What do you do?

Throw down a med-pack and then reload.80%80% - 84
Reload and then throw down a medpack.16%16% - 17
Other2%2% - 3
Total: 104
Dwit
+34|6510

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Throw a med-pack, then reload and bunnyhop ..
Thats what i do

Or jsut look for one (  im playing karkand, those things are everywhere) and reload
ReTox
+100|6499|State of RETOXification
Throw med pack, start reloading the AK with a finger on the pistol bind... just in case.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6586|Sweden
I would pull out my pistol and go for a killing spree since it doesn't matter what i do. I get killed all the time by everybody anyway.....
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA
Depends on the situation but I usually throw down a med pack and heal first. If someone is following me close enough to be an immediate threat I'll switch to my pistol, knife, or shock paddles. Like others have said, you can reload while you're healing.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
I throw down a couple med-packs, then I dolphin-dive all over it while reloading!
Jalabad
+7|6466

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Throw a med-pack, then reload and bunnyhop ..
QFT

No matter what people may think of bunny hopping, this is the best tactic for this situation.
SyDuS
+10|6555|vancouver BC
depends on the situation me thinks, if i have time to get to cover safely i will reload then throw a pack down, if i know i am about to get raped i will throw a med pack down and pick a kit up, since 90% of the time they have ammo and you get em instantly, if no kit is around i will throw a bag down then bunny hop while reloading, but it rarely happens because depending entirely On the gun and the distances of fighting i am in i will reload after a certain amount of ammo is used. IE 12 rounds G36e, 8 rounds L85, 15 rounds M16 15 rounds M4 etc, usually that will leave enough ammo to at least kill one guy, before reloading, besides if i run out of ammo due to reloading to much  i can always pick up another kit, thats the advantage of learning the tweaks of every gun and being able to use em all on the fly.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6727|Germany

I throw down 2 or 3 medi packs and reload. That will help me to take 2 or 3 shots more than him and gives me more time to reload/ shoot him with the pistol.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
Medpack, start reloading, and then find cover.

Then I put out the cry for ammo to try and find an LMG whore nearby.
Oronisi
+4|6444

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Here's the scenario.  You're a medic, you're out of ammo with your primary weapon and you have less than 1/4 health.  Do you throw down a med-pack, get back to full health, and then reload?  Or do you reload your weapon so you have some chance at defending yourself before getting your health back? 

Personally, I automatically hit "r" when my ammo gets too low.  But I think thats just second nature after playing CS for a number of years where you didn't have the option of healing yourself.

A buddy of mine says its better to do it the other way so I thought I'd see what you guys think.
Why do you need to reload?  If you think someone is going to be coming soon:

A) Throw down a medpack, then
    1) Pull out your pistol, nades, or knife
    2) Run for cover and reload

or B) Run for cover, then throw down a medpack then reload

or C) Throw a medpack on the dead body of the last guy you killed, stand on him, and take his kit.

And the right answer is C, because the guy you killed gets to see you in action, since he obviously missed it when you capped him coming around the corner.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard