kiteboarderni
+62|6700
ive got videroa ipod convertor, but when you download films its a bin and cue fil. how can i get this onto a pc? thanks
fatmarik
+23|6602|Anywhere i am needed
TORRENTS!!!!!! Jk, use demon tools to mount it and rip it with a dvd ripper and put it on ur ipod
kiteboarderni
+62|6700
demon tools? this a program?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA
daemon tools. no, its a magical fairy.
kiteboarderni
+62|6700
lol shut up, never used it. is it for ripping games and crap?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA

kiteboarderni wrote:

lol shut up, never used it. is it for ripping games and crap?
its for mounting disk image files. it creates a virtual CD drive and mounts cues bins isos etc to them so you can get to the good stuff and then copy and rip it.
kiteboarderni
+62|6700
i got the dvd ripper from the videora website, will this be ok? its for my ipod video
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA

kiteboarderni wrote:

i got the dvd ripper from the videora website, will this be ok? its for my ipod video
....first you have to mount it with daemon. just do it.
kiteboarderni
+62|6700
ok witht he wee thunderbolt in red in the bottom corner. how do i go about mounting it? thanks
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA
what?

i prefer alcohol 120 over daemon, just because. i can't tell you the exact procedure but it should all be there in the help file.
kiteboarderni
+62|6700
yea, did u get a trial version? or crack of alchol
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA

kiteboarderni wrote:

yea, did u get a trial version? or crack of alchol
oh dear god. just use daemon. its not a difficult thing to figure out, just pop open the FAQ and it'll be right there.
CrazeD
+368|6693|Maine
Right click on the red icon and go to Virtual CD/DVD-ROM. Then you should see Device 0: [DRIVE LETTER]. If you don't see this, go to Set number of devices and put it to 1 (or whatever you want). Then you can go to Device 0 and go over to Mount Image, and then browse to the mountable file.
juanito
+2|6713
u could also use the VLC media player to see the movies on your computer if u dont want to burn them onto a cd.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6460|Brisbane, Australia

Ender2309 wrote:

daemon tools. no, its a magical fairy.
ROFL. +1 for a fellow sarcasm-person
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
kiteboarderni
+62|6700
daemon tools isnt workn, i can only moust the CUE file, or the bin file if i go to all files. when i go to auto run for the virtual disk it jsut doesnt play, and gives me 4 folders, mpegav,ext and 2 others with random files. any way i can convert it? thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard