USMC). Play team orientated and stick together. A 6 man squad with a good leader that sticks together (the squadleader should have an eye on the slower kist like support, or play as a support to give the pace) takes out most of the enemy infantry. After firefights you toss out your medpacks and earn heal points. Keep your people alive and keep your head down in firefights. Stay in second row and if the environment allows it, hold your medpacks out while the rest of the squad is fighting the enemy.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6753|Mark it zero.
just got it on operation cleansweep 64 with like 20 people my teammates kept getting show and i healed them. the game went on for atleast an hour if not more
GENERAL_MAXIMUS_M13
+0|6671
dose anyone know is revive point is the same as heal point becuse im try to get the bages
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6714

GENERAL_MAXIMUS_M13 wrote:

dose anyone know is revive point is the same as heal point becuse im try to get the bages
revives don't count.

and it was a pain in the ass when I was going for it.. Just join a full 24/7 karkand server and medic whore it up...  and hope that the round gets stalemated (like US has the land and Derka has the island - even number of control points - round lasts longer) probally took me a good 20 rounds stright till the round ended up just right where teams have even number of points and its just one big shoot out in one area...

or if your desperate... just run around and pistol your teammates till you get team damage then heal them =/
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
GENERAL_MAXIMUS_M13
+0|6671
thanks TehMyke
NukeDK
+1|6835|Denmark
I can't get any higher then 19 heals

Damn....
ozzi92
+2|6710
man i just got my verten heal was a bitch so i doubot i can get the expert and cant help u anyway
(this was a waste of my time omg i'm wasting more bah i shut up)
Bogey2005
+0|6709|Dallas, TX
I got Expert last night on a packed 64 Karkand.  I hung out at the bottom of the ladder at the Hotel tossing packs around the corner and over the crate towards the MEC spawn.  Pissed off a lot of US spawncampers !  Stay far enough away from the wall to avoid splash damage and watch out for tanks/APCs coming down from the US Base behind you.  I got 32 heal points and a handful of revives by the end of the round...good luck!

Last edited by Bogey2005 (2006-01-26 06:47:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard