crysis325
Banned
+10|6184
Yep awesome vid colony ive played with this guy in pubs totally legit and a great player may have hacked but owns without them either way. Him aegis and blackkoala teamstack like crazy tho lol this dude gets 20+ kill streaks on jala so cwazy! Gj dude
BlackKoala
+215|6326
Who...the fuck are you?

And any team the three of us are on is teamstacked.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6502|Valley of the Dragons

BlackKoala wrote:

Who...the fuck are you?

And any team the three of us are on is teamstacked.
Yeah ... stacked with imbeciles
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
Very nice video.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

owns without them? That's why when we where going to have a 2v2 infantry he had to turn his hacks on to make sure he won. He even messaged my teammate after and showed him a pbss of him hacking in competition which obviously means he was and could anytime hack. Theres a difference between skill and hacks. 200 ft away while pronespamming isnt skill, unless its that 1 in a million shot which i doubt very highly of because of the mechanics in bf2. Random deviation. Theres no way to know where the bullet is going to go in bf2, the only way to know this is by hacking. Anyone who has hack in my opinion is a noob and could hack at any time. Also, when recording im sure theres a way to not shot the hacks because afterall, you can hide them from pbss's.

my 2 cents
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303

farmerfez wrote:

owns without them? That's why when we where going to have a 2v2 infantry he had to turn his hacks on to make sure he won. He even messaged my teammate after and showed him a pbss of him hacking in competition which obviously means he was and could anytime hack. Theres a difference between skill and hacks. 200 ft away while pronespamming isnt skill, unless its that 1 in a million shot which i doubt very highly of because of the mechanics in bf2. Random deviation. Theres no way to know where the bullet is going to go in bf2, the only way to know this is by hacking. Anyone who has hack in my opinion is a noob and could hack at any time. Also, when recording im sure theres a way to not shot the hacks because afterall, you can hide them from pbss's.

my 2 cents
You sir, Have no clue what in the hell you are talking about.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

farmerfez wrote:

pro is better than vanilla because the guns are much more realistic and there are less noobs.

nuff said
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

Bull3t wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

my 2 cents
You sir, Have no clue what in the hell you are talking about.
please enlighten me on this.
BlackKoala
+215|6326

farmerfez wrote:

my 2 cents
Okay, dipshit...

Hacks cannot let you 'know' where the bullet is going.  That comes from playing with the gun a lot, and getting a feel for it, and knowing how to aim.  Colts straight rapes with an AK.  I thought that would have been apparent enough with his Pub Allstar videos.  You guys were in Pro, and he was bitching that the AK was screwed.  Oh gee, he was so used to the normal one and how it shoots.

I actually have some FRAPS of him and Shadow raping you in that first round, all the while your friend was bitching because I was ghosting.  I'll see if I can get it uploaded.

You bitch about the deviation way too much, like it's your scapegoat for you not coming up to par.  And good sir, that screenshot wasn't in competition.  But keep whining, I think it's kinda cute.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

Im not talking about deviation, im just saying if someone hacked at one point they have the ability to hack at any point in time. Yes they may say they're running clean but how do you know? I mean, he had hax, its in the screenshot, where did the hacks go? Probably still on the computer, so he just has to run them and bam, hacks away. Im just saying anyone who hacks at anytime can be considered a hacker unless theres solid proof those hacks are gone for good.
crysis325
Banned
+10|6184
farmrez ur retarded...
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

crysis325 wrote:

farmrez ur retarded...
who the fuck are you?
BlackKoala
+215|6326

farmerfez wrote:

crysis325 wrote:

farmrez ur retarded...
who the fuck are you?
He's retarded too.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

BlackKoala wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

crysis325 wrote:

farmrez ur retarded...
who the fuck are you?
He's retarded too.
Takes one, to know one ...
BlackKoala
+215|6326

Jemme101 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

who the fuck are you?
He's retarded too.
Do you have a problem with me?

I can't recall ever antagonizing you?
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR

Jemme101 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

who the fuck are you?
He's retarded too.
No actually it doesnt.

EDIT: /flame

Last edited by pers0nah (2007-05-29 16:04:24)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser

BlackKoala wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

He's retarded too.
Do you have a problem with me?

I can't recall ever antagonizing you?
I meant crysis ... or if the shoe fits ... Pyramids FTW btw
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
koala that round on karkand, they raped noone i wasnt even playing then we left our server....when we did the real match on shadow's server i strait up raped coltsx in 1v1, the only times i was killed was when i was being headshoted from 50 meters out while i was running, ...i was promised demos and then after we played colts xfires me saying well sry man but i guess we dont have demos after all.....gg hackers, if i had demos i could and would prove you hack, i havent heard any valid defense from you other than ur fucking possie chiming in on us, i still want the rematch on OUR server with pb streaming and demos, xfire me for it
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

koala that round on karkand, they raped noone i wasnt even playing then we left our server....when we did the real match on shadow's server i strait up raped coltsx in 1v1, the only times i was killed was when i was being headshoted from 50 meters out while i was running, ...i was promised demos and then after we played colts xfires me saying well sry man but i guess we dont have demos after all.....gg hackers, if i had demos i could and would prove you hack, i havent heard any valid defense from you other than ur fucking possie chiming in on us, i still want the rematch on OUR server with pb streaming and demos, xfire me for it
Sorry that you guys suck so bad you have to call hacks.

And no you didnt rape me i raped you.
You say you owned me 1v1 more like i owned you guys 1v2 over and over till you left.
This filefront comment is the win

by: msx (Visitor)

thanks for using our aimbot
the pistol makes it very apparent

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-05-29 16:40:06)

crysis325
Banned
+10|6184
koala and farmrez both suck and retarded
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

whats this msx thing at the bottom of your post?
If its a joke...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Wow, at least i have a match server we can use. It's not my fault I don't have admin to it. Plus Colts wasn't hacking shit. and you didn't own shit. Maybe just me cause I been playing Starcraft for the past few months.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547

farmerfez wrote:

whats this msx thing at the bottom of your post?
If its a joke...
Someone put that at the filefront comments thing.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Wow, at least i have a match server we can use. It's not my fault I don't have admin to it. Plus Colts wasn't hacking shit. and you didn't own shit. Maybe just me cause I been playing Starcraft for the past few months.
And shadow still owned.

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-05-29 18:23:16)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

BlackKoala wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

my 2 cents
Okay, dipshit...

Hacks cannot let you 'know' where the bullet is going.  That comes from playing with the gun a lot, and getting a feel for it, and knowing how to aim.  Colts straight rapes with an AK.  I thought that would have been apparent enough with his Pub Allstar videos.  You guys were in Pro, and he was bitching that the AK was screwed.  Oh gee, he was so used to the normal one and how it shoots.

I actually have some FRAPS of him and Shadow raping you in that first round, all the while your friend was bitching because I was ghosting.  I'll see if I can get it uploaded.

You bitch about the deviation way too much, like it's your scapegoat for you not coming up to par.  And good sir, that screenshot wasn't in competition.  But keep whining, I think it's kinda cute.
Link me please I want to see how bad I suck
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

We had a server, just didnt have any admin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard