vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6615|UCF
Remember the story of the PS3 thief who was shot because he answered the door with the controller in his hand?
No point really, just mentioning it.
JG1567JG
+110|6587|United States of America

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

JG1567JG wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

For proof, look up the North Hollywood shoot out. link
Because of that attempted bank robbery many police departments now have their officers carry AR-15's or select fire M-16's in the trunks of their patrol cars.  Most departments don't allow their regular patrol cops to use the M-16 with 3 shot burst for saftey reasons but that is up the the individual departments or states.
fully automatic assault rifles are worthless for accuracy.  you only need that shit in a war zone.  semi will do fine for the police.
I totally agree. Just stating how that shootout changed what the LAPD carried as standard weapons in their cars. 
Some nut case in Indianapolis went on a shooting spree one night with a semi-auto AK.  One officer was killed in the line of duty and come to find out IPD had M-16's that they just havent gotten around to training their officers with so they were never issued.  Within a couple of months after this shooting most IPD officers were carrying M-16 in their patrol cars.  They did convert them to only shoot in semi-auto.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

CowboySwim wrote:

In the USA, when the police come the criminals fight harder.  I read a story about a man a while back who had 3 rifles, a large number of handguns, and some automatic weapons in his apartment and when the police came he barricaded himself in for hours and injured some of the police officers.  Not only do the criminals here shoot back, they have better guns, and a lot of them have body armor.  I don't agree that guns should be banned in the USA, but I do agree that there should be a much more in depth crimal background check for somebody to be able to buy them. 
They shoulda just smashed a window then shouted "Frag grenade!"
I agree with most police brutality obviously some of its out of order but we need to stop shitting ourselves about being politically correct don't let the fucking criminals win smash their faces in.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6289|Éire
There used to be very few guns in the hands of criminals in Ireland but lately things have been getting scary. there must be special offers on machine guns in the drug world or something. Gun crime has gone through the roof lately but shooting at cops is still a big no no. We actually still had the death penalty for murdering a policeman up until about 20 years ago. The IRA killed a cop in a post office robbery (supposedly a fund raising mission) a few years back and it was one of the final nails in the coffin for popular support for the IRA; they are one of the few IRA members still in prison after the Good Friday agreement.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353

darad0 wrote:

people shoot at police all the time in the US. You can find clips on youtube probably.

handguns and automatic weapons should be banned in the United States

edit: here are plenty of videos.. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q … rch=Search
Right because being criminals They would really respect the Ban, like the ban on Drugs !
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon

{USMC}Louis wrote:

What is screwed up in the US is that you can buy a .50 cal at a gun shop and mount on top of your car at 18 but in order to buy a 9 mm handgun you have to be 21??? Just because it can concealed
wow, so that's what it sounds like when a 16 year old talks directly out of his ass.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2007-05-30 21:50:57)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560
I'm aware of only about 2 occasions in my life that on-duty police officers have been shot: one was an incident in which 2 officers were shot (at least one execution style, according to the media ) responding to break-in at a restaurant (which was just across the hall from where my mum worked at the time).  The other was a man who was mentally unwell, got pulled over for speeding, then, whilst the officers back was turned, pulled out the officer's gun and shot him in the head.  There may have been incidents in other states of which I am unaware, though.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I <3 Police brutality and cops shooting criminals. Gotta keep them in check! Stalinism ftw.

[apply sarcasm to everything but me <3'ing police brutality, i really do <3 it]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard