kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR

R3v4n wrote:

Ah, Chasers War on Everything.

And for you fools that think this is staged or fake, just look up the chaser boys in Youtube
Wait, Youtube videos have any credibility?
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

That one black guy is my idol.

Great vid. Good blackmail material.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6496|Melbourne

kilgoretrout wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

I have trouble believing that is legit. I mean seriously. I really expect them to be payed to say that.

Edit. I like how he ask in what city did the "WTC attacks take place" and people get laughed at for saying New York, now excuse me, maybe I misheard him, but the WTC was in fucking New York.
New York = state , New York City = city.
But if the question is "what city," saying "New York City" is rather redundant.  Just like if you asked what city the Lincoln Memorial is in, someone could say "Washington" even though Washington is a state as well as a city...  I do think it's pathetic that there are people too stupid to realize that "the 9/11" attacks means that the attacks happened on September 11th, but it's not like America is the only country with people that stupid.
i don't know...  i mean not knowing when one of the biggest terrorist attacks on your country's soil happened is pretty bad.  epically when they named it after the date...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6554
Yes. People are that stupid.  And yes I live in the US. (And they don't drive any better either)

Why else do you think Paris Hilton is concidered famous?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6496|Melbourne

kilgoretrout wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

And for you fools that think this is staged or fake, just look up the chaser boys in Youtube
Go to ABC.com and look them up then.

HERES THE LINK:
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-06-08 18:32:40)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR

R3v4n wrote:

kilgoretrout wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

HERES THE LINK:
And that proves that they didn't pay those people to look like complete fucking idiots?
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR

R3v4n wrote:

kilgoretrout wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

New York = state , New York City = city.
But if the question is "what city," saying "New York City" is rather redundant.  Just like if you asked what city the Lincoln Memorial is in, someone could say "Washington" even though Washington is a state as well as a city...  I do think it's pathetic that there are people too stupid to realize that "the 9/11" attacks means that the attacks happened on September 11th, but it's not like America is the only country with people that stupid.
i don't know...  i mean not knowing when one of the biggest terrorist attacks on your country's soil happened is pretty bad.  epically when they named it after the date...

kilgoretrout wrote:

Like I said above...  I do think it's pathetic that there are people too stupid to realize that...(read the post you quoted)
benzoenator
+4|6248
This isn't staged at all; all the Chasers' skits are real. Although they probably asked a lot more people than the few that were shown.

Most of you won't be able to download Chaser eps; they've restricted it to Australian IPs only. YouTube has a stack of clips though.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6448|King Of The Islands

kilgoretrout wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

kilgoretrout wrote:

HERES THE LINK:
And that proves that they didn't pay those people to look like complete fucking idiots?
ABC has no money.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
agent146
+127|6396|Jesus Land aka Canada
this is fake yo....i pray this is fake.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

R3v4n wrote:

Chasers war on everything is the ONLY show that i stop gaming to watch
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6654|Ohio

benzoenator wrote:

This isn't staged at all; all the Chasers' skits are real. Although they probably asked a lot more people than the few that were shown.

Most of you won't be able to download Chaser eps; they've restricted it to Australian IPs only. YouTube has a stack of clips though.
a lot more people is probably the key. Maybe they spent hours and hours on the street asking hundreds of people, and they get 15-20 idiots.
You can really do that for anything, right
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6456|Chicago, IL

agent146 wrote:

this is fake yo....i pray this is fake.
It's not fake...

I live in the States, and I see these people every day.
In fact, I have to deal with them at work.

at least 100 a day people crash into the DO NOT ENTER door, expecting it to automatically open, and then proceed to break it, rather than step back, move 5 feet to their right, and exit from the proper door.
Defiance
+438|6681

What he doesn't show you is the hundreds of other people he questioned like a douchebag and gave him the correct, sensible answers in return.

You know what that is? Censorship. You know what censorship is? Bullshit.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6593|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
It was like a Michael Moore documentary, only showing select parts.
Belx
+4|6687|New York, New York

kilgoretrout wrote:

maffiaw wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

What I wanna see is how many people they had to survey to get those answers
The fact that these people exist, that they live, breath in America is sad enough. The percentage is irrelevant.
So, you think there aren't people that stupid in other countries?  Honestly, in a city as large as New York you can find a lot of retards.  Plus, NYC has a ton of tourists.  A lot of those people had really thick accents and might've been tourists.  There's no telling whether or not they were Americans.
Yes, especially the area they were in was Times Square, which I am sure most of you know is where the tourists go.  Not many native New Yorkers go to times square in the middle of the day.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6661
what a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. lets not forget the amount of people they probably interviewed and got the questions right but they edited them out. Seeing how it was a foreigner that was doing the interviewing that video is most likely biased against americans. fuck you damn foreigners.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

I question why we don't get Chaser's War on Eveything here in New Zealand.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

Generic response wrote:

It's fake.
Watch one episode of the Chaser, THEN tell me that it's fake.

http://www.chaser.com.au/ <-------For the fucking win.

Last edited by Spark (2007-06-08 22:31:13)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6359|Iowa...
you know that they pay the people to say this shit right?
Spark
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

aj0404 wrote:

you know that they pay the people to say this shit right?
Well done on reading.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

Chaser = not fake, there Really are dump people out there, even though you might not like to admit it

One episode one guy was walking around LA introducing himself as John Howard Australian PM, and many people believed him 'oh yeah I've seen ya on Tee Vee'
Spark
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

Fenix14 wrote:

Chaser = not fake, there Really are dump people out there, even though you might not like to admit it

One episode one guy was walking around LA introducing himself as John Howard Australian PM, and many people believed him 'oh yeah I've seen ya on Tee Vee'
Firth?
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
[b]A few good ones:

Great security, here!

Chas got arrested for this one

And, finally (for now)

~ Richard Feynman
Cubanpenguin
+35|6687|Kingston, Canada

Commie Killer wrote:

Edit. I like how he ask in what city did the "WTC attacks take place" and people get laughed at for saying New York, now excuse me, maybe I misheard him, but the WTC was in fucking New York.
What TWO CITIES is what he asked...which would be New York and Washington D.C. at the pentagon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard