fatmarik
+23|6599|Anywhere i am needed
Ok so I am looking for someone to trade my northern strike or my steam account (have almost every game) for armored fury and euro force. Xfire me at fatmarik.
agent146
+127|6404|Jesus Land aka Canada
i dont' trust you.....
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6676|South West England

agent146 wrote:

i dont' trust you.....
Sounds like a Con to me, the value in that trade is to stupid to simply give away
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6314|Bloomington Indiana
step one: sell northern strike on ebay
step two: use monies earned to buy euro forces/armored fury
step three: celebrate
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6354
I don't see a way of you being able to buy those two expansions from someone... Can't you only use them on one account? The only way it would work would be if they were brand new... so you might aswell go and buy them yourself.
']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands
sounds like someone's megahurtz is going to be stolen

[im]http://www.wbodydb.com/forumpics/haxorpc.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ']['error (2007-06-03 12:06:23)

tupla_s
+455|6610|Finland

']['error wrote:

sounds like someone's megahurtz is going to be stolen

https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/h4x0r5-7601.jpg
Fixed

Last edited by tupla_s (2007-06-03 12:06:31)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
It's a scam, his Northern Strike is useless to you and his Steam probably doesn't have any games on it.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6662

Schwarzelungen wrote:

a formula for success!
fatmarik
All U Guys That Dont Know Me Are Shit Go To Hell Assholes, Scam My Ass I Am Trying To Make A Fair Deal Here And U Guys Are Biting My Fuckin Ass!!!!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6254|Uk

fatmarik wrote:

All U Guys That Dont Know Me Are Shit Go To Hell Assholes, Scam My Ass I Am Trying To Make A Fair Deal Here And U Guys Are Biting My Fuckin Ass!!!!
ok, i was then helping you out with your gay ass photoshop problem. was almost done but that pissed me off so you can go to hell
agent146

fatmarik wrote:

getting angry ...only makes me distrust you even more....
dead_rac00n
+12|6500|DTC
What games do you have on your Steam account ?
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6496| Texas

mkxiii wrote:

fatmarik wrote:

ok, i was then helping you out with your gay ass photoshop problem. was almost done but that pissed me off so you can go to hell
lol sucks for him

oh and at fatmarik- You Use Way Too Many Caps Stop It Now Before We Get Angry... -Er. It Really Doesnt Help Your Point At All Just Makes It Harder To Read.

Last edited by Darkfire (2007-06-03 13:30:40)

agent146

dead_rac00n wrote:

What games do you have on your Steam account ?
he says "almost all of them" - now a proffesional  legit seller/trade would have list them all out already but he did not. i see that a 'distrust' point on him. plus everyone can get a steam account and have shit on it.
and besides lets assume he is legit who the hell wants to trade armoured fury and euro force for northern strike? or cs s? css is getting cheap now anyways. deal or no deal? I say "NO DEAL! NO DEAL!"
fatmarik
i got the photoshop done from someone else, and why is that that i am trying to make a fair deal that the first word u guys type is SCAM, i mean if u dont believe xfire me or atleast email me but U GUYS JUST START BLAMING ME.
David.P
Banned
+649|6291

Schwarzelungen wrote:

Step four: ???

Step five: Profit.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6555|Chicago

David.Podedworny wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

Step four: Masturbation

Step five: Profit.
A comprehensive plan for success.
agent146

fatmarik wrote:

i got the photoshop done from someone else, and why is that that i am trying to make a fair deal that the first word u guys type is SCAM, i mean if u dont believe xfire me or atleast email me but U GUYS JUST START BLAMING ME.
no, i just say i dont' trust you man i, personally dont' intend to be hostile to ya. i just....you have to admit.....its just wierd and suspicious to do that kind of stuff over the internet...with COMPLETE strangers in which you can't have any contact at all. and its fact there are numerous scammers that do this shit. So ya you can easily so be a scammer as so can i because hey i got euro force and armoured fury too *wink wink nudge nudge*wanna trade then? huh? you actually trust me that much to do a trade of passwords OVER the interent? and besdies man you claim on that site of yours that you got  freaking 5gb ram if your that rich you can easily get armoured fury etc.
http://team-xcaliber.net/roster.php?roster_id=2
EDIT: you got a  Olevia 47 inch TV/MONITOR (Widescreen) ? sell that and get a cheap acer 22 inch
btw emailing or xfire you does jack shit.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-06-03 13:47:52)

fatmarik
yeah the thing is that i dont get an allowance and my parents dont let me use their credit cards and half the games i get are b-day only, so a guy gets desperate to make a trade to own people with the a10, get my drift.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6543|South Florida

fatmarik wrote:

yeah the thing is that i dont get an allowance and my parents dont let me use their credit cards and half the games i get are b-day only, so a guy gets desperate to make a trade to own people with the a10, get my drift.
I don't get an allowance or use my parents credit cards either but i still have money, because i work for a living. Obviously to even mention something like Allowance you must be under 15 because you would have a job if you were any older, now, your probly like 12 and usually young kids have trouble doing business properly and tend to scam others because there moral-less newbs. Now, im not saying you are, but im saying all the moral-less newb 12 year olds ruined your image.
15 more years! 15 more years!
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6473|the guy in the hind on gator

fatmarik wrote:

do you kiss your parents with that mouth?
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6661|England
Once you use a Northern Strike CD key with an account....poof! You can't use it with a different account...right?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard