ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
Here recently when anyone has been killed, maimed, raped, stabbed, robbed or snubbed by an immigrant, multiple post appear stating that if we had a stronger border policy this kind of stuff would have never happened. Well??? Waiting.  Oh wait. The suspect is a white male name Richard Hall. Should he be deported to the native country of ancestors?  Was our border policy weak back then? I do not intend to change anyones mind about border security or immigration only to point out the way we view the world through our own ethnocentricity.

spelling

Last edited by ncc6206 (2007-06-07 05:43:36)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

ncc6206 wrote:

Here recently when anyone has been killed, maimed, raped, stabbed, robbed or snubbed by an immigrant, multiple post appear stating that if we had a stronger border policy this kind of stuff would have never happened. Well??? Waiting.  Oh wait. The suspect is a white male name Richard Hall. Should he be deported to the native country of ancestors?  Was our border policy weak back then? I do not intend to change anyones mind about border security or immigration only to point out the way we view the world through our own ethnocentricity.

spelling
WTF ---- How and why did you take the tragic death of this young woman and turn into a border security debate
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA
I see his point.

You have to understand, that as far as border debate, illegal Mexicans are the scapegoat for a whole lot of shit, especially on Bill O'Reilly's daily neocon rants right before he sucks off Hanitty and Colmes in the FOX janitor closet.

BUt to take this case and turn it around into an illegals debate is kind of tasteless. Id expect it from FOX news.  And man she was a pretty girl. THat dude is in for a world of hurt as he should be.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas
Edwin Hall=Fucked
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486

SEREMAKER wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

spelling
WTF ---- How and why did you take the tragic death of this young woman and turn into a border security debate
The exact same way we take any other person's death into a border security debate. Your comment is exactly what I am trying to state. If it had been an illegal immigrant 20 post would have been made about border security.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
This thread idea=retarded.

RIP
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

ncc6206 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

spelling
The exact same way we take any other person's death into a border security debate. Your comment is exactly what I am trying to state. If it had been an illegal immigrant 20 post would have been made about border security.
You know let me help give you some insight theres rapes and murders that happen EVERYDAY, this one came into the light bc she got kidnapped and they alerted the media to spread the word to help with the search .......... you want to turn this into a border security issue if anything need to point out that in this tragic event it shows people have a false sense of security, she was kidnapped in broad daylight, in a crowded open parking lot, near the front of the building with people walking around

oh and for your thread the suspect is  Edwin Hall not Richard
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
You win. My mistake. Good point on the security issue. I guess I should have started a thread on a topic less "insensitive".  Take note though, another similar newstory will arise and it will become a border issue topic. I hope you chime in with the same vigor.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

ncc6206 wrote:

You win. My mistake. Good point on the security issue. I guess I should have started a thread on a topic less "insensitive".  Take note though, another similar newstory will arise and it will become a border issue topic. I hope you chime in with the same vigor.
I'm all about debating border security but using the young womans death was a little out of line, I had a cousin go through the same tragic death - she was kidnapped in a McDonalds parking lot and she went missing for 2 days till they found her body, she was strangled to death with piece of wire, the suspect (the little worhtless piece of shit) has never been caught
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA
Really, I understand.

If the man that had kidnapped her WAS mexican, we'd hear exactly what your talking about. White male we don't hear so much about it.

Its like the drunk driving case a few weeks ago. THe guy killed 2 girls and was an illegal immigrant so that story supersedes any other story about a drunk driver killing someone.

RIP

I hope Edwin gets raped in prison. Over and over.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard