Snubya
+10|6505|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
slut. So ordinary people like us have to serve the full time, but rich and famous people get away with wrongdoings? SAD.

Last edited by Snubya (2007-06-07 07:18:11)

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6658
well what the fuck did you people expect?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6513|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Gillenator wrote:

WTF!

Out of jail after only 3 days.
First she had to go for 45 days, then it became 23 days and now she only was in jail for 3 days.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/0 … index.html
Just wait for a month or not even a month she will land behind bars "AGAIN". Actually she should stay in jail for the rest of her life,

Reason: Stupidity!!!!1
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas
Bullshit.  Fuck the legal system and fuck her too.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6405|Evilsville
To describe her mental abailities, even moron is to good!
What's even worse then a moron?
Raphi
Banned
+354|6269|Basel, Switzerland
Paris out of jail= /fail.
bluehorrors
+1|6210
lols whats worse is shes getting paid for this crap.

The hotel heiress - who is serving 23 days at California's Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood - will make $1 million from her prison diaries and can expect an equally large sum for an exclusive interview about her time behind bars.

I read this when she was still ment to be serving the 23 days
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6513|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Next time I hope she chocks on those steel bars.
https://img514.imageshack.us/img514/543/gggfgfdbu6.png
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

jsnipy wrote:

that's not even enough time for proper woman on woman prison rape sex.
Shes probably making a video of that right now, for more shameless self promotion.

She really is a hot curry caused, runny shit stain on the boxer shorts of the planet.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6753|Reality
Out for 'medical' reasons.
In house arrest with anklet monitor.

If true to form, she will break the terms of this release too. Oh I hope so.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York

surgeon_bond wrote:

justice wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Fuck her.
I know I would
seconded
Thirded.

She may be a dumb cunt but she's hot.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6479
Its says she got out from a medical condition (no specific condition mentioned) that had something to do with prison food. So she gets out for jail for being bulimic? WTF? Now everyone is going to develop eating disorders.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6537|London (At Heart)

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Its says she got out from a medical condition (no specific condition mentioned) that had something to do with prison food. So she gets out for jail for being bulimic? WTF? Now everyone is going to develop eating disorders.
She probabaly said she was allergic to punishments.

She hasnt received any other in her life.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Fuck her.
With a sandpaper condom?
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6354|New York
Stupid Spoiled Whore.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

Poseidon wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

justice wrote:

I know I would
seconded
Thirded.

She may be a dumb cunt but she's hot.
If you find the 'plastic, generic blond number 14' look attractive. Personally I can't stand the slut, shes a fucking bore in bed too that sex tape was a waste of bandwith.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6543|Cardiff
this from the superficial:

So apparently Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and she was released from prison because she was in danger of having a nervous breakdown. TMZ reports:

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk. The reason for releasing her had nothing to do with a rash or other physical issues. It was purely in her head.

So the big medical reason that got Paris Hilton released was that she wasn't happy in prison. Which, I always thought, was sort of the whole point. Was she expecting to ride on unicorns and dance under waterfalls? It's fucking prison. I'm pretty sure the inmates who get daily anal rapings are pretty upset too, but nobody's letting them go home. The moral of the story is: if you're ever put in prison just put on a frowny face and they'll let you go. Oh, and make sure you're Paris Hilton. That last part's pretty important.

its not right tbh.
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6773|Florida - America's Wang!
House arrest? Oh yeah, THAT'LL show her not to drive drunk then speed with a suspended license. Way to go!
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6326
yep this is a fucked up country. plain and simple. first anna shithole smith appealed her multi billion dollar assest that was supposedly given to her by her old ass dead husband. this all happened before she died. i mean the Supreme Court deals with controversal issues that are really important not some bitch who wants more money that she already has..

then paris hilton serves 3 days while others serve at least 3/4 of their sentence. this tells you that you two things

1) sex really sells
2) if you got money, you got fame = you got power. you can do what you want.

both of the above gets you out of the jail time. you get what you want as a celerberty. you can cheat the hole US goverment if you wanted to/ cheat on taxes. but even a celerberty cant cheat death, as in mizzz smith/ trimspa lady herself.

i have no respect for hollywood celerberties, plain and simple...
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6773|Florida - America's Wang!

thebestshooter wrote:

yep this is a fucked up country. plain and simple. first anna shithole smith appealed her multi billion dollar assest that was supposedly given to her by her old ass dead husband. this all happened before she died. i mean the Supreme Court deals with controversal issues that are really important not some bitch who wants more money that she already has..

then paris hilton serves 3 days while others serve at least 3/4 of their sentence. this tells you that you two things

1) sex really sells
2) if you got money, you got fame = you got power. you can do what you want.

both of the above gets you out of the jail time. you get what you want as a celerberty. you can cheat the hole US goverment if you wanted to/ cheat on taxes. but even a celerberty cant cheat death, as in mizzz smith/ trimspa lady herself.

i have no respect for hollywood celerberties, plain and simple...
I'd have to say #2, money can make any problem disappear if you're rich and famous.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6246|Uk
house arrest.  she lives in a fucking mansion!!!! One more for the justice system.

im all for that bus idea, or her being just generally beaten to death and then everyone in the world shitting on her coffin.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6537|Milkystania, yurop
I liked her vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss

Last edited by Magpie (2007-06-07 12:23:18)

KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6691|Dayton, Ohio
Time for daddy to make her work in one of the hotels delivering room services, I mean service.  I would love to see an anouncement that the family decided she is a cancer on society and voted her ass out.
specops10-4
+108|6753|In the hills
We have to get this celebrity shit under control!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Once again the silly liberal notion of "all are equal under the law" has ben proven incorrect.

Sgt.Scream.MDK wrote:

House arrest? Oh yeah, THAT'LL show her not to drive drunk then speed with a suspended license. Way to go!
Yep. Living in luxury can really make someone want to turn their life around and fly striaght. What's the bet that house arrest will mean nothing to the bitch either?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard