m3946yt3
+2|6208
I have already achieved the following:

15h while playing Medic
Basic First Aid Badge

I still need to get
IAR: 10 Heal points

I feel I have healed alot of people in a round before. Do I get a healing point each time I throw a healing bag and someone picks it up? If the soldier only heals say 10%, does it count as healing point? And if soldier heals 75% does that count as one?

EDIT: Same with Resupply Badge, how does that work?

EDIT EDIT: Also Engineer badge REPAIR points???

Thanx

Last edited by m3946yt3 (2007-06-05 16:19:54)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Just spam medic bags on IO servers. You'll get the badge sooner or later.

Just to guarantee, though, make sure it's a relatively empty server, so you guarantee yourself a long round.

EDIT: Same applies for ammo.

Last edited by cowami (2007-06-05 16:18:24)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6669|Middle of nowhere
you need to heal 100% health before you get a point, so if you heal 2 guys that were at 50% then you'll get your heal point, but for ammo they only need to be missing one thing, clip, grenade, etc.  although once you get an ammo point you can't get another one from the same guy for another 15 seconds i believe.  Repair points are the same as heal points, but a Vodnik takes a shorter amount of time to get 100% than a tank, so keep that in mind
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
You get a healing point every 100% health (full health bar) of a player.
This is cumulative of course.

Note:
If you throw your bag, only a small amount gets counted towards your next health point, as it'll heal your comrade instantly to full health.
So I suggest you keep the bag in your hands and stay close to the person you want to heal if the situation allows it.

Healing yourself does not count, so you can always throw yourself a bag.
m3946yt3
+2|6208

genius_man16 wrote:

.  Repair points are the same as heal points, but a Vodnik takes a shorter amount of time to get 100% than a tank, so keep that in mind
WHATS A VODNIK?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

m3946yt3 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

.  Repair points are the same as heal points, but a Vodnik takes a shorter amount of time to get 100% than a tank, so keep that in mind
WHATS A VODNIK?
The brown peoples' Humvee.

(The giant, sluggish minivan)
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
tgust5
+22|6618

m3946yt3 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

WHATS A VODNIK?
i didnt know if you were being sarcastic or not.  but its that really fat mec transport vehicle
Brasso
+1,549|6621

m3946yt3 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

WHATS A VODNIK?
The MEC version of the Humvee.  The thing that looks like a tall van with a turret on top.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
lol, thanks guys
plaid_retina
+10|6686|Memphis, Tn
Play IO when Karkand stalemates at the train wreck and spam the fuck out of med bags, don't fight just heal, most will be snipers so just run back and forth between them........done.
m3946yt3
+2|6208
OK, now I know exactly what you are talking bout thanx I know theres a couple of em on Wake Island, Road to Jalala.. etc.. yah thanx.. well I'm off to get some of my badges, cheers 4 now...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
lol, that's how i got mine ^^
ReTox
+100|6490|State of RETOXification

haffeysucks wrote:

m3946yt3 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

WHATS A VODNIK?
The MEC version of the Humvee.  The thing that looks like a tall van with a turret on top.
A-Team van ftw!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

m3946yt3 wrote:

WHATS A VODNIK?
The thing that tilts and explodes if you take a corner too fast.

ReTox wrote:

A-Team van ftw!
But only the armor-clad version from that one episode.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6356
It's really easy. Go in a squad and follow people around.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard