Is that Latin or French?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Unclean009 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

spell neverwillgetlaid
Is that Latin or French?
Whatever its origin may be, I'm still going to blame you for me not being competent enough to spell it because you obviously can't say it right. It's never my fault if I spell something wrong, it's always the person who's saying it, they never pronounce it right or never tell me the origin.

The kid needs to be smacked asap and taken down from his high horse his shitty parents and the media put him on. He is not ownage, he's a cunt.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6618
of course he like's being homeschooled. dont want to imagine what they'd do to him in a 'normal' school-class
maybe they should stop sedating him before interviews, so he can unleash his dragon
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
Wow. . .

Not only is he a complete geek, but he is a rude prick!!

Home schooled?? Who the fuck gets home schooled?? That kid has NO life, NO friends, and NO social skills whatsoever.  Not too mention, no one is going to give a fuck about his gay spelling bee title next week. . . .

He is going to go many years without having a girl/boyfriend. . . . . I see that guy being a virgin till he is in his thirties!!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
so painful to watch...
the kid really needs to meet more people apart from his immediate family...
whats the use of IQ without EQ
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

fadedsteve wrote:

He is going to go many years without having a girl/boyfriend. . . . . I see that guy being a virgin till he is in his thirties!!
Whaddaya mean he'll go many years without a boyfriend? That K-I-D is H-O-T. His S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G makes me W-E-T my P-A-N-T-S with excitement. I can just imagine him taking it in the pooper, "Oh yes! Y-E-S! I am sooooo H-A-R-D!"
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6798|Lithuania
Maybe he is slightly autistic?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Maybe he is slightly autistic?
Exactly what I was saying earlier. Possibly Asperberger's? I don't think he's aware that he's coming off as rude, he's very blunt and to-the-point. Though I'm sure if the media was aware of any condition of his, they would make a big deal of it and say that it's amazing that a "handicapped" person like him could win a spelling bee.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York
Ha, social skills went right out the window with this one. It might not be dealing with Asperberger's, it may just be a function of being sheltered and home schooled his whole life. If his mother's crazy, there's a chance that's the reason he's awkward, from lack of social interaction.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6200|NSW, Australia

"youd have to ask my mum what she said"

that is the result of having imbread children
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6445|Belgium

UnknownRanger wrote:

Ginger Kidz perhaps?
This is one very well edited vid ....*amazement*
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

geNius wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

This fucking kid has no soscial life (obviousley)...
Ironic that you should mention that in a video gamers' forum
..and spelled it wrong.  Ironic indeed.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6245|Outside your Back window

usmarine2005 wrote:

geNius wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

This fucking kid has no soscial life (obviousley)...
Ironic that you should mention that in a video gamers' forum
..and spelled it wrong.  Ironic indeed.
Pwned
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't know if that kid is a dick so much as he is just socially awkward and doesn't know how to be polite or voice his feelings without coming off as rude. Must be the homeschooling and lack of social interaction. I don't care if people claim that public schools are shitty, I still think most kids will turn out better overall if they go to a public school rather than be homeschooled. They may not be as book smart sometimes, but at least they'll be able to properly socialize and interact with other people, something that is inevitable in this world... unless he plans on immediately becoming a hermit or a recluse.
Mad scientist

geNius
..!.,
+144|6413|SoCal
In all honesty, I'm willing to bet that kid has some form of Autism.  I'm fairly certain his behavior is a cause of his being homeschooled, and not an effect.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Yeah, the kid's probably autistic or has Asperger's. I saw it live on CNN though, and it was teh funnays. Poor Soledad, roflfalafel.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

That's actually baffling, the entire English language at his beckon call and he can't string a fucking sentence together (I watched about 30 seconds then got fed up of waiting for him to say something).
Masta_Daco
+39|6707|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

mtb0minime wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Whaddaya mean he'll go many years without a boyfriend? That K-I-D is H-O-T. His S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G makes me W-E-T my P-A-N-T-S with excitement. I can just imagine him taking it in the pooper, "Oh yes! Y-E-S! I am sooooo H-A-R-D!"
XD!!! LMAO
link52787
+29|6492
lol, some people should give him a break.

He has only experienced homeschooling, lack of social interaction.  His only way of entertainment is the dictionary.

His life has been mapped out even before he was born.

just a kid, let him have his 15 seconds.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard