Nanten
+24|6461
None seems to appreciate the effort he made. Actually laying down 10 000 claymores. And propably 20% -ish of them never blew up. So he propably has tossed over good 12k of clays. I mean... That's alot of time spent in something like that. You got to have some skill with clays to succeed in such thing.

People constantly die into my clays, even tho i only use them to protect myself (or if i'm in situation that my death is quaranteed) and i only have 2600 clay kills.
kilo_lima
+2|6751
in the oz army we used to joke
whats got 200 balls and fvcks ducks

a claymore

mmmmm claymores ur my hero
Ssandstorm
+73|6766|Perth, Western Australia

kilo_lima wrote:

a claymore

Yeah I was a Gun Number a few years ago. Ah the memories.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6259|Scotland!

Ssandstorm wrote:

kilo_lima wrote:

a claymore

Yeah I was a Gun Number a few years ago. Ah the memories.
Don't regale us with your tales of circle jerks and reacharounds. Thanks.
Ssandstorm
Reading between the lines, Jameseyy seems to indicate a curiousity only George Michael could be proud of.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6531|so randum
I love this whole ssand vs jamesey love tiff going on. Im gona grab some popcorn, and watch it out.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6684
Jameseyy, let me break this whole thing down for you:

Ssandstorm is flamebaiting.

There are two possible reasons for this: He either wants to piss you off, or he genuinely believes in his claymores and will disregard any arguements you make, no matter what they are, as he won't take anyone here seriously. he will then counter with more bullshit just to get you even more pissed off. In the end, you lose. 

assuming he just wants to piss you off, you've just gone down on him on the first night

assuming he's made a thread to piss anyone off who opposes his views, you have again done exactly what he wants.

hell, he didn't bring you down to his level, he brought you down to under his level. and that's a very hard thing to do.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6259|Scotland!

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Jameseyy, let me break this whole thing down for you:

Ssandstorm is flamebaiting.

There are two possible reasons for this: He either wants to piss you off, or he genuinely believes in his claymores and will disregard any arguements you make, no matter what they are, as he won't take anyone here seriously. he will then counter with more bullshit just to get you even more pissed off. In the end, you lose. 

assuming he just wants to piss you off, you've just gone down on him on the first night

assuming he's made a thread to piss anyone off who opposes his views, you have again done exactly what he wants.

hell, he didn't bring you down to his level, he brought you down to under his level. and that's a very hard thing to do.
But what ssandstorm's done is keep me entertained during most boring college classes, and boring lunchtimes, so I'll gladly trade an e-forum-loss to a bad player for a thread that's always sitting here with it's OP waiting to be made fun of.

But thanks for explaining what everyone already knew
Ssandstorm
Reasons why claymore spamming is more honourable/justifiable than medic whoring.

1. The medic kit is self healing. If you can kill one or two enemy soldiers, nearly die, heal yourself, and then repeat that over and over again, you are not 1337, just really good at healing yourself.

2. Most medic whores suck at killing the enemy. They will end up with 2 or 3 kills and 30 revives at the end of the round. I play this game to get kills. If that isn't your cup of tea than fine, but my aim in playing this game is to kill as many enemy soldiers as possible.

3. Have you ever killed the same guy multiple times within a matter of seconds, only to have his fellow medic whore teammates revive him over and over again? I know I have. Now many of you might think that this is a good thing, teamwork etc but maybe people should be rewarded for killing an enemy soldier rather than have them be revived over and over. At which point you die from the guy that you'd killed 5 times in the last 30 seconds. Not that this is an entirely bad thing. After all it is something that I profit from quite regularly.

4. Sniper kits look sexy but medics are dull and boring.

5. Rosie O'Donnell
Longbow
+163|6678|Odessa, Ukraine
Ssandstorm is just an attention whore . Ignore him , do not respond his posts and let this thread die in fire
wachtler83
+22|6617|Columbus,Ohio

Ssandstorm wrote:

Reasons why claymore spamming is more honourable/justifiable than medic whoring.

1. The medic kit is self healing. If you can kill one or two enemy soldiers, nearly die, heal yourself, and then repeat that over and over again, you are not 1337, just really good at healing yourself.

2. Most medic whores suck at killing the enemy. They will end up with 2 or 3 kills and 30 revives at the end of the round. I play this game to get kills. If that isn't your cup of tea than fine, but my aim in playing this game is to kill as many enemy soldiers as possible.

3. Have you ever killed the same guy multiple times within a matter of seconds, only to have his fellow medic whore teammates revive him over and over again? I know I have. Now many of you might think that this is a good thing, teamwork etc but maybe people should be rewarded for killing an enemy soldier rather than have them be revived over and over. At which point you die from the guy that you'd killed 5 times in the last 30 seconds. Not that this is an entirely bad thing. After all it is something that I profit from quite regularly.

4. Sniper kits look sexy but medics are dull and boring.

5. Rosie O'Donnell
so why is claymore spamming better than medic whore??
medics do there job but claymore whores have less skill
ohh let me kill you while i run like a coward just my opinion
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6791|The Netherlands
FUckin gaymore noobs DIE ALL!!!
Baghdad_Bob
+0|6262
The short time you have spent as a sniper and the number of kills you have with claymores amounts to around 56 claymore kills per hour of playing time as a sniper.

My guess is there's been some serious stat padding going on here.  Doesn't surprise me at all.
Ssandstorm

Baghdad_Bob wrote:

The short time you have spent as a sniper and the number of kills you have with claymores amounts to around 56 claymore kills per hour of playing time as a sniper.

My guess is there's been some serious stat padding going on here.  Doesn't surprise me at all.
Oh My God. The utter stupidity of some people. Around about 1 claymore kill per minute leads you to cry stat padding. If anything I would have expected that type of stat to be higher, considering im so pro at claymore whoring and all.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6558|So Cal
11 pages of this crap... big deal people!! 10,000 claymores with a shitty ratio.  he's almost as good as running into them as he is laying them down.  Nothing else to see here folks, please move along.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6698

Tripp wrote:

11 pages of this crap... big deal people!! 10,000 claymores with a shitty ratio.  he's almost as good as running into them as he is laying them down.  Nothing else to see here folks, please move along.
Exactly.  Doesn't take much skill running into a crowd dropping nades/claymore/c4.  Come back when you can actually get your claymore ratio to at least 4x.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-05-30 10:01:02)

Baghdad_Bob
+0|6262

Ssandstorm wrote:

Baghdad_Bob wrote:

Oh My God. The utter stupidity of some people. Around about 1 claymore kill per minute leads you to cry stat padding. If anything I would have expected that type of stat to be higher, considering im so pro at claymore whoring and all.
Seriously dude, I have over 800 hours as a sniper and 8,100 claymore kills.  I know for a fact that you need a support guy seriously standing by handing you ammo bags so you can drop yet another claymore because I have had support guys standing by for me while defending the TV station in Sharqi Peninsula.  But your numbers defy logic.  You probably have had a medic and a victim on the other side to help you collect the kills you have put up with claymores.

What kind of servers have you been playing on?  64 player size servers with 32 or 16 player size maps?  You play Karkand only and hang out at the hotel?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6841|Marathon, Florida Keys
i'd like to place him infront of 10,000 real claymores
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
dont_be_ss
+312|6625|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Ssandstorm wrote:

Reading between the lines, Jameseyy seems to indicate a curiousity only George Michael could be proud of.
Your not a sniper.

Your the kind of mindless ape who gives real BF2 snipers a bad name.

Last edited by dont_be_ss (2007-05-30 17:00:30)

-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6265|Leeds, WestYorkshire
its about as skillfull as squeezing a slippery turd out your shit pipe
Ssandstorm

Baghdad_Bob wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

Baghdad_Bob wrote:

Seriously dude, I have over 800 hours as a sniper and 8,100 claymore kills.  I know for a fact that you need a support guy seriously standing by handing you ammo bags so you can drop yet another claymore because I have had support guys standing by for me while defending the TV station in Sharqi Peninsula.  But your numbers defy logic.  You probably have had a medic and a victim on the other side to help you collect the kills you have put up with claymores.

What kind of servers have you been playing on?  64 player size servers with 32 or 16 player size maps?  You play Karkand only and hang out at the hotel?
Well Karkard Vehicles On FF On servers which are usually full. Gamearena 12 or 18 in Australia.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6376|Cali

Ssandstorm wrote:

Baghdad_Bob wrote:

Ssandstorm wrote:

Well Karkard Vehicles On FF On servers which are usually full. Gamearena 12 or 18 in Australia.
Congrats, you just killed a baby.
Ssandstorm

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I'd probably have an orgasm if you did that.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6299|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

Ssandstorm wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I'd probably have an orgasm if you did that.
I wouldn.........ooo....yep, I just did.
Ssandstorm
Me sro horny Patton, Ssandstorm wub you long time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard