AlphaDrake
+10|6791|Edmonton
I think the G36E is better, check the wiki. Vote here please www.megafps.com  just scroll down a bit
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6841
So far, the G36E pwns all other guns in this game. I'm always getting one shotted by it. I don't have it though. Never used it.
Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
naw dont like the E compared to the C , E is good is certain scenarios but the C wins in my world
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6749|Vermont
I like the E more just because I play medic.  I suppose if I played Spec Ops I'd like the C better.
Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
so far ive been using the l85, i find it comfortable 2 me.  just burst it and its accurate as hell, thats what i think
fungus020
+0|6781|London - England
i find them as good as eachother. sometimes the burst is a bit of a pest on E but then again once you get used to it you find it quite good.. and im getting more and more used to it so now i find i like them both as much as eachother
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6752|St. Paul, MN
I don't have the E, but when I play with it, it's great...fires soo smoothly. it's like the child of the M16 and the G36. I love the m16 alone, and the E is just like it, except better by a little bit in every single way.
The g36c is still 1337 but just doesn't have that 300 extra rpm.
dracul
+2|6815
the "C".

Its more accurate at long range on single shot, and sometimes you just need to have a little rock and roll.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
C for me, it pwns at long range even full auto
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6752|St. Paul, MN
E is for Kkookie, it's good enough for me!
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/Kkookie/smilies/aparatic.gif
AdamEcks
+1|6711|Canada, Eh.
Both guns are incredibly good, but i like the E much better. If you can get the bursts going quick it fires much faster than the C, plus a burst at long range will normally hit someone with atleast one bullet if you know how to aim properly.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6693|Seattle
They're both good.

However, the higher damage and rpm of the e wins imho.
Some complain about the burst in CQC, but I don't have a problem with it.

The g36e is great for taking out those pesky snipers.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6714|Antarctica
G36E is better than the C version imo, but the AK-101 still owns both
Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
so true^
Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA
Veng, u got xfire?
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6752|St. Paul, MN
oh yeah... and the E doe a LOT more damage.
don't believe me? check wiki
don't believe wiki? screw you i like wiki
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6752|St. Paul, MN

Maj.Do wrote:

Veng, u got xfire?
Veng? Veng who?
Xiong Veng?
Meng Veng?
Tong Veng?
Veng Veng?
Johnson Veng?
Veng Thao?
Mai Veng?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
E p00nz all. No really. The burst is highly accurate, responsive, and fast. For a time Medic was my fav kit (before the rush to get the Veteran badges). C is good, but a little too much deviation.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Maj.Do
+85|6760|good old CA

Kkookie wrote:

oh yeah... and the E doe a LOT more damage.
don't believe me? check wiki
don't believe wiki? screw you i like wiki
i hate you lol,  vengence.  also who cares if it does more damage, i love that neck shot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard