ReTox
+100|6517|State of RETOXification
I've seen the supply crate and vodnik "super" drops on many servers but that is the first time I've seen UAVs falling from the sky.

I've also seen supply crates inside buildings, especially the TV station on Warlord:

https://members.shaw.ca/retox/screen039_small.jpg

Is that a hack or just an anomoly (glitch) in the game?
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6297|L-town MA

BootsJD wrote:

Someone Keeps hacking ar server with the CARTILLARY and the Hack where you arty does not hit in the place you drop it. Is there anyway to track down who is doing it ??? Its starting to ruin our server !!!!
it was me
CloakedStarship
+76|6584

ReTox wrote:

I've seen the supply crate and vodnik "super" drops on many servers but that is the first time I've seen UAVs falling from the sky.

I've also seen supply crates inside buildings, especially the TV station on Warlord:

http://members.shaw.ca/retox/screen039_small.jpg

Is that a hack or just an anomoly (glitch) in the game?
One of my clan members figured out precisely where to place supplies so that they fall into the TV Station, not hax, just a fault in the system.
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6370|Massachusetts
Sorry but this whole thread fails to even bother talking about hackers. There is so many different things to do on bf2 to have fun rather then what the guy was doing in the first vid
Chiller41
+0|6190
well if its the same person just get their name and report them
or ban them
im_in_heaven
+27|6606

jamesb wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Kick anyone with a rank higher than Lt. Col. Everyone with the rank of Col. and higher always use this hack. Its makes their SPM go up 2.3
There is a lot of stupid stuff written on this forum and others.

This wins the prize for the most stupid thing I have ever read.

Finally you won something,  YAY
There are alot of stupid people on these forums but you win the prize for being the stupidest. How on earth can you actually believe what i was saying?????? Now go back to being bad.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6555|Las Vegas
I know how to fix it, don't pay the bill on the server, works every time! Gauranteed!
IonYou
+3|6652

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

Kick the privates. its usually them. If not... oh well...
Better yet, kick them in the privates. That'll show em.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6742|Doncaster, England

im_in_heaven wrote:

jamesb wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Kick anyone with a rank higher than Lt. Col. Everyone with the rank of Col. and higher always use this hack. Its makes their SPM go up 2.3

There are alot of stupid people on these forums but you win the prize for being the stupidest. How on earth can you actually believe what i was saying?????? Now go back to being bad.
Thank you, what do I win ? 

I believed what you wrote because I don't know you.
There were no *sarcasm* or *joke* signs to let me know you didn't mean it, some people would write that and mean it.
With it being a joke, I am sorry for calling you stupid, it was a simple misunderstanding.

What should I go back to being bad at ?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6848|Denver colorado

Jameseyy wrote:

Again, You're the only person around here who cares about this. There could be a million hack sites or there could be one, I don't really give a shit, so I'll just continue to assume all hacks come from MSX and so will everyone else, no matter how much you whine and throw tantrums about it.
Agreed.

This [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] needs to stop being such a blaliant asshole in all these hacking threads. everyone knows he does it. So his opinions don't matter to the general populous of bf2.
im_in_heaven
+27|6606

jamesb wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

jamesb wrote:

Thank you, what do I win ? 

I believed what you wrote because I don't know you.
There were no *sarcasm* or *joke* signs to let me know you didn't mean it, some people would write that and mean it.
With it being a joke, I am sorry for calling you stupid, it was a simple misunderstanding.

What should I go back to being bad at ?
Life

No, honestly i understand what you meant

Last edited by im_in_heaven (2007-06-05 13:05:05)

0re0
+0|6187

Acehigh wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lztsFTlSNy8[/youtube]
Thats a pretty crap command hack if it was that easy to detect.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvW6G5zQSJs[/youtube]
Can't say i've seen this hack before until i saw this vid what my clan m8 posted.
I made these videos and with the server full it took me a while to single it down to only one person,once i found out what team it was coming from.I finally caught him at end of game when he was on top of Hotel look to the left at tanks taking flags and he started dropping cars like crazy.So i banned him, then odnwloaded the battle Recorder file and watch3ed it, only following this guy.And my suspiscions were correct it was him as you can see in the Battle Recorder footage

As for the other video where people says arty repairs itself on this Dragon Valley map, i think i'll have to look into that.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6526|Bournemouth, South England
Just kick everyone with 1337, uber and stuff like that in their names. I've decided that people that cheat put that in their names.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6242
Cartillery is funny, gets everyone mad XD
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6526|Bournemouth, South England

rambo43 wrote:

Cartillery is funny, gets everyone mad XD
Well, it makes for some awesome viewing, especially over Chinese Airfield on Wake...
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6482|meh-land

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Just kick everyone with 1337, uber and stuff like that in their names. I've decided that people that cheat put that in their names.
lol, what about people with words like hax or hack in there names.  Kick them too?  i'm sorry, but its pretty common among the best players for them to change their names to names that would suggest they hack simply because of the generaly low skill level in bf2
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
You wanna find who it is? Just see what players were on when the hacking started, Make a list of dates and times, Then if you see one player being on at the time the hacks start bingo! theres your man.
simmy.uk
+117|6456
Ban everyone on the other team.
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
No wonder we get a bad rap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard