zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

NaytdawgUK wrote:

ah.. i see, do i have to use the dressing, then get a medic's med pack?
Field dressings are a quick fix. Dont know the exact numbers but they give you about 15 health (out of 100).
If you have the LSD vision you are probably under 20 health (out of 100). One field dressing will stop it (slowly) but you will continue to bleed. If you dont find a medic you will keep bleeding to the point when you get LSD vision again, and than death. If you dont have LSD vision but you are bleeding than you probably have around 25-30 health and one field dressing should be enough to stop you from bleeding. But you will have, at most, half of maximum health... so one bullet will kill you.
Now that I read it I see that its confusing but I just spend 3 1/2 hours in the cinema (theater(movies)) so cant do better
NaytdawgUK
+7|6168|essex, UK
lols i think i get it, its preety much one shot kills anyway, well i hit a team mate and a good 200 yards, and musta took him to almost death, ooops

what ya see pirates 3?
Sandriatinhi
+15|6617|Apeldoorn, Holland
When you get that drunk view then you will not recover from it with just a field dressing.
If you dont find a medic fast you will be dead after around 5 minutes. So kill as many as you can now...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Especially when the map cycle has Al Basrah in it.
I don't join servers playing that map anymore. I can't stand it. It's too big of a map and I have NEVER had a good time on it. I don't know what that map does to people, but the team play aspect of the game just f'ing evaporates on that map -- people running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Honestly, I think it's the A-10's fault.

Besides which, I'm not a fan of the ridiculously large maps -- find my on Train Yard (or whatever that's called)
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

chuyskywalker wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Especially when the map cycle has Al Basrah in it.
I don't join servers playing that map anymore. I can't stand it. It's too big of a map and I have NEVER had a good time on it. I don't know what that map does to people, but the team play aspect of the game just f'ing evaporates on that map -- people running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Honestly, I think it's the A-10's fault.

Besides which, I'm not a fan of the ridiculously large maps -- find my on Train Yard (or whatever that's called)
you like the jungle maps chuy, i think they rock
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Muttah city is good.

I like to go MEC and blow up helicopters as they land in the last place they did 5 minutes ago.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Jungle's are 'aight. My faves would be muttrah and EOJD Desert. I just played that map today which has something like 10 tanks per team on it -- man that was friggin cool.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6298|Londawn
Currently my favourites are Helmand, Op' Ghost Train and Ejod Desert
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6503|Cardiff
i like ejod tbh.  good mix of terrain and tactics.  mind you i love sniping so....   and helmand coz i dont have to worry about running away from tanks lol.

Last edited by [THE] comben (2007-05-31 10:22:36)

Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion
i know what jord means, having experienced it from thew other side. the helo pilots are diabolical at flying into AA or dropping you at enemies.

i suppose at least its complaints about the quality of teamwork rather than the quantity.

a question, since on most servers squading up is compulsory how seriously should i take my squad leader? i'm willing to muck in with the squad fair enough but when he's telling me what class to be, where to stand.......

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-05-31 14:01:45)

tupla_s
+455|6562|Finland

chuyskywalker wrote:

Jungle's are 'aight. My faves would be muttrah and EOJD Desert. I just played that map today which has something like 10 tanks per team on it -- man that was friggin cool.
You mean Kashan Desert? (That big map in beta) 'Cos EJOD doesn't have that many tanks
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

Vernedead wrote:

a question, since on most servers squading up is compulsory how seriously should i take my squad leader? i'm willing to muck in with the squad fair enough but when he's telling me what class to be, where to stand.......
I personally first ask for volentiers for medics and riflemans and HATs at the beginning of the round and let the rest pick what they want. But often during the round there will be a need for certain kit and I will "order" it to whoever I see fit (usually dead or near a rally). If they ignore me I will either kick them out or give them one more chance. If they ignore me again its by by.
Also on many maps I will say right away that I dont want any snipers in my squad and that they should leave if they want to snipe. If I see them request it Ill warn-kick them. Except Comben, I always let him snipe cos he loves it more than secks. If they kill a sniper and pick it up I dont mind.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

zeidmaan wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

I personally first ask for volentiers for medics and riflemans and HATs at the beginning of the round and let the rest pick what they want. But often during the round there will be a need for certain kit and I will "order" it to whoever I see fit (usually dead or near a rally). If they ignore me I will either kick them out or give them one more chance. If they ignore me again its by by.
Also on many maps I will say right away that I dont want any snipers in my squad and that they should leave if they want to snipe. If I see them request it Ill warn-kick them. Except Comben, I always let him snipe cos he loves it more than secks. If they kill a sniper and pick it up I dont mind.
Why? Snipers, especially Marksmen are pretty useful in this game.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

fatherted13 wrote:

Why? Snipers, especially Marksmen are pretty useful in this game.
Thats very true, but If decide that we are going to be a AT squad on Qwai or Jabal for example, I will want 3 ATs (heavy or light) and of course they are useless without a rifleman for ammo and every squad needs a medic.
If that rifleman switches to a sniper than my squad looses its entire purpose. Thats why I would kick him.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion
i'm normally special forces. i've largely given up on special kits since i find that they act as bullet magnets and the standard rifles work well enough.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6617|Apeldoorn, Holland
Very true! But i love the USMC support gun...when playing you can close whole roads with just 1 gun.
Even playing MEC/China i am looking for USMC soldiers with that gun (just listen carefully) and take them out and receive a bonus weapon!

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2007-06-01 07:47:52)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Very true! But i love the USMC support gun...when playing you can close whole roads with just 1 gun.
Even playing MEC/China i am looking for USMC soldiers with that gun (just listen carefully) and take them out and receive a bonus weapon!
True. I think USMC has the best loadout in general, and even more so when the rifleman gets a scope.

On a side note, was just playing some Jungle maps as PLA, and the riflemans scope is practically useless on those maps, as they cross hairs just become unusable when in a forest, due to the darkness of the surroundings, and the crosshair being black.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion

Sandriatinhi wrote:

which means if i'm on the US side the whole damn enemy team is out to put a cap in my ass in order to steal my gun.

on the plus side it means my team mates become excellent bait.

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-06-01 10:01:35)

NaytdawgUK
+7|6168|essex, UK
i was fighting through a jungle, dunno the map name, im only on day 4, few bunkers, an mountains to go around, and it was truly scary..what was that... is it the enemy...is it mine....crouch. aim.. boom dead from behind

its what veitnam games should be (even though this isnt veitnam before some smart arse points that out)
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540
If i download and install PR can i still play vBF2?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

Yes...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

br4vo.f0xtrot wrote:

yes
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540
OK thanks, i think ill start the DL now.
Anewgirl
+12|6123|Vermont U.S.A
Whats with all the squad hopping ? 
PR is TK world !!!!!!
firebolt5
+114|6125
TK world?  Wrong, what servers do you go on?  vBF2 is more TK world than any other game I can think of.  It's always a wonder why Dice even had friendly fire on/off.  Almost all the servers have them off because if you have it on then the sever will be a huge TK fragfest...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard