venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
I realized that my least played kits via hours are: Assault, Sniper, Spec Ops and all other kits are more above 100 hours. The kits like Engineer, Support, Medic are kits wich can help others. Giving ammo, health or repair.
I also have Anti Tank over 100 hours whats only good to destroy armor.
Why dont i play more Assault or Spec Ops ? Are these useless only killing kits like in a normal FPS game.
I realized that a lot of people play Spec Ops or Assault.
Am I a teamplayer who is doing its best to support the team with repairing, ammo, health ?

What are your most and least played kits ?
Discuss !
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6410|Brisbane, Australia

engineer = least played
medic     = most played

engineer because I just have never played it, and I don't have either unlock.

Medic is obvious, points. Played assault a lot in the last few days with the G3 and it is the shit. Support with RPK also - that owns.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
BrimstoneFire
+5|6429|Brisbane
anti tank - most played
support - least played

anti tank because its so easy to rake up points

support.. well im getting there.. just got to start using it more with the RPK
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6459|Kamloops, BC Canada
mostly medic for me, but originally Spec ops in my noob days. I can destroy more armour with Spec ops than anti-tank.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6618
i dont think that your class says anything about your teamplay-capability. i've seen countless of medics, standing next to me without droping med kits, even tho I requested them 2 or 3 times. Supports, not throwing ammo, engineers not repairing vehicles and so on.
in the end it depends on the individual player and how he tries to make his class contribute to his team
Oronisi
+4|6414

venom6 wrote:

I realized that my least played kits via hours are: Assault, Sniper, Spec Ops and all other kits are more above 100 hours. The kits like Engineer, Support, Medic are kits wich can help others. Giving ammo, health or repair.
I also have Anti Tank over 100 hours whats only good to destroy armor.
Why dont i play more Assault or Spec Ops ? Are these useless only killing kits like in a normal FPS game.
I realized that a lot of people play Spec Ops or Assault.
Am I a teamplayer who is doing its best to support the team with repairing, ammo, health ?

What are your most and least played kits ?
Discuss !
If you stick with your squad, go for enemy commander assets, and use C4 to blow up enemy armor or defend with it, Spec Ops can be a very team-oriented kit.  Also, snipers can be used very efficiently at spotting, scouting, and defending, so they can also be very team-oriented.

The only kit I can't argue for is assault.  But what it really comes down to is HOW you play, not what kit you use.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6375|Earth
Hmm...sniper is a team kit if you know how to use it. Clays at choke points can keep entire squads scared of corners making them easier targets for teammates. Snipers can spot advancing enemies or headshot that guy that is just laying there capping a major flag. An M95 at the airfield on Wake can keep the J10 and Z10 out of the air long enough for the USMC to cap a flag or two. Snipers can also be a morale killer, at least in real life. I mean, if a noob is just standing there and bodies are falling down all around with no sound of a gunshot, what is going through his head? Probably something along the lines of "I'm a medic, how do I revive you?" That might not have been the best example.
Signature
TheSkrapper
+7|6168
Any kit will allow you to take out the enemy(ies) before your team mates get killed.   Also remember that you ARE NOT stuck with your kit.   I have revived my whole squad even though I was a sniper.   I have even healed myself as a sniper.  Think on that a little bit. (No I wasn't commanding.)

Last edited by TheSkrapper (2007-06-04 08:28:26)

Boomstick
+3|6146|In your base Teabaggin your CO
I use 3 kits pretty equally.

Sniper medic and support.

I sometimes use usmc engineer just for the superb shotty.

I would say the good team players are the ones that dont mind changing their kit when the time/place calls apon it. Hence if your squad doesn't have a medic or the squad is running low on ammon because everyone is a medic, or if you fighting inbetween longer range spwan points.

Personaly i think someone that is good with all kits and uses them how they should be used is a good team player, i don't think it matters which you prefer using, as long as you use the right ones for the right jobs.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

I use all the kits....Actually, I am into Anti-Tank because I play a lot of Ghost Town.
tgust5
+22|6597
i have over 100 hours on both medic and spec ops.  i have the least amount with anti tank and engineer.
you get a shitload of points when your a medic.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6607|USA
Sniper=Most
Engineer=Least

Sniper because im a sharpshooter in RL and in games and i can headshot alot and get good points (im not claywhore )

Engineer i hate shotgun because it doesnt shoot far enough for me and i like auto guns more
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Hmm. Most used: AT, Support, Assault, and Medic. Least used: Sniper.

I readily admit I suck as a sniper, so I don't use the kit. Engineer I don't use because I don't really like the guns, and it ends up relegated to minding tanks or choppers.

Support I used to love because of the big guns and the easy ammo-giving points. Now, less so because I took a break and now dislike just laying there waiting for kills.
Assault I use because I like the guns, and my aim's improved enough to kill people reliably. Also, I'm starting to love the noob-tube. A little practice, and that will be deadly.
Medic is basically assault with the ability to heal myself and toss out medpacks whenever I find people. Reviving is less of a priority because it gets me killed, but I do it anyway because I like being useful.
AT I use because I'm in love with the DAO12, and because tanks have this habit of slaughtering my team. I also like duelling with the tank drivers, and the possibility of two kills for one if their friend hops up to help. The kit's also incredibly useful against transports, as a rocket stops them dead. Choppers also tend to take evasive action when they see a rocket arcing in.

I'm not much of a team player, since I'm primarily out for my own score, but I try to win because I don't like losing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard