Teknoir
+5|6662|St. Paul, Minnesota
I know I'm just adding to the long list of Hackers threads, but I need to vent at this point.

We all hate hackers.  What's to like?  They're low-life punks.  But the plain truth is they're cowards.  Straight up cowards.  Instead of trying, failing, and trying again... they take the loser's way out by hacking and cheating.  And what better way then behind a PC where no one can see you!  Nice and safe.  Because they know what would happen if people really knew what they were doing.  Sooner or later though, karma catches up... so I put up with it.  Only because I know the server admins are too busy playing to do anything about it and PB just sucks.

These are the same kind of punk bitches that slash your tires in the middle of the night, graffitti your property, steal from you... all to somehow add meaning to their worthless lives.  These people literally have nothing else going on in their life.  This is how they maintain some control. To show people how good they are at something.  (Of course, they leave out the part about cheating, I'm sure.)

I challenge ANYONE who hacks and cheats on BF2 or any other game to chime in and prove me wrong!  Come on out of the shadows... tell us your story!  We would all LOVE to hear it!  I promise!
Why did you spend the $50 to hack?  If you're not a coward, you don't suffer from low self esteem, don't think you're a loser, and you've actually kissed a woman other than your mom... tell us WHY you feel you need to hack and ruin the game for people? 

You won't though.  Because you know what would happen if you did... we'd all hunt you down!  Do you tell your friends you're a cheater?   No.  BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD!!!  And everyone would know it!

What's the draw to hacking aside from high stats?  Something to show off something to your drug and pot buddies?  How pathetic does your life have to get that you need to cheat at a video game to show off how big your cock is?

Society doesn't want you.  You're damaged goods!  Laugh all you want, but we have a funny way of finding you losers and weeding you out eventually.  If not in the game... then in real life!  Hacking BF2 is just training for you at how to be a failure.  Keep up the good work!
Fen321
+54|6514|Singularity
They do it so people like you can come vent online. Then they point and laugh at you and they lose nothing, you lose time wasted writing / emotional trauma.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6666|Keyboard
You have to give credit that some of them are making money out of the greedy kids that want more pixels in their stats.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6612|Michigan, USA
Indeed, I had a couple of admin abilities on a game of CS ran around my school, watching people cry and whine about how unfair it is for me be able to slay then with the click of some keys is amusing, much in the same way hacking probably is, for instance, the cardrop hack serves no real pourpose other then to piss people off.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6725|England. Stoke

Fen321 wrote:

They do it so people like you can come vent online. Then they point and laugh at you and they lose nothing, you lose time wasted writing / emotional trauma.
No normally they lose money because they are sad/stupid enough to pay for the hacks...
Teknoir
Well, I didn't have anything better to do at the moment... so no real loss.
Teknoir
And yes... you all are totally right.  I'm sure they are getting a HUGE laugh at this.  BUT, it doesn't change the facts...  They are still cowards. 

They can laugh all they want!
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6639|Camp XRay

i hack, whats the big deal
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.

Marlboroman82 wrote:

i hack, whats the big deal
Coward!

Apparently...
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6656
This should be in junk drawer.
Teknoir
So tell us Marlboroman... WHY do you hack?  Tell us your story?  What's lure?  There must be a reason or you wouldn't have forked over the bucks.
B1GBUD
+17|6612|Under an Artillery Shell
^^^lol

damn, above the moaner

Last edited by B1GBUD (2007-06-04 11:43:41)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

thareaper254 wrote:

This should be in junk drawer.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6639|Camp XRay

Teknoir wrote:

So tell us Marlboroman... WHY do you hack?  Tell us your story?  What's lure?  There must be a reason or you wouldn't have forked over the bucks.
because i am so fucking awesome, its like teh coolest thing eva
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6568|Scotland
Suck less lol

Seriously, i have only came across two people who i knew where using hacks.

Picklepower (4 star who got reset for hacks?)
& 4c3tt http://bf2s.com/player/60411549/
https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l70/White-Fusion/screen045.png
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l70/W … een045.png

Last edited by White-Fusion (2007-06-04 11:45:42)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6538
maybe ur just bad...
Teknoir
I rest my case.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6639|Camp XRay

Teknoir wrote:

I rest my case.
i own u with my sweet hacks
jsnipy
+3,276|6538|...

hackers make better products, they are the light the makers must spackle over.

Before you pass judgement --- I think you need to achive Marlboromans's level of karma to begin to understand.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-06-04 11:49:44)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6752|Salt Lake City

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Teknoir wrote:

I rest my case.
i own u with my sweet hacks
He said hacker, not cracker. 
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida

Teknoir wrote:

I know I'm just adding to the long list of Hackers threads, but I need to vent at this point.

We all hate hackers.  What's to like?  They're low-life punks.  But the plain truth is they're cowards.  Straight up cowards.  Instead of trying, failing, and trying again... they take the loser's way out by hacking and cheating.  And what better way then behind a PC where no one can see you!  Nice and safe.  Because they know what would happen if people really knew what they were doing.  Sooner or later though, karma catches up... so I put up with it.  Only because I know the server admins are too busy playing to do anything about it and PB just sucks.

These are the same kind of punk bitches that slash your tires in the middle of the night, graffitti your property, steal from you... all to somehow add meaning to their worthless lives.  These people literally have nothing else going on in their life.  This is how they maintain some control. To show people how good they are at something.  (Of course, they leave out the part about cheating, I'm sure.)

I challenge ANYONE who hacks and cheats on BF2 or any other game to chime in and prove me wrong!  Come on out of the shadows... tell us your story!  We would all LOVE to hear it!  I promise!
Why did you spend the $50 to hack?  If you're not a coward, you don't suffer from low self esteem, don't think you're a loser, and you've actually kissed a woman other than your mom... tell us WHY you feel you need to hack and ruin the game for people? 

You won't though.  Because you know what would happen if you did... we'd all hunt you down!  Do you tell your friends you're a cheater?   No.  BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD!!!  And everyone would know it!

What's the draw to hacking aside from high stats?  Something to show off something to your drug and pot buddies?  How pathetic does your life have to get that you need to cheat at a video game to show off how big your cock is?

Society doesn't want you.  You're damaged goods!  Laugh all you want, but we have a funny way of finding you losers and weeding you out eventually.  If not in the game... then in real life!  Hacking BF2 is just training for you at how to be a failure.  Keep up the good work!
What someone does on the internet has nothing to do with who or what they are in real life.

"I challenge ANYONE who hacks and cheats on BF2 or any other game to chime in and prove me wrong!  Come on out of the shadows... tell us your story!  We would all LOVE to hear it!  I promise!
Why did you spend the $50 to hack?  If you're not a coward, you don't suffer from low self esteem, don't think you're a loser, and you've actually kissed a woman other than your mom... tell us WHY you feel you need to hack and ruin the game for people?  "
I didnt spend 50$ on hacks thank you. I hack to piss people off, plain and simple. I have fun pissing off whining morons like yourself. I simply got tired of playing BF2 legit so I decided to hack. Nothing "cowardly" about that. I barely play BF2 anyway now.

"You won't though.  Because you know what would happen if you did... we'd all hunt you down!  Do you tell your friends you're a cheater?   No.  BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD!!!  And everyone would know it!"
Yes I do, I dont try to hide the fact that I use hacks sometimes. You failed again at assuming all hackers are cowards with no lives. Truth is alot of hackers are people between 18-30 who enjoy pissing people off and having fun hacking. TBH, I dont like hackers who deny the fact that theyre hacking, just admit it and piss more people off. Why bother lying on the internet anyway.

How about this, tell us why you feel the need to whine and bitch about hackers when you can just leave the server? Why post this in serious talk anyway? Maybe its because YOU are the coward with no life who trys to get some recognition and respect by posting shit like this.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-06-04 13:03:04)

Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6543|London (At Heart)

I've hacked on games in the past, and usually it was because I was at the point where fair playing was simply to easy, and became boring, it was much more fun running around with a speedhack, aimbot and triggerbot.

For 30 seconds until I got banned.

Fun fun fun.

Fact is, Hackers are split into two divisions:

Those that can't shoot for shit.

Those that are good and are bored with the game as it is, and want to spice it up a bit.

I think paying for hacks is stupid. Make your own, if you are going to hack.

For example making a CS:S Hacks is piss easy, BF2, a bit more difficult...

However, in the end, you can't call all hackers cowards, as I am sure quite a few of them are more skilled than you in the first place
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida

Shem wrote:

I've hacked on games in the past, and usually it was because I was at the point where fair playing was simply to easy, and became boring, it was much more fun running around with a speedhack, aimbot and triggerbot.

For 30 seconds until I got banned.

Fun fun fun.

Fact is, Hackers are split into two divisions:

Those that can't shoot for shit.

Those that are good and are bored with the game as it is, and want to spice it up a bit.

I think paying for hacks is stupid. Make your own, if you are going to hack.

For example making a CS:S Hacks is piss easy, BF2, a bit more difficult...

However, in the end, you can't call all hackers cowards, as I am sure quite a few of them are more skilled than you in the first place
I concur.
/win
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6566|CH/BR - in UK

Eh - I thought this was a thread about real hackers. I couldn't care less if someone hacks. I just go on a good server, and none seem to manage to stay on for very long. Game works fine for me, and they reap what they sow.

-konfusion
fasty77killa
+2|6543|Omaha NE
who cares what other people do
you can always choose to go somewhere else or just stop playing the game if you are so affended

lol

hax the planet always fuckem if they can't take a joke

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard