SteikeTa
+153|6900|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

count me in even though im such a chopper stud.
The chopper stud is counted!

We can have that rule Sarge. No problem. I agree on the ping issue.
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6327
so will it be ranked or unranked...I'm assuming unranked considering its going to be on Wake Airshow, but was just curious.
CC-Marley
+407|6981
CC-Marley sir!
san4
The Mas
+311|6840|NYC, a place to live
Please count me in. Getting pwned in the air is one of my favorite ways to get pwned.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6442|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

san4 wrote:

Please count me in. Getting pwned in the air is one of my favorite ways to get pwned.
If you call your stats getting pwned, what would mine be called?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6438|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
In. Imma own joo all with mah keyboard.

I am totally gonna find a way to steal the J10.

Last edited by Undetected_Killer (2007-06-04 18:38:45)

specops10-4
+108|6895|In the hills
I might as well try it, but I live in the states so i would get shitty pings!

I am too lazy to read so when will this happen?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6612|UK
Me Me Me Me!
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6557|Earth
I would love to dogfight even though I'm not amazing. Just don't put me up against Sarge and I should be fine.
Signature
SteikeTa
Signed you guys. Maybe try this weekend? MAYBE. The biggest challenge will be the servers. Anyone got ideas? Besides swe:D?
G.I.Dude(CAN)
+3|6412|Vancouver, B.C.
Yo sign me up too! Gonna own you guys with M+K/B!

Oh yeah, got a question: So how is it gonna be? All 32 of us are gonna go to server and fight 1 on 1 or what?

Last edited by G.I.Dude(CAN) (2007-06-04 20:36:47)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6518|California
lol this is in UK? oh well, prepare for this united states person to win this championship of LOSERS.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-06-04 22:40:37)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6639|Melbourne

Ill try, but Ping/Time may hamper.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6476|New Haven, CT
I think having 32 people dogfighting at the same time would be vastly more entertaining and fun.

About the J-10 on Wake Airshow, I know there is a way to steal it. I think you have to bail out in a hovering F-35, then once you get in the J-10, pull the throttle back slightly, pull up, and then gun the throttle while pulling up. I haven't actually tried it, since I am horrible at time in the bailing of the F-35. However, i have seen it while playing the map.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6683|Donnacona, Quebec
You can count me in, but I have a weird schedule at work so depending when it takes place, I may or may not be able to play.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6467|Newcastle UK
if theres still spaces i wouldnt mind a shot as long as im not agianst phantom, swe or assualt atm as ive gone back to mouse and keyboard flying as its way more fun.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6801
I won't participate but if you need a server(not wake airshow) just PM me and you can use TOP's and I'll admin it for you..
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6467|Newcastle UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I won't participate but if you need a server(not wake airshow) just PM me and you can use TOP's and I'll admin it for you..
LMAO thats not going to happen teddy you know that.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6642|Gogledd Cymru

jord wrote:

Enter me please.

Put me against Sam, then when he wins i'll blame it on his hacks and post a pb screenshot.

Joking, do it random, he's too good for me.
ill play, just becaue im lame, and id like to playa gainst jor
SteikeTa
It would be great if we could do it like Phantom said, but it will take so much more time. And as of now I just know of one server that can be used. There will be ping issues unfortunately, if someone else can't come up with a good idea.
So Teddy, what do you think? Top server? No?
The bf2s server?

Edit: Sorry Surgeon_Bond. I added you as a reserve. Hope you don't mind. You were a bit too late.

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-06-05 04:35:35)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6801

SteikeTa wrote:

It would be great if we could do it like Phantom said, but it will take so much more time. And as of now I just know of one server that can be used. There will be ping issues unfortunately, if someone else can't come up with a good idea.

Edit: Sorry Surgeon_Bond. I added you as a reserve. Hope you don't mind. You were a bit too late.
Well, I don't see why not..as long as it's not too time consuming..It doesn't run wake airshow though..
SteikeTa

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Well, I don't see why not..as long as it's not too time consuming..It doesn't run wake airshow though..
Well, then a map with the mig vs f18 (kubra?) and the pilots switch planes half way through. I changed the match to be best out of 11. So when one person reach 3 wins, they switch sides. Can also be f35b vs mig -map. If someone wants that.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6801

SteikeTa wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Well, then a map with the mig vs f18 (kubra?) and the pilots switch planes half way through. I changed the match to be best out of 11. So when one person reach 3 wins, they switch sides. Can also be f35b vs mig -map. If someone wants that.
Check your karma-add me to x fire..
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6797|Top of the leaderboard.
I would love it if i could be a reserve, im pissed I didn't see this thread until now... good idea  though
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6642|Gogledd Cymru

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

I would love it if i could be a reserve, im pissed I didn't see this thread until now... good idea  though
i think if i play you, that way we would have 32 people, making the tournament function smoothly instead of 30 players

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard