rhinoh2o74
+13|6320|oHIo
sometimes, just for a change.
Wyvern642
+1|6212
Never. Knowing it is against the rules, has anyone actually been reset for playing on one? I think it would be a great way to get the badges, but it would suck royally to get reset.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6305|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Wyvern642 wrote:

Never. Knowing it is against the rules, has anyone actually been reset for playing on one? I think it would be a great way to get the badges, but it would suck royally to get reset.
Yes, they have. ZCorex for example.

Also, David.Podedworny asked to be reset because of the guilt. Go figure.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
shadowkila
+26|6425|Canada
P&K servers are fun as hell!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6483
I go onto them and use my RPK
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6352
i will have to say i have to get a few awards for sf but it was rather fun, i didn't like the admin getting to shoot you with the attack chopper as the game ended though so i c4ed him next round an got banned for making room for admin. i never will go on one again i have everything i need, i dont see how people get 1000 points from them every time the highest was like 150 or so
wachtler83
+22|6601|Columbus,Ohio
every round i play as a last resort of course

only when i tried to disconnect and hit that fucking playnow button walked away and bam i was kidnapped look at my worst enemy
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Only been on once of twice legit only killing with pistols and knives. If I do go on them, it's to blow 'em up. 3 Kills off Expert Ordinance before I got banned.. bah!
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6743|Honolulu, HI
I admit I made a secondary account to try out the knife/pistol servers because I was afraid of a wipe.  Those servers are good fun and it sucks when some guy comes on and brings his rifle or explosives to the party.  Not only were they fun but they were great practice, I don't feel completely useless when I have to pull out the pistol anymore.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

i got my expert explosives on a 64 man k/p in under 3 minutes, the song i was playing didnt even finish
Profitteroles
+11|6254|Dartford
When bored myself and a couple of clan mates go in one to see who can get the most kills b4 being kicked. I once went in a statpadding server and went round to find the groups padding and then gun em all down with a pkm that was fun till they turned on me to kidnap me lol got kinfed and revived 3 times b4 they ended up with PKM to the face lol
Marinejuana
local
+415|6600|Seattle
i personally dont like pk servers bc they always have a bunch of retarded rules about where exactly u can go and there is always some serious business admin there shitting all over everyone. They WOULD be really fun, but they usually aren't. They are still an excellent place to go and learn the pistol and knife (both very peculiar weapons that you will need to practice).

The best pk action is what u do to your teammates between rounds while scrimming. BF2 deathmatch with any weapon combination u want AND tag hacks (teammates, remember?).
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6298|Pennsyltucky

Marinejuana wrote:

The best pk action is what u do to your teammates between rounds while scrimming. BF2 deathmatch with any weapon combination u want AND tag hacks (teammates, remember?).
That's where I get my P & K practice in.  Before a match stats waiting for other players to join the server.

Last week a couple of us tried to stick to pistols & knives once the round started but it didn't last long.

I don't know why but I haven't been trying for my Veteran Pistol.  I guess part of it is I've been working on improving my sucky KDR and don't want to get totally pwned.

I won't "need" the badge for a long time, if ever.  I'll just have to balls-up and go for it or live without it.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6572|Brisbane, Aus

not on BF2 no, visited a few times on 2142 but both teams were walker whoring the poor saps with knifes out lol
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6341|England
Yeh Ive been on them, and they are a nice change....
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
yes, once, MY EXPERT KNIFE WASNT FROM THEM SERVERS, i whip out my knife all the time and run at people, so funny
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6424|Espoo, Finland

OrangeHound wrote:

I've never been on one ... not even accidentally.
Same here.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6700|Espoo, Finland
It's ridiculous how seriously people take the stats
'I've never been on a KP server and never will'
It's so unbeliveably pathentic that I can't belive people are still talking about it today...

I've played maybe 2 times on a KP server, didn't like it too much and quit, but not because I thought it was padding!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6282|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
No, I have not genuinely never played a knife and pistol server.

Does that answer your question?
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6544|Belgium
Theyre a nice change, but boring as hell. Never played much of them.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6278
I did when I didn't know they werent allowed. But then on my 2nd account I play Medic/PK Servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard