|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6178
Lets all face it, most of us have a "regular server" which usually plays our favorite map either with or without vehicles.  Why do you like that particular server so much, is it that you have a good ping, a helpful admin? What sets it aside from the rest of the "24/7 ClanName I/O Maps" servers already running. 

We all have different tastes in what's "fun" in BF2, so I want to know yours -- and why. So post your favorite server and  the map(s) it runs.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6294|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Well, my personal favorite: The BF2s US Server.

Aside from the facts that I have admin rights (perks FTW), we accept anybody assuming your ping isn't crazy. We've had fatherted13 (England/Ireland, one of them) and even tthf (Singapore). We get a game up and running every weekend and just all out have fun (see screens of shock paddle duels in the other thread).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6236
I like the ERR clan servers (24/7 Karkand and Jalalabad IO).  It's not that these are the only maps I like, I just have a crappy computer and it takes about 20 minutes to load a new map, so I generally like to stay in 24/7 servers.  It's hard to find 24/7 servers in other maps (except Wake, which I don't really care for).  However, I am planning on building a computer in a few weeks or so, so hopefully I'll be able to play servers with an actual rotation.
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6178
Well I made this post expecting to see alot of people responding by saying... "Duh! The BF2s Servers! On what forum do you think you're posting on right now?!" Couldn't say I was surprised.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Well, most of the US is asleep right now, hence why there's only 2 responses.

Just wait about 4 more hours, once the Brits wake up. Actually, the Aussies should start showing up pretty soon...

Goddamn, I should sleep.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6561|Brisbane, Aus

I usually head to a Iconz 64 man Jalalabad server, can be a bit choppy lag wise but not really
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6762|06-01
i prefer GameArena as i get ok pings and a wide selection of servers...and bf2s AU
the local server only has 2.
i've just started to play on the bf2s US (high ping but not laggy)& Euro servers (high ping, somewhat laggy)
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6399|The Gem Saloon
@ sexecutioner
i used to have that same problem, i would only play in 24/7 servers trying to stay away from 20 minute load times....good luck on that new PC, i got mine a few months ago as a birthday present from my wife, and it is a completely different world.

as for my fav servers.....knights of karbala.
64.34.184.235 standard port 24/7 wake
64.34.184.234 standard port dragon/fu she/oman 4 rounds per map.

i come to the bf2s server when people bother me about it *cough cowami cough*
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6287|Pennsyltucky

I found the Addicted-2Games servers because they had my favorite map (Warlord) and I had a ping under 20.

Once I got TS though things changed.  I realized it was a great server not just because of the maps & lack of stupid rules but the people were FUN to play with.  Sometimes we all can't be on the same side because of balance issues but we ALWAYS have a laugh.

I read a thread last week about TS should only be used for "tactical communications".  Puh-lease.  We have fun on TS and that's the reason I play any game, to have fun.

The Admins are fair, the rules are few and they have several maps available at any given time.  Now it's rare for me to play anywhere else.

Edit:  Forgot to add what maps they have.  Ghost Town - Vehicles, Ghost Town IO, Warlord - Vehicles, Strike at Karkand IO and they recently added a 24/7 Air maps server (runs Op Clean Sweep, Dragon Valley, Dalian plant and 1 or two others in a rotation with each map played for 2 rounds). I might be forgetting one.  They also have at least 2 2142 servers and are planning on running a QW:ET server as soon as its released.

Teamspeak channels available for each map as well as for "Pubbin" "Under 15" and a few others.

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-06-04 21:35:26)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Parker wrote:

@ sexecutioner
i used to have that same problem, i would only play in 24/7 servers trying to stay away from 20 minute load times....good luck on that new PC, i got mine a few months ago as a birthday present from my wife, and it is a completely different world.

Pfft, I bothered you about it on Friday and Saturday and you didn't show.

"I'm waiting for the wife to leave..."

EDIT: Wow, I BUTCHERED the English language right there.

Last edited by cowami (2007-06-04 21:41:35)

plaid_retina
+10|6700|Memphis, Tn
War is Hell city maps #1 for some IO.

[GoD] clan vBF2 for vanilla.
Parker
isteal

cowami wrote:

Parker wrote:

@ sexecutioner

Pfft, I bothered you about it on Friday and Saturday and you didn't show.

"I'm waiting for the wife to leave..."

EDIT: Wow, I BUTCHERED the English language right there.
the wife left and i went on and played for a couple rounds.
smoked mason and undetected, no one else showed so i took off.
shove it
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Parker wrote:

the wife left and i went on and played for a couple rounds.
smoked mason and undetected, no one else showed so i took off.
shove it

YOUR MOM!

Beat that.
Parker
isteal
SNAP!

im going to bed, but be sure, i will edit in a witty rebuttal sometime tomorrow.........if i remember.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6595|Reisterstown, MD

Addicted-2-Games 24/7 Ghost Town Server.  Perhaps the best SF server out there.  I get a ping of like 10 in there. And they don't have any ghey rules like no base rapping/spawn camping.  There are no rules in that server except don't be a fucktard or you will get kicked.  That is how is it supposed to be.
Budzilla
+9|6197|Brisbane, Australia
Gamearena SF all maps. If not that one then Gamearena SF Day maps only.
pj666
+16|6370|Sydney, Australia
Internode #1 always rotates through all maps and has close to full or full with serious players usually (i.e. play properly, use team work).

Some of the IO Internode maps. Usually good players and games.

Internode Jalabad of an evening on the weekend is lethal. All the big dogs come out to play.

BF2s Au is decent the few times I have played it. Depends who is on it, and what time of day.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658
any random ass server that has the map and player count I want tbh
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6750

I play with a group of 6 guys.  We play in ventrillo together and our current criteria for a server are:

24/7 Sharqi or Jala or Wake and occasionally Kark and Dragon.
Multiple rounds instead of just 1-2 so that we don't have to suffer the reload times.
No admins or admins who aren't douche bags kicking/banning us for a multitude of offenses.

We've played 24/7 Wake HBD and so far haven't had any problems with the admin so we drop in there now and then. Usually something happens where one of us gets banned and then the rest of us bitch and get banned too. So far your server seems good, the admins haven't been power whores or abused their priveledges although two HBD and I were arguing over something, I don't remember what but it would be in your logs.

Have a good one, your servers seem good.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6791|Bulgaria
HBD have cool servers, baserape allowed! And admins who kick TKers, which is great!
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6178

Nikola Bathory wrote:

HBD have cool servers, baserape allowed! And admins who kick TKers, which is great!
Well finally. Haha I have played on some of the servers you guys described, very respectable ones. No admin abuse no nothing.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6814|Marathon, Florida Keys
A2G Ghost town IO
=SF=Warlord IO
IMA City Maps IO
Texas Teamplayers

Thats where spend most my time.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KawiNinja9R
+0|6263
RubberDucky, SSE, Korea BF2 are my favs.  The server in Japan too, HAKO something or other.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6570|England

TV2 servers running FuShe, Daqing, Zatar and OCS.
Mainly for the maps but also because of BR.

=SOE= Euro Forces
Once again, maps and BR. And its a popular, no baseraping server (good for stopping EU teamstackers)

EVDI 24/7 Rebel maps
24/7 Rebel maps...pretty obvious

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard