Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6402|fÄking denmark
My father came up with my name ..

A part of my name is Jensen, and when I created my account my father suddently said: Lieutenant Jensen, which became Lieutenant_Jensen ..
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
I played the demo of BF2 at a friends house, and liked it so much that when I got home I installed it myself. At the time I was watching Red vs. Blue (the halo machinima) and one of the characters was called Sarge. So, wanting to play BF2, badly, I just chose that name, thinking that when I'd get the full game I could think of something else. Never bothered to do that and Sarge stuck.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6193|c-c-c-Canada
i got mine because of my birthday

12 month of the year, 12 day, 12 age

i didnt want to do phil-12-12-12

so i shortened it a bit by just saying phil-12-12.
lacha123
+1|6184
I just wanted my to be lacha but it was taken so i just thought of 123
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6727
I shit in a litterbox at a party...  a long time ago... lol
hence the nick... Catbox
Love is the answer
weasel_thingo
+74|6337
Yesterday 18:31:01

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I played the demo of BF2 at a friends house, and liked it so much that when I got home I installed it myself. At the time I was watching Red vs. Blue (the halo machinima) and one of the characters was called Sarge. So, wanting to play BF2, badly, I just chose that name, thinking that when I'd get the full game I could think of something else. Never bothered to do that and Sarge stuck.
2006-07-18 06:28:11

SargeV1.4 wrote:

well.. I took Sarge because of the character in Red vs. Blue. I needed a new name at the time. I'm still thinking about what I'm actually going to have next. I had a brainwave the other day, a perfect name, made me think 'now why didn't i think of that before?!'.

Then I forgot it
2007-05-30 11:01:31

David.Podedworny wrote:

Real Name.
2007-05-27 01:31:20

David.Podedworny wrote:

It's my real name.
lol

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-06-03 00:35:24)

Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6604|Lexington, Kentucky
Anfidurl is a unique weapon on The Two Towers LP Mud, famous for being nerfed into a watergun and for only allowing an attack against certain things certain ways.

My first rounds in BF2 were so ... unusual that I was given the same nickname as Anfidurl was... "The Unique Butterknife" and so ... why not?
victor.uk.
+10|6496|cwmbran
from my mother
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6430
I got bf2 not expecting to get into the game much, so i made this silly little name and then I realized BF2 was more than most games... and all my online friends just know me as "ownz" so it stuck with me.
W0|F-{MK}
+1|6183
W0|f-{mk}

Macedonian Special Army

W0|f

Mk  (makedonija)
|HBD|You_Got_Sn1p3d
+3|6184
Well I guess my name speaks for itself? I'm the best Sniper in my clan. Don't know about in BF2s though, alot of talent runs through these forums every day.
Smitty5613
+46|6537|Middle of nowhere, California
Smith is my last name, so Smitty...
5613 is my old address # backwards...
so i ended up with Smitty5613
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6467|The edge of sanity
Gritsntits is an inside thing about a contenital breakfast buff/ stripclub idea. Liberal-Sl@yer is just for political reasons
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6376|California
Dont know if i posted this before or not.
I got mine the week before my team was to be shoutcasted vs T-Hawks.
I kept Shadow and thought since im teh own. why not put rocks?
So there you have it I am ShadowRocks. Cause i just own. CPOWN!!!-Juhler.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6209|Reno, NV
I got my nick name from my nephew. At age 4, he still had a hard time pronouncing my name so he eventually just gave up and called me "Weh-Weh". Yep, I'm the one and only.
   The funniest thing is that I think a lot of people underestimate me in close combat when I play a sniper. I don't know how many kills I get from enemies who are overconfident shooting at me with their pistol in close combat while they don't realize that I'm carrying the SVD. I'm sure everyone has used the SVD semi-automatic sniper rifle from time to time and I'm quite sure that once you get he M95 or L96A1 you never go back to using the ordinary weapons. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE SVD! I can take out auto shot gunners no problem when I have a moment to react. Ciao.
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6184|Nowhere.
=USA=ChuckBiscuits because: 1.)I am an American, have been for the whole 26 years I've lived.
                                             2.)Chuck Biscuits is the former drummer of such bands as;Black-Flag, DOA,               
                                                   and SOCIAL DISTORTION.
                                             3.)It's a fun word to say!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6721|Sweden
MadMurre got stuck i started using it while playing online Poker then it just came along Mad cause i was just playing agressive and crazy, Murre is sort of my name ( Morgan )
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6413|dm_maidenhead
Its my name
Dangles
+3|6212
Dangles91

Nick name which originated from my last name and the 91 from year of birth.
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6644|Newcastle NSW Australia
just watched that crap movie Boogeyman it was taken so put birth year on the end.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6692
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/bobroonie/bobroonie.jpg

bob rooney from Married with children, and a proud sponcer of NOMAAM

(yes I spell it differently)
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6540|Belgium

weasel_thingo wrote:

Yesterday 18:31:01

SargeV1.4 wrote:

2006-07-18 06:28:11

SargeV1.4 wrote:

well.. I took Sarge because of the character in Red vs. Blue. I needed a new name at the time. I'm still thinking about what I'm actually going to have next. I had a brainwave the other day, a perfect name, made me think 'now why didn't i think of that before?!'.

Then I forgot it
2007-05-30 11:01:31

David.Podedworny wrote:

Real Name.
2007-05-27 01:31:20

David.Podedworny wrote:

It's my real name.
lol
More lol:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Well you have USMC right?

So I am like, well I am Dutch, so we like gotta have a Royal Dutch Marine Corps, so I was like ok RDMC it is.

RDMC(2) wrote:

Well, after many tries

I came up with RDMC
I looked at the teams, and I noticed USMC, which stands for '' United States Marine Corps''
I figured, I'm Dutch, so we must have a marine corps as well, so RDMC it became, which stands for Royal Dutch Marine Corps, so I'm a marine corps on my own, pretty sweeet
lol
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH
NWA is from the 80's gangsta rapppers, N1gga5 Wit Attitude. That is how I play

Last edited by loubot (2007-06-06 05:38:46)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6450|somewhere other then here
my name came from my old paint ball teams name Fort Myers voodoo's and i loved being sniper  and my lucky number is 7
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6314|The | Netherlands
Dunno, been using this name for years now, since '03, don't know why I choose it, had to register on a forum and took this as name. Since then I've been using it everywhere.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard