TheBeast2116
+0|6689
Ok I went ahead and got the latest NVidia drivers and i'm getting a disapearing cursor outside of BF2. Bf2 will load and everything and while a server is loading the mouse cursor will appear to freeze. So I alt+tab out to see if the game froze and when I come back there is no cursor, but the cursor is still there and works(buttons that light up will light up when the cursor moves over them). When I can figure out where the mouse is and join the game the mouse reappears. After that I don't see the mouse cursor again untill i reboot or while in the kit/squad select menu etc. Anyone else have this problem?

and for no apparent reason my post was posted 3 times even though i clicked the submit button once....

Last edited by TheBeast2116 (2006-01-23 12:54:30)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6805

M-M-M-M-MONSTER POST!!!!

If you alt-tab out of the game you'll need to click a few times to make it re-appear... atleast that works for me; usually a right click then a left click and its there ;P
also, alt tabbing while a map loads is a -very bad idea-, I've seen the video go all screwy as memory is swapped around between the alt-tabbing.
TheBeast2116
+0|6689
usually alls I have to do is right click for the mouse to appear out of game, but that doesn't work in this case.
TheBeast2116
+0|6689
so no one else has had this happen? I've tried clicking multiple times and the cursor will not reappear. It didn't do this before I updated the gfx card drivers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard