JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6285|Mo Val, Cali
Alright so I made a new account to see my stats more accurately. Everything except one round hasn't loaded that's fine. But I'm wondering when can you go under RANKS & MORE and see how you're ranked among other players?
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6318
rank and more i think is your in game rank (ex. Sargent,LT,Major, ect)
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6544|Las Vegas
I think there is time minimums on them all, I know my Knife K/D rank didn't show up till after I had one hour with the knife in game.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6285|Mo Val, Cali
I was looking at the rankings and the lowest I saw was Sergeant, so about 6 more hours and hopefully I'll be ranked.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6285|Mo Val, Cali
Alright take that back this sucks, there are people who have 11 hours and are Sergeant and are ranked. There are people with twice the time and twice the score and aren't ranked, annoying. Anyone have a definite answer?
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6417|Espoo, Finland

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Alright take that back this sucks, there are people who have 11 hours and are Sergeant and are ranked. There are people with twice the time and twice the score and aren't ranked, annoying. Anyone have a definite answer?
It takes time to update. Just keep playing and maybe tomorrow everything will be updated.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6285|Mo Val, Cali
No, not the stats. Under "RANKS & MORE". To be ranked among the other players
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6285|Mo Val, Cali
Alright got a theory right now. You have to be at least Sergeant, once that someone just needs to go to your profile under "Ranks & More" and click on your ranking under whatever "spm" or something else which is "0" then the next time your stats are updated it will start ranking you and you won't be "0". Hope it works.
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6570|I'm a Viking....Norway
i am a corporal and i am on that "ranks & more" thingy.... and that is the rank under sergant
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6285|Mo Val, Cali
Alright thanks after a few minutes found 1 other person who is a Corporal as well and is ranked in it. Thanks, so my theory will still stay the same just except need to be at least Corporal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard