NZDeathBoy
+20|6708|Chch, New Zealand
I was playing in A gamespace server today, and i was killed by a knife,(by the enemy) then i got revived (by my team)

Then it happend over and over and over and over again. This guy Hall-Y-PiE got about 20 knife kills from me casue i couldn't do anything about it. And his mate sgt_rg_dogg would have got a few revieve points.

The most annoying thing about it, is that gamespace servers need more eveidence to ban players, and i on;y took screen shots after the server switched me teams. Didnt think to take them during the repeating knifeing.

Its really sad that 2 people would go out and do this to some comeplete stranger jsut to get the knife kills.

All i can say is im blimming dark about it all ahe..... the fucking losers

So please of you see these guys shoot to kill.... regardless of team

LOL one more thing, the next round i was comander... so i got a few teams kills and didnt get punished, i felt a little better, though i did tk on purpose.

Last edited by NZDeathBoy (2006-01-24 00:25:20)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

What about leaving? Did that cross your mind?
Hell if that was happening to me I wouldn't stand for arseholes getting kills off me, so I have an embarrasing new death streak and new worst enemy. I'm sure you could have realised what was happening by the fourth and left them. You could have joined the same server straight after disconnecting.

Edit: I just realised we have a really similar time and score, and we're both from New Zealand. Weird.

Edit x2: Also, you don't get the option to punish a teamkill if the commander artilleries you.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-01-24 00:35:50)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Wildbill100372
+1|6693
Next time, hit the ESC key and disconnect.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6718|Gütersloh, Germany
Alt+F4 is faster

Last edited by Ali (2006-01-24 01:01:57)

[swe]lloyd
+0|6696
hehe last night somebody asked "How do I parachute?" or something else, change from burst to single-shot. Whatever. Somebody asnwered "Alt-F4".
I laughed, cos it was a funny post.

Halv a second later that first player was disconnected. LOL!

I know, very no-no. But funny still
dankassasin42o
+68|6687|Reefersyde, CA
Hey ive been thinking about doing that, when i have a friend on the other team, though only to TKer who do it over an over on purpose or those who relentlessly run over your mine an punish u.  and not for the points, just for punishment to them for being retards.
vedds
+52|6763|Christchurch New Zealand

NZDeathBoy wrote:

So please of you see these guys shoot to kill.... regardless of team
im open to putting together a hunting party and finding these lads - a bit of rough justice would go down well. i even hjave a second account for hunting padders/tkers.

any other NZers out there keen on a bit of vigilantism?
[swe]lloyd
+0|6696
Isn't it amazing how many ppl that can't see those really really big RED SKULLS...

I went for Vet Explosives yesterday and had 15 kills and -22 utility points... and I didn't throw C4 either.

Jeeez
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6752|Malaga, España
why disconect if ur getting knife raped...just commit suicide just press caps and wait for the suicide button...and press it better -2 teamwork then giving them points
NZDeathBoy
It took me a while to figure what was going on, as i could only see one blue mark on the map, and i thought           i was getting revieved. Once i'd clicked i changed team and it was all over. With the tks as omander i ran them over a few times lmfao.

so I have an embarrasing new death streak and new worst enemy
I was useing an other account, so i was a private, not using my nzdeathboy account, but still its a cunt.

I just realised we have a really similar time and score, and we're both from New Zealand. Weird.
lol but your k/d is soooo much better then mine and i have to  play at internet cafes....
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6802|South Cybertown, Texas
Ok maybe Im a little dark humored, but I think its funny* 

NOTE * Never done this myself, nor would I!
NZDeathBoy

-=S8M=-Phoenix wrote:

Yeah after i thought it was kinda funny, but it was still pissed me off. And you better not ahve done it lol.
NZDeathBoy

-=S8M=-Phoenix wrote:

Yeah after i thought it was kinda funny, but it was still pissed me off. And you better not ahve done it lol.
First
+3|6728|Canada
ya 24/7 karkand USC the admins did it to me all my team tho 1 guy tk me with a knife another revive blah blah blah so i commited suicide and hunted them down withy the noob tube, and guess what they were doing the same shit so i kept tk them till i got banned
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6732|New Hampshire
The UCS guys dont TK revive you - there's no point seeing as to TK you over and over again would - duh - result in their negative kick.  I play UCS all the time and i have NEVER seen ANY of their members do the kill revive BS.  You sir, are full of crap.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6727|Melbourne, Australia
i herd if u quickly press suicid eu cant be revived but failing that leave
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6732|New Hampshire
It's hard to do but you can do it.  It's difficult because everytime you come back to life your spawn menu oes away so you need to time it right and hti it quickly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard