Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6269
Ok so if you don't know i've been saying that 2142 sucks and Battlefield 2 is way better but I shouldn't be saying that. When I first got the game I installed it and tryed making an account but guess what my cd key was already in use so I got a new one but then I realised it was my own fault. Then I play the game for a good 5 minutes and I get a packet loss error wtf. I try everything run as admins turn off my firewalls try and manually fix the pb problem nothing works. So after about 2 days really trying to fix my problem I just return the game and yes I had the current patch. And now I try to play the demo but I get packet loss error again after about 10 minutes of playing. I got 2142 on the 21st of April I remember cause it was my nieces birthday and I bought her a gift and me 2142. So anyways the point is I feel bad about flaming the game with only about 15 minutes play time it seems really fun but I never got a chance to play it. And did they fix that whole packet loss error in a new patch or something I heard they were going to because if they did i'm buying the game tomorrow. I hate that damn packet loss error bbbbbbb or something like that.

Last edited by Johnny_Extremer (2007-06-05 03:58:44)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6402|The Gem Saloon
ok, you have a good day buddy.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6681|The Real World

Maybe you could use search or have a look here
Buzerk1
+44|6845

gvers wrote:

Maybe you could use search or have a look here
if you still have packet lost after going all steps mentionned in there... do you use a WiFi network? If you do disable it.

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2007-06-05 10:29:44)

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6599|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Don't close your punkbuster A and B functions in your Task Manager.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6269
Ok thanks guys I think the firewall thing will work. If not ill try installing and uninstalling punkbuster i'm gonna go buy it now thanks guys.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6765|Hell, p.o box 666

gah /closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard