misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6366|Indianapolis, IN
Ok, most people think I'm pretty effing insane because I'm honestly prepping for a zombie attack or just total anarchy. My worst fear ever is most definitly chaos, what could be worse than total chaos, add undead people that want to eat you alive to the equation! I have a entire list of things that I'm doing to get 'ready' some of them include; Keeping my gas tank full constantly, I have some trail mix and a days supply of water in my vehicle.
A military Alice Pack complete with sleeping bags, mess kit, first aid, sleeping bag, tent and winter gear for the cold months, matches flint etc. I keep an entire box of MRE's and a few cases of water and a full camel-back prepared in my closet. If something were to happen when I'm not home I'm going to be sure to run home as quick as possible. Something to take into consideration during a zombie attack would to get a four wheeler or a dirt bike, traffic will be horrible during times of panic so this may be the best way to actually get around. I'm currently saving up for a new .45 pistol to keep in my truck during such occasions, odds are you just may have to desert your vehicle and flee on foot away from copious amounts of attackers/people getting attacked.

If these are the standard 'slow zombies' you'll just have to worry about being surrounded by the masses, but if they're fast like 28 days later you're basically screwed unless you're a very stealthy person. Remember to be as quiet as possible as you try to make it back home. After I have my gear loaded up make sure you have some fire power. Hopefully I have my .45 by then but I have 1 Remington 870 express, 1 Mossberg 500 pump-action 12 gauge shotguns, and a tactile police issue "pig" shotgun, this bad boy has a collapsible stock and a 18" barrel with a nice large flashlight attached at the end of the barrel for those future night fleeing sessions. I've stocked up 00 buck ammo, because lets face it, what the hell is bird shot going to do to some zombies? I also have a AR-15 take as much guns/ammo you have in case you run into people, keep as many people around "especially hot chicks" but every person you run into will need to be completely searched for bites, scratches/bleeding. So when it's safe each and every person will need to be completely naked, this is to ensure your own survival. Keep the weak and slow as well if things get hairy you can use them as bait.

Gear is a main factor, in my pack I have lots of winter gear, safety glasses and a face mask you don't want blood to get in your eyes when you're smoking zombies all day or you'll be one yourself. No fluids shall be exchanged with the living and the infected. You have to have balls to shoot anyone that has a cut or bite on them, no matter who they are. Your closes friends you can trust, if it's really just something that happened while fleeing or not, I'd expect someone to put a bullet in my head to save me from being one of the undead, especially a close friend so you've got to be willing to do this for your friends/family. Who cares about people you do not know, eventually you'll be so hardened that it wont matter. Just remember about future procreation, so if the zombies go away somehow, you'll have to keep the race going.

It's always nice to have a group of friends that know exactly what's going down so everyone can meet up and rob the hell out of the local gun store, find a good place to shack up for a bit I have a place in mind but I do not want to disclose the info. If there are copious amounts of zombies and your will is broken, just simply shoot yourselves there is no point in going on if you have no will power so stay strong. Good luck and I hope everyone has a plan soon. Remember we will need engineers/computer techs and everyone needs to know their environment. Who know's you could be the person to get the internets going again, along with the power grid to re-establish communications and save mankind!
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6478|Bournemouth, South England
I'll be fine, never seen a zombie climb a tree, so I'll kip in neighbours kids treehouse with a bottle of absinthe and semi auto shotgun.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Do a search for previous zombie thread -- it's out there ... lurking ;D
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
yeah okay you do that.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6244|Outside your Back window
lol wtf! Are you being serious?!
misconfiguration
GURU

chuyskywalker wrote:

Do a search for previous zombie thread -- it's out there ... lurking ;D
I did, I saw them out there, I figured my Zombie idea was much cooler I guess not.

/wrists
too_money2007
+145|6278|Keller, Tx
I've been watching a lot of zombie movies lately, so I'm prepared. See a zombie, blow it's face off. /the winz
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Yep you've definitely gone off the deep end.

I myself would make a bee-line for Fort Drum and try and hitch a ride in a Bradley.
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6459
Let the nukes soar!
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6628|South West England
Your weapon loadout fails because misuse or poor timing will without a silencer will scream "Here I am, come get some"

Believe me they would get some if you did that
misconfiguration
GURU

XanKrieger wrote:

Your weapon loadout fails because misuse or poor timing will without a silencer will scream "Here I am, come get some"

Believe me they would get some if you did that
You make a very valid point, sir.

If they're slow zombies you probably could shoot and move, if they over run me I'll shoot myself in the face. I will not become a zombie!
tgust5
+22|6597
your preparing for a zombie attack???  are you serious?  ......wow
misconfiguration
GURU

tgust5 wrote:

Totally serious mate, if it's not a zombie attack who's to say anarchy couldn't happen again?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6412|Stealth City, UK

misconfiguration wrote:

tgust5 wrote:

Totally serious mate, if it's not a zombie attack who's to say anarchy couldn't happen again?
...again?? Did I miss something?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
i would totally do a zombie female.
like totally.
we make zombie babies
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
misconfiguration, you are insane. But very entertaining!

Could you do me a favor though? If the zombie plague spreads through the streets and I shouldn´t make it, please ensure you kill the g-darn trumpeter living next door to me! He is playing his tone ladder up and down the whole day. And I mean the whole day. And that dickhead is missing almost all the high tones. Over and over again. Zombie or not, blast him.
As I´m thinking about it, he might be a zombie already...

Anyway, an advice to you sir. I would cut back on the food rations and water, because their weight would slow you down to a dangerous level as soon as you have to abandon your vehicle. Take some more ammo instead. You can grab food and water on your escape, looting stores and stuff on the way.

Sisco out.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

Do we really need two of these?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52253
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion
ditch the guns and get a heavy blade, a gun with ammo is just 30-40 kilos of weight you only need because you can't run because your carrying 30 kilos of weight you only nee....
misconfiguration
GURU

Sisco10 wrote:

Could you do me a favor though? If the zombie plague spreads through the streets and I shouldn´t make it, please ensure you kill the g-darn trumpeter living next door to me! He is playing his tone ladder up and down the whole day. And I mean the whole day. And that dickhead is missing almost all the high tones. Over and over again. Zombie or not, blast him.

Anyway, an advice to you sir. I would cut back on the food rations and water, because their weight would slow you down to a dangerous level as soon as you have to abandon your vehicle. Take some more ammo instead. You can grab food and water on your escape, looting stores and stuff on the way.

Sisco out.
This is noted Sisco, I can use him for the bait!

Close quarters weapons are not for me, no thank you!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

Find an Abrams, fill it with food and water, and sleep in it, if it can stop a tank shell, then a zombie's not gonna get through that armor, and whos knows you could shoot them every once and a while.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

misconfiguration wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Sisco out.
This is noted Sisco, I can use him for the bait!

Close quarters weapons are not for me, no thank you!
Much appreciated!
+1 to you!

Last edited by Sisco10 (2007-06-08 12:03:08)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6417|Boulder, CO
according to the official zombie survival guide the best weapons against zombie's are .22 carbines as the round minces their brains due to its bouncyness, although it heartily reccomends any carbine rifle especially if it can be silenced.

always remember, blunt objects and blades are silent and never need reloading... i have already stated my zombie plan on another topic.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

Vernedead wrote:

ditch the guns and get a heavy blade, a gun with ammo is just 30-40 kilos of weight you only need because you can't run because your carrying 30 kilos of weight you only nee....
The shotgun is the best weapon for dealing with zombies. This is not debatable. It makes an awesome sound when you pump it, and will take the head off of anything you point it at. If you are going to kill the undead, you need to do it with style.
And I mean, if you're going to try and get a crowd of people going with you to fight the zombies, who do you think they will go with: the guy with the pump action or the guy with the pointy metal stick?

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6252|Pennsyltucky

Wow.  Just wow.

misconfiguration  I'll give you props for a thought out & well written post.

Still, wow.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands

T.Pike wrote:

Wow.  Just wow.

misconfiguration  I'll give you props for a thought out & well written post.

Still, wow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard