OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

im having the same problem with the other two as well...
first i see this screen after using the password...

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/f1.jpg

then, i get this when i click a file to download...

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/f2.jpg

i dont need an account there do i?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK

OmniDeath wrote:

im having the same problem with the other two as well...
first i see this screen after using the password...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/f1.jpg

then, i get this when i click a file to download...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/f2.jpg

i dont need an account there do i?
Looks like he's reached his limit - I was able to get the latest album, but that was all.

ATG wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Oh, just a thought while listening to these...
Do you have any lyrics available?
If you don't I'll try and do some tomorrow for you (the best that I can)!

Loving it all!
Andy
No.
But, don't trouble yourself.
Shame you haven't got any lyrics - I'll see if I can work some time over this week.
And it's no trouble at all - they're great songs and I like figuring out lyrics.
Already, there's one or two points where I am unsure as to the wording, but I'll get back to you on that in a week or so.

Thanks again, ATG,
And all the best,
Andy
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England
Blargh... Raven, I'll get them off you off of MSN, ok?

So get on it.

Now

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-05-27 05:51:52)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
fixed

Last edited by ATG (2007-05-27 10:39:59)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England

ATG wrote:

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/12593/01%20-%20Pagan%20Blues.mp3      ------Pagan Blues
http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt … ic_group=2   -----You're There For Me.
http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt … ic_group=2   ----Emily

( somebody try it and tell me if it requires a account. )

( uploading now one at a time )

Anybody know how to embed mp3s into a website? as I could upload them onto my website.
First link doesn't work, others do.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

so, the first album is all that is working? (only 8 songs right?)
ATG
Banned
Yes. Actually, there is one more song from this album, but I ran out of space. I will rotate one song out in a day or two and put up Beautiful Day.

If the band decides to spring for the extra space I could upload all three albums plus some concert footage.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

well? im still waiting for beautiful day and the other albums

great stuff by the way...
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
very cool... wasn't sure what to expect but was impressed with the music... keep it up and make sure you have fun doing it...
Love is the answer
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Goood music doesn`t always need lyrics
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

ATG wrote:

Bass, acoustic guitars and back ground vox
Bass ftw.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

Good stuff, ATG.

When does your quest for global stardom begin?
ATG
Banned

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

very cool... wasn't sure what to expect but was impressed with the music... keep it up and make sure you have fun doing it...
Thanks! We did really try hard to make a quality record, I'm happy you like it.

OmniDeath wrote:

well? im still waiting for beautiful day and the other albums

great stuff by the way...
Thanks.

I can only up load a certain amount at a time so I hope that everybody who wanted those tunes saved them onto their disk!

JahManRed wrote:

Good stuff, ATG.

If you are not willing to be our drummer then global stardom is officially called off.

But really, we just make records. We haven't done anything in regards to becoming famous. We figure good music and a well crafted product will sort itself out.

But, please feel free to share the music with whomever you like.
Who knows, maybe the quest begins here.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK

ATG wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Good stuff, ATG.

If you are not willing to be our drummer then global stardom is officially called off.

But really, we just make records. We haven't done anything in regards to becoming famous. We figure good music and a well crafted product will sort itself out.

But, please feel free to share the music with whomever you like.
Who knows, maybe the quest begins here.
I am sharing it around.
Thing is...
What is your band called?
ATG
Banned
Pagan Blues.

I have uploaded new songs from old  records. Beautiful World is up.
tracks up now:
  Pagan Blues              
  Beautiful World    
  Billy         
  She's The Thing     
  Breath     
  Love Has Come Undone                
  Tomorrow Comes What May    
  Fool Moon          
  Frank and Bunny    
  Two to Tangle     
  Shoreleave 1934    
  On the Ocean

they go from newest to oldest.
It's interesting to me to hear them all mixed like this. You can definately hear the progression from songs like Shore Leave where it could actually be from the 30's to the songs like Pagan Blues, where it's basically a rock and roll song. Fool Moon, Frank and Bunny, Two to Tangle, Shoreleave 1934 and On the Ocean were all written by scotti. Meaning he had the songs when I met him, although they didn't sound anything like what ended up on the record. ( I had placed an add in the paper, it said " bass player/acoustic guitarist/singer looking for partner for coffee shop duo, must be professional, must be fun."  He came in to my apartment and started playing " fool moon ". I picked up my bass and played more or less exactly the bass line that ended up on the album.
My idea behind the coffee shop duo  was to hook up with one solid person who was also a multi-instrumentalist and a singer/songwriter  that I had a good relationship with. It worked.

We developed our chops and singing playing those shows. We made enough money to spend 3k producing our first record.
Eventually i met the girl that would become my wife, she playing the violin and sings on Billy and Tomorrow comes what may. We brought her in at the very end of the recording, originally Scotti sang Billy, and I was doing all the back ground vocals. Of course she sounds better than me, so she did all my vocal parts in the studio and co-opted Billy.

I believe Tomorrow comes what may represents my best bass playing in the studio.

The 3rd album, from which Pagan Blues and Beautiful World come from are pretty much us as we sound now.

There are around 6-10 additional tracks that I shall replace the one currently uploaded with when ya'll are ready.

" she's the thing " is all me, except the drum programming and vocals.

Last edited by ATG (2007-06-02 13:06:37)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

i dont see a "hi fi" or "low fi" button. also, when i hit stream it only plays one song...

and now the songs i had download from before dont work at all... cant you just upload the all to rapidshare or something?
ATG
Banned
Try this...
http://www.7161.com/artist.cfm?user=120 … carrywith=

rapidshare?

I kinda picked 7161 at random.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

yea, i can download these but i cant burn um on to a disc because they are m3u's...

if you take the music from each cd (in mp3 format) and plop them in their own folder, compress it as a .rar and upload it to a site like fileshare, or rapid share, then i should work. the only difference is people can't stream them of the web... only download.
ATG
Banned
switch is super easy and free to convert mp3's to whatevers:

http://www.google.com/search?q=switch&a … =firefox-a
OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

it doesnt work. the problem is that the files (even when downloaded) are still "streaming." the are more like links to the web than downloaded songs. make sense? so they wont convert because theyre not a valid music file.
ATG
Banned
hmmm...
I'm finally back to work and was able to stream/download and play all the tunes.

I don't understand what the problem yer having his, sorry I have failed you.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

nice tunes ATG, easy listening! Where have you guys recorded this? Homestudio?

EDIT: beautiful world reminds me of some beatles song
ATG
Banned

Sl4y3r wrote:

Thanks brotha!  We love the Beatles!

Mostly down on pc using Sonar.

The bottom songs from the list ( old timey stuff with horns ) was done in a professional studio ( 12 track 1/2" analog ).
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

ATG wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

Thanks brotha!  We love the Beatles!

Mostly down on pc using Sonar.

The bottom songs from the list ( old timey stuff with horns ) was done in a professional studio ( 12 track 1/2" analog ).
Ok, thats what I was thinking about the quality of the record, no offence man. I like the dirty and analog touch sound of those tunes very much, it´s absolutley matching for those songs and style. Good job, honestly. Seems like you guys are making music together for a long time, huh? The arrangements are catchy and none of the instruments is playing too much anywhere. Me liek
ATG
Banned
We've been doing it for about 9 years now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard