maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6430|Melbourne, AUS
ok ok, I'm sure there have been countless threads about "omg americanz soo dumb roflzzzzzz"

But this one I could not let pass. Probably some Aussies around have seen this on Chaser.
Anyway, the guy goes to NY and asks random Americans on the street about 9/11. You know, simple stuff like the DATE, YEAR and who did it.

According to some poor sods, 9/11 happened in October 2004 and was carried out by HINDUS for christ sake.

I know that these ppl do not represent the majority, but to know nothing about such a huge event in US history that happened like 6 years ago is inconceivable for anyone.

These folks either have their brains linked to another planet through a dimensional gate or suffer from severe amnesia. Sheesh.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6654|Ohio
that is sad

no further comment
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Scary
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6183|Nowhere.
Yes, there you have it, that hits the mark! It's those kinds of people who make me nervous. God help us, God help all of us.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6538|stalker.
wow, fucking retards.
Commie Killer
+192|6396
I have trouble believing that is legit. I mean seriously. I really expect them to be payed to say that.

Edit. I like how he ask in what city did the "WTC attacks take place" and people get laughed at for saying New York, now excuse me, maybe I misheard him, but the WTC was in fucking New York.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2007-06-08 17:55:50)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6659|Keyboard
Yet they fear terrorists but don't know who they are?
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6287|Mo Val, Cali
There are ignorant/stupid people like this in every country sadly. What's even worse is that they vote together to get one of them in the White House haha.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6656|Peoria
What I wanna see is how many people they had to survey to get those answers
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6430|Melbourne, AUS

Elamdri wrote:

The fact that these people exist, that they live, breath in America is sad enough. The percentage is irrelevant.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6287|Mo Val, Cali
Well if someone is going to use this against America, than it's relevant.

Last edited by S.J.N.P.0717 (2007-06-08 18:02:31)

trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6268|B.C. Canada
That is just f'n sad ok. I know the date by heart and I am not even fuckin american!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6773
Its staged.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6287|Mo Val, Cali
One theory is that these people don't have t.v. and were just told about it from a friend briefly or saw a brief clip of it in the news.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6470
That really makes me ashamed of my fellow countrymen..
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
9/11 so it was september 1st. Either thats a joke or it was a setup.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6287|Mo Val, Cali
This doesn't seem unbelievable at all. Don't be ignorant in thinking idiots like this are walking around and hanging out with you. Never under estimate or over estimate the stupidity of anyone.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

/me must watch more Chaser
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6529|Πάϊ
These people vote.
ƒ³
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6375|California

Commie Killer wrote:

I have trouble believing that is legit. I mean seriously. I really expect them to be payed to say that.

Edit. I like how he ask in what city did the "WTC attacks take place" and people get laughed at for saying New York, now excuse me, maybe I misheard him, but the WTC was in fucking New York.
New York = state , New York City = city.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-06-08 18:23:24)

JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6287|Mo Val, Cali
Exactly what I meant. Just imagine they don't know shit about a major national tragedy I doubt they know shit about any candidates or ANY of their policies.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6400

Fenix14 wrote:

/me must watch more Chaser
kilgoretrout
+53|6479|Little Rock, AR

maffiaw wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

The fact that these people exist, that they live, breath in America is sad enough. The percentage is irrelevant.
So, you think there aren't people that stupid in other countries?  Honestly, in a city as large as New York you can find a lot of retards.  Plus, NYC has a ton of tourists.  A lot of those people had really thick accents and might've been tourists.  There's no telling whether or not they were Americans.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6496|Melbourne

Ah, Chasers War on Everything.

And for you fools that think this is staged or fake, just look up the chaser boys in Youtube

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-06-08 18:26:52)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
kilgoretrout
+53|6479|Little Rock, AR

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

New York = state , New York City = city.
But if the question is "what city," saying "New York City" is rather redundant.  Just like if you asked what city the Lincoln Memorial is in, someone could say "Washington" even though Washington is a state as well as a city...  I do think it's pathetic that there are people too stupid to realize that "the 9/11" attacks means that the attacks happened on September 11th, but it's not like America is the only country with people that stupid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard