Dragonclaw
+186|6343|Florida

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

/get pb SS
Doesn't work against the majority of hackers (from MSX) because they have anti-PB technology, its so cool.
You are a retard. MSX sucks balls first of all, they get detected weekly. Their anti PB screenshots only works on the FIRST screenshot and after that you get screenshotted every time. MSX has the worse hacks on the cheating market right now. Another unnamed hacking site actually has a WORKING PBSS blocker that works every time and has never been detected unlock MSX with the weekly detections. The only thing 'cool' about MSX is that they are scamming losers who lie about their hacks and they ban any paying members that complain about it. Get with the times, MSX is not the only hacking site out there, its only the worse one. Youd be suprised, the majority of hackers are NOT from MSX.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-06-04 07:45:03)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6266|Scotland!

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

/get pb SS
Doesn't work against the majority of hackers (from MSX) because they have anti-PB technology, its so cool.
You are a retard. MSX sucks balls first of all, they get detected weekly. Their anti PB screenshots only works on the FIRST screenshot and after that you get screenshotted every time. MSX has the worse hacks on the cheating market right now. Another unnamed hacking site actually has a WORKING PBSS blocker that works every time and has never been detected unlock MSX with the weekly detections. The only thing 'cool' about MSX is that they are scamming losers who lie about their hacks and they ban any paying members that complain about it. Get with the times, MSX is not the only hacking site out there, its only the worse one. Youd be suprised, the majority of hackers are NOT from MSX.
Every time someone mentions the word "MSX" you have to pop up and spew a bunch of shit that nobody cares about.

Do you realise how pathetic it is to be not only a fanboy, but a fanboy of groups who sell hacks for FPS games?

"another unnamed hacking site"? It doesn't matter if it's named or not, because players who don't fail at life don't need to go there. So shut the fuck up about it already.
Profitteroles
+11|6277|Dartford

Jameseyy wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Every time someone mentions the word "MSX" you have to pop up and spew a bunch of shit that nobody cares about.

Do you realise how pathetic it is to be not only a fanboy, but a fanboy of groups who sell hacks for FPS games?

"another unnamed hacking site"? It doesn't matter if it's named or not, because players who don't fail at life don't need to go there. So shut the fuck up about it already.
Well said that man
lynxlyran
+15|6682
The Arty self repair is NOT some hack. I think its a bug that happens mostly on Dragon.

On the USMC side it seems whenever the docks change hands, all the assets self repair.

As for catching the commander hacker, use PAUSE !!!

I as a player don't mind when the server is paused at all. It shows the Admin is active! As an active admin and you see the commanders hack, just pause the server, look at the different players or screenshot everybody.

Chances are the hacker will leave as soon as you unpause anyway so the problem is solved.

All active Admins should pause the server at least once per round and check for problems.

Legit players shouldn't mind a short pause, I for one prefer a server where I know the Admin is watching.
Dragonclaw
+186|6343|Florida

Jameseyy wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

/care
Do you realize how pathetic it is to use the word "fanboy"? Im simply stating an obvious fact that people who think MSX is the only hacking site are retards.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-06-04 09:34:38)

Addict
+8|6382|The Netherlands
Just follow some players around, youre looking for the one that is standing still evry now and then to drop the arty/supplies/cars.....

or just ban them all
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6266|Scotland!

Jameseyy wrote:

/care
Do you realize how pathetic it is to use the word "fanboy"? Im simply stating an obvious fact that people who think MSX is the only hacking site are retatds.
I'm not sure what a retatd is, but did it ever occur to you that people don't give a shit about the names of any hack sites, and just use MSX as an example?

I'm sorry that you are annoyed that MSX are well known and probably profiting, but nobody's gonna run around and learn the names of all other hack sites just to satisfy your strange fanboyish obsessions.
Dragonclaw
+186|6343|Florida

Jameseyy wrote:

I'm not sure what a retard is, but did it ever occur to you that people don't give a shit about the names of any hack sites, and just use MSX as an example?

I'm sorry that you are annoyed that MSX are well known and probably profiting, but nobody's gonna run around and learn the names of all other hack sites just to satisfy your strange fanboyish obsessions.
The name 'fanboy' makes me laugh. The guy mentioning MSX wasnt talking about hack sites in general, he was bragging about how MSX has "anti PB technology" when they dont.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6266|Scotland!

Jameseyy wrote:

I'm not sure what a retard is, but did it ever occur to you that people don't give a shit about the names of any hack sites, and just use MSX as an example?

The name 'fanboy' makes me laugh. The guy mentioning MSX wasnt talking about hack sites in general, he was bragging about how MSX has "anti PB technology" when they dont.
I'm referring to most of your posts in most threads that mention MSX or hacks in general. You go off on the same tangent every single time.

And fanboys tend to laugh when it's mentioned, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Dragonclaw
+186|6343|Florida

Jameseyy wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I'm referring to most of your posts in most threads that mention MSX or hacks in general. You go off on the same tangent every single time.

And fanboys tend to laugh when it's mentioned, but it doesn't make it any less true.
If I was a 'fanboy' I would be spamming names of a certain hacking site in every thread posted on this forum and maybe I would actually play BF2 more than once a month. Every single thread that mentions hacks is filled with morons who believe MSX is the only hacking site, even BF2 is filled with those idiots. Its quite funny sometimes but most of the time its annoying, kind of like you.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6266|Scotland!
Again, You're the only person around here who cares about this. There could be a million hack sites or there could be one, I don't really give a shit, so I'll just continue to assume all hacks come from MSX and so will everyone else, no matter how much you whine and throw tantrums about it.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6518|Sheffield-England

lavadisk wrote:

become a better admin.
Lame, Go die
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6762|Doncaster, England
If someone is using a hack to make arty miss, does it just miss that player, or does the arty position move so it just misses the area no matter who is there ?
stkhoplite
Banned

jamesb wrote:

If someone is using a hack to make arty miss, does it just miss that player, or does the arty position move so it just misses the area no matter who is there ?
The Car drops come down everywhere like 4 cars every 10 seconds, same with the Arty

I love you you live near me..... let's meet up and have gay Buttseckhs somewhere ok?
Fearmesnipers
+41|6484|Wales

Jameseyy wrote:

Again, You're the only person around here who cares about this. There could be a million hack sites or there could be one, I don't really give a shit, so I'll just continue to assume all hacks come from MSX and so will everyone else, no matter how much you whine and throw tantrums about it.
if hes the only person who cares STFU argueing with him. If it doesnt interest u stfu no need to flame... freaking bagpipes
jamesb

stkhoplite wrote:

jamesb wrote:

The Car drops come down everywhere like 4 cars every 10 seconds, same with the Arty

I love you you live near me..... let's meet up and have gay Buttseckhs somewhere ok?
OK, but keep it a secret, you know how rumours spread on the interweb 
stkhoplite
Banned

jamesb wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

jamesb wrote:

OK, but keep it a secret, you know how rumours spread on the interweb 
Graves park... NOWW!!! hehe
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6785|The United Center
Anytime you two (Jameseyy and Dragonclaw) want to stop arguing is fine by me.

Actually, I highly recommend it.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6758|The Netherlands

lynxlyran wrote:

The Arty self repair is NOT some hack. I think its a bug that happens mostly on Dragon.

On the USMC side it seems whenever the docks change hands, all the assets self repair.

As for catching the commander hacker, use PAUSE !!!

I as a player don't mind when the server is paused at all. It shows the Admin is active! As an active admin and you see the commanders hack, just pause the server, look at the different players or screenshot everybody.

Chances are the hacker will leave as soon as you unpause anyway so the problem is solved.

All active Admins should pause the server at least once per round and check for problems.

Legit players shouldn't mind a short pause, I for one prefer a server where I know the Admin is watching.
You re wrong, loads of guys will disconnect if you pause the game for a minute or more. I ve used the pause to get people's attention when there's loads of people for example raping the carrier on oman. Its an option if plan b is to start banning the lot of them and loose maybe 25% of the players on your server. There's really no need to pause every round. If you want to know whats going on just check bf2cc chat and read back the last 10 minutes of conversation. Players will usually report problems in server chat.

About these hackers, its usually low ranking players as far as i know. We had some serious problems with cartillery in the past on the bf2s eu bf2 server. Some rounds were just unplayable cause of the shower of cars. This kept on going night after night so at one point we had enough. We singled out a little group of possible candidates from the player list, all low ranking players, we d never seen before and perm banned these 4/5 guys. After that the cartillery stopped.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6661|EU

seems that Battlerecorder is pretty nice when detecting hacks, but takes time to see through and money to pay for it... IMO streaming to Punksbusted is the only option which can help.
lynxlyran
+15|6682
Woo Hoo, back on topic.

Good point about you don't need to pause every round, but maybe once every 3-4 hours?

Maybe a poll on the the question is in order. I personally don't mind and would prefer to see an admin pause the server every now and again. It shows that there is an active admin which I see as a good thing because an active admin is usually bad news for cheaters.

The down side as you say, Echo. Is that there is a risk that too many will bail, leaving the server boned for the rest of the night. I am of the opinion that 90% of those who bail are cheating and don't want to risk being caught.

So the poll question would be:
Do you have the patience to stay on a server that pauses for 3 minutes while the admin checks for cheaters? (assuming you are not cheating at the time)
im_in_heaven
+27|6626
Kick anyone with a rank higher than Lt. Col. Everyone with the rank of Col. and higher always use this hack. Its makes their SPM go up 2.3
millhous
+39|6675|OREEGONE, USA
I've only seen the commander hack on 2 separate servers the entire time i've played this game.  The first was at Dragon.  No admin and the server crashed.  The second time was on my clans server.  When we paused it, the hacker left never to return.  I'm a firm believer in that using the pause function tells the players that an admin is there and watching you.  That typically spooks most hackers away.  Also having battlerecorder on and alot of clanmates using fraps helps too.

im_in_heaven wrote:

Kick anyone with a rank higher than Lt. Col. Everyone with the rank of Col. and higher always use this hack. Its makes their SPM go up 2.3
Another A+ post
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6485|Chicago, IL

im_in_heaven wrote:

Command hacks don't help your score, since you're not actually commander, and people killed by falling cars aren't counted as kills anyway.
jamesb

im_in_heaven wrote:

There is a lot of stupid stuff written on this forum and others.

This wins the prize for the most stupid thing I have ever read.

Finally you won something,  YAY

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard