AFKGarycoleman
+0|6745
Ok guys let me know what you think....

Why not use the ranking system and introduce a new feature..... IE:  inorder to use a vehicle you must have time in service, be certified (either pick a weapons unlock or certify yourself for a vehicle.) , time in support of vehicle you want (IE gunner time in chopper.) But if two people want the chopper and have all of the above....the highest ranks gets it.

I think that since DICE is behind with patches and as soon as they come out everyone has enough points to get unlocks...it seems like we are left wanting more.  So why not have a choice...Certified driver, tanker, whatever or weapons unlock.  I think that it will make the battlefield a little more diverce.  Plus it should keep the not so skilled out.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6791|Nova Scotia, Canada

I guess the new Bold Larger SEARCH isn't doing any good....
midgetspy
+3|6844
This is a horrible idea and it's in the wrong section of the forums.

Nic
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6792|Scotland!!!

midgetspy wrote:

and it's in the wrong section of the forums.
Moved - should be at home here
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6854|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Not going to be able to fix vehicle whoring anytime soon, as long as players outnumber vehicles:

https://static.flickr.com/42/87767976_fe4408ea6a.jpg
MrBrain
+24|6707|Finland
Awful idea! And there is no such thing as vehicle whoring/bunny jumping. Stop whining... Really, how often do you see it? I play about 2h each night and I've seen about 1 tank whore a week and the last bunny I don't remember. Just get them another way, AT+APC for tanks and nades for jumpers. Easy.
silentsin
+3|6714
its not horrible, but it wouldnt work. i know what he's saying though. its sort of like communism, it sounds good on paper but if you try to make it work in real life its a complete failure.
$kelet0r
+16|6699
the great thing about battlefield is that any player can and is allowed to do anything in the game - why change that
if you feel threatened by a vehicle
1. take it out with a vehicle/infantry kit
2. stay the hell away from it
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6701
BAD IDEA.

Heres the easy way to prevent vehicle whoring.  You only get 1 point per kill when using a vehicle.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6695|Denver, CO
WOW AFKGarycoleman!

what a grand idea! i got another one for you too... Dice should release a patch just for you where you need to play 500h of singleplayer and achieve a 10 D:K ratio before you're "certified" to join a multiplayer game! that would solve all the problems!
maddogjj
+3|6848|U S A

INCSOC wrote:

WOW AFKGarycoleman!

what a grand idea! i got another one for you too... Dice should release a patch just for you where you need to play 500h of singleplayer and achieve a 10 D:K ratio before you're "certified" to join a multiplayer game! that would solve all the problems!
wow, not receptive to new ideas are we.   Actually I think it would be great for there to be at least some training in jets and heli's.  I cant tell you how many times ive gone down in flames in a full blackhawk with some idiot noob at the controls who wasnt smart enough to just go to an empty server and learn the basics of flight, nooooo he goes to a nearly full 64 man server and hops in  and kills us all. 

I stated in an earlier post that the 10 people waiting for a vehicle/jet/heli could easily be solved by EA.  The first one in the Zone of the vehicle gets priority.   just like first one in capture zone of flag gets capture points and second an all others only get assist points.  anyone commiting a team kill in the vehicle zone would be kicked/banned from server.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado
You fix the whoring by whoring the vehicle right back, wait till they die & be ready before them to grab the next spawn. Besides the vehicles are plentiful, its the helos & jets that are hard to get. Or goto the extreme & get in a different server.
Me myself dont really care, I'll get mine somehow ,someway....
Charmin
+1|6709
okay, when are you considered to be a tank/armor whore? I just happen to be pretty good in the tank and apc, get good kills and support my team first. Does that make me an armor whore?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6732
what about having to refuel... once you run out of gas the tank cant move.... not even the turret... there could be refuel stations on the maps...  then you could blow up the refuel stations and the engineeers could repair them...                CB
Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard