13rin
+977|6503
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070531/ts … 0531140349

Haven't these assbags been trying to screw the US over from the start?  OOH.. Tough talk from a broken country that we didn't even have to invade to defeat...  Haven't they been all along attempting to undermine and defeat US by selling enemies of the US planes, guns, night vision, rpgs and other various other shit?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6796|PNW

Prochivnika.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-05-31 22:47:14)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6790|Cambridge (UK)
on a related note:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070531/ts_ … ssile_dc_2

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-05-31 22:49:23)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6594|Portland, OR, USA
Imperialism in the name of freedom or "the war on terror" ftl apparently.  Who wulda thunk it?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6579
Your point?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6834|NÃ¥rvei

DBBrinson1 wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070531/ts_afp/russiauspolitics_070531140349

Haven't these assbags been trying to screw the US over from the start?  OOH.. Tough talk from a broken country that we didn't even have to invade to defeat...  Haven't they been all along attempting to undermine and defeat US by selling enemies of the US planes, guns, night vision, rpgs and other various other shit?
And vise versa no ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6418|Evilsville
I think it is quite understandable from Poetins point of view.
I won't like it as well if the worlds strongest military power is going to build an anti missile defense system along my borders.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6756|St. Andrews / Oslo

Varegg wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

And vise versa no ?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
necroyeti1612
+6|6207|Vienna, AUT
USA has broken the armament contract between russia an them in order to fight terrorist. So why do you think putin is wrong? He has the right to do that and USA can't do anything about that but to stick to the mentioned contract.
If you say we can't stick to the contract because of terrorist...then I have to say: take your nose out of things that's none of your business.
Sometimes people don't want your help even if they sufer. You all sure had such an experience where you just wanted to help one person that is in deep shit but he(or she) says no. But you help him/her anyway and she gets even more pissed. The same thing is happening now in iraq.

But please don't get me wrong. I meant no offense. Its just positive criticism.

Thanks for your attention.

edit:spelling

Last edited by necroyeti1612 (2007-06-01 02:58:49)

san4
The Mas
+311|6712|NYC, a place to live

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Haven't they been all along attempting to undermine and defeat US by selling enemies of the US planes, guns, night vision, rpgs and other various other shit?
I'm not sure they've been doing that to undermine the US, I think they've been selling weapons and equipment to anyone just to make money. That doesn't make it any better. Aren't they involved in the Iranian nuke program?

BBC wrote:

Russia-Iran nuclear deal signed
Scene of joint Russian-Iranian news conference
The signing had been delayed several times
Russia and Iran have signed an agreement for Moscow to supply fuel to Iran's new nuclear reactor in Bushehr.

Under the deal Iran has to return spent nuclear fuel rods from the reactor, which was designed and built by Russia.

The clause is a safeguard meant to banish fears that Iran might misuse the rods to build nuclear weapons, a concern of the US, Israel and others.

The agreement sets out a time-frame for delivery of the fuel, but officials said the dates would be kept secret.

The BBC's Frances Harrison in Tehran says the deal is significant because Bushehr will be Iran's first reactor to go on stream - a project that has become an issue of national prestige in the face of intense US opposition.

The signing, which had been expected on Saturday, was apparently delayed over disagreements about when the spent fuel should be returned.

Russia had been insisting that no spent fuel should be diverted for the manufacture of weapons.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4301889.stm
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6227
It's like no one cares about Russia and they're begging to get noticed.
CannonFodder11b
Purple Heart Recipient
+73|6714|Fort Lewis WA

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Well in all honesty theres nothing anyone can do about it. Sure Iran is full of idiots, and russia is just as full of idiots and being run by a madman.  But then again the US isnt exactly being run by a mentally stable person itself.  All we can do is watch and see how things unfold.

Hell our president is such a jackass, everyone except him is screaming for a troop withdrawl.  He sems to think its all peachy out here. Fuck him send him here in adult diapers and a set of boxing gloves and let joe have at him.
necroyeti1612
+6|6207|Vienna, AUT

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Thats only a childish sight of things.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

CannonFodder11b wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Well in all honesty theres nothing anyone can do about it. Sure Iran is full of run by idiots, and russia is just as full of idiots and being run by a madman.  But then again the US isnt exactly being run by a mentally stable person itself.  All we can do is watch and see how things unfold.

Hell our president is such a jackass, everyone except him is screaming for a troop withdrawl.  He sems to think its all peachy out here. Fuck him send him here in adult diapers and a set of boxing gloves and let joe have at him.
I almost entirely agree, see alterations.

I think it's a bit hypocritical to criticise Russia for developing MIRV based ICBMs. The US already has several types. The US are responsible for the collapse of the ABM treaty and at least in part to blame for START II never being enforced (due to the cost of decommissioning all the US's MIRV based missiles).

The ABM route seems like a really stupid waste of money. However much you invest in ABM systems, it will always be easier and cheaper to design missiles to penetrate such a system. This makes it pretty much useless, except as a minor deterent against rogue states, who are unlikely to deploy nukes using ICBMs anyway - they'd most likely use some sort of covert delivery mechanism (like a bloke in a van, or something).
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6865|Cologne, Germany

don't delude yourselves. The times when russia was all broke and down are over. They make huge sums from oil and gas ressources. It was a mistake not to include Russia in the missile deal. They still - rightly - consider eastern europe their backyard, and they are now in a position where they no longer rely on foreign money to keep their country going.

I hope the G8 summit in germany next week will provide opportunity for some talk between the two nations
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6562|Long Island, New York

B.Schuss wrote:

I hope the G8 summit in germany next week will provide opportunity for some talk between the two nations
Same. I'm sick of threats from both countries. Talking and diplomacy work, let's do it!
herrr_smity
+156|6652|space command ur anus

DBBrinson1 wrote:

so you think Russia is broke and weak, the russia you see today is not the russia of the 90's
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

Isn't it pretty much a fact that missiles fired from Russia would go over the North pole and not Poland anyways?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Scorpion0x17
+691|6790|Cambridge (UK)

Kmarion wrote:

Isn't it pretty much a fact that missiles fired from Russia would go over the North pole and not Poland anyways?
Nooo! Shortest route is over Europe!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Depends on what they wanted to hit. The shortest route to the coast and DC yes. But if they wanted to hit Cheyenne mountain (NORAD) or our silos I think it's over the N pole.

*Off to Google Earth now*
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Scorpion0x17
+691|6790|Cambridge (UK)

Kmarion wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Depends on what they wanted to hit. The shortest route to the coast and DC yes. But if they wanted to hit Cheyenne mountain (NORAD) or our silos I think it's over the N pole.

*Off to Google Earth now*
(sarcasm was implied)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard