cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6463|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

lavadisk wrote:

What a pathetic person.

It kinda makes you sad. y'know?
Meh. Compassion is something you tend to lose once you stay on BF2s for a while.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6504|teh alien spaceshit
Si!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6874|MoVal So-Cal
May I ask why he has a reason to have this "vendetta?" Unless he's a nit-wit loser living in a basement it seems rather silly to be a turd for no reason other then someone being a turd to him.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6796|Little Bentcock
Yup
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6676|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Ty wrote:

...Our ban buttons are large and swift....

edited by Chuy
Haha lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6496|Orrstrayleea

Ty wrote:

James , Obiwan and Parker I can forgive you because this is kind of a new thing but absolutly no acknowledgement at all.
Forgive me? These past few days have the first time ive met him
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6756|MANCHESTERRR
ok
necroyeti1612
+6|6357|Vienna, AUT
How about IP logging an reporting him to his ISP? This would be the best way. Isn't it?
Now the only thing he has to do is to rejoin while sitting at home/work/friends stuffing some junk food into his mouth and watch his bad work to take fruits. If he gets a message from his ISP he only could do that from an internet cafe again. And that would be more work for his fat ass to do. If he is such a fool and do it again from his ISP account then they would cancel his connection and he has to get a new ISP.

Thanks for you attention!
jord
+2,382|6852|The North, beyond the wall.

necroyeti1612 wrote:

How about IP logging an reporting him to his ISP? This would be the best way. Isn't it?
Now the only thing he has to do is to rejoin while sitting at home/work/friends stuffing some junk food into his mouth and watch his bad work to take fruits. If he gets a message from his ISP he only could do that from an internet cafe again. And that would be more work for his fat ass to do. If he is such a fool and do it again from his ISP account then they would cancel his connection and he has to get a new ISP.

Why would an internet provider cancel his account because he made a few insults and duplicate accounts on a website?

Thousounds of people around the world do this, if internet providers cancelled all the accounts they'd go bankrupt.
necroyeti1612
+6|6357|Vienna, AUT

jord wrote:

necroyeti1612 wrote:

Why would an internet provider cancel his account because he made a few insults and duplicate accounts on a website?

Thousounds of people around the world do this, if internet providers cancelled all the accounts they'd go bankrupt.
Here in austria it is a reason for a ISP to cancel an account. When the others get disturbed because of one person. They try to keep their customers out of trouble from such e-pirates. And cancel one idiot wouldn't ruin their business.
Trust me they will do it if more than one person reports him. Because the make more money with companies that use Their ISP than with such a scum.

Thanks for your attention.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6459|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
All right people, get back to posting. Cdogmn has ONCE AGAIN gotten banned.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6730|Brisbane, Aus

we need one of those things that finds all the *won't say his name cause thats 'apparently' why he comes back* to something else
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6653|Somewhere else

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

and what may I ask were your business on that site?
You McCarthy?

Hurricane wrote:

He mightve used the google.
Exactly. simple.
Well when I used the google I can up with this
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182 … mnhaxz.jpg
Thats awesome.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6792|InGerLand
shouldn't teamorange change his sig then, its quite funny but i imagine it just spurs cdogmn on
(the nike tick with "cdogm, just fail it")
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6642
Read some of the posts on this, it seems as if BF2s is not the only site cdogmn makes multiple accounts after being banned numerous times, someone on that site said he was banned 20 times, which while dwarfed by our 60 something bans is still a large number.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-05-28 08:58:04)

David.P
Banned
+649|6447

Read some of the posts on this, it seems as if BF2s is not the only site cdogmn makes multiple accounts after being banned numerous times, someone on that site said he was banned 20 times, which while dwarfed by our 60 something bans is still a large number.
Shit nice find. bf2s still holds the record for banning him what like 45 times?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6912|The Hague, Netherlands

David.Podedworny wrote:

Shit nice find. bf2s still holds the record for banning him what like 45 times?
more like 65+ time now
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
d.cripz
+29|6583
please give me a description of what hes done in the past ... i have no clue who he is.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6642

d.cripz wrote:

please give me a description of what hes done in the past ... i have no clue who he is.
A while back Chuy and all the other test friends were paying on a server and cdogmn Tked one of them for a chopper. So then TF-Afrojap starts to totally rape him, and by the end of the round afrojap was cdog's worst enemy. So eventually cdogmn comes across this site and realizes that this is run by Chuy&friends so he starts flaming and trolling to get back at them. So this goes on for a while but then the mods got angry and banned him. Since then he has been coming back to the site under various aliases, and reseting his IP every time. The names ussually have cdogmn in them or having something to do with moderators on this site (and judging from some research on him and his track record on other sites it is a safe bet that he hates forum mods in general). His posts always target either the BF2s moderators, Chuy, or any well know BF2s memeber (one of his threads was a rant about ATG, at the time ATG had little contact with him).

So that's the history of cdogmn. He is just a loser with a proxy, ban fetish and hatred of moderators.
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6377|Out for donutz!
I am sorry, just WHAT are we talking about again???
Ohhh right how great BF2 is and its not to bad mods and spin offs. I get it.
Thanks TY :LOL:
David.P
Banned
+649|6447

A while back Chuy and all the other test friends were paying on a server and cdogmn Tked one of them for a chopper. So then TF-Afrojap starts to totally rape him, and by the end of the round afrojap was cdog's worst enemy. .
No wonder why... I always thought he was a little bitch but i never knew he was a tk'ing sonnavabitch.

So that's the history of cdogmn. He is just a loser with a proxy, ban fetish and hatred of moderators.
*Cdogmn* oh ban me faster faster harder harder or god flame me flame me hard!*/cdogmn*

So who else has a weird fetish? Mines is for black chicks wearing fish nets.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6402|Scotland!

jord wrote:

necroyeti1612 wrote:

There was one thread a while back where he used the word "nigger" about 30 times, if someone from bf2s took transcripts and sent them to his ISP I have no doubt his ISP would cut him off.
gooner
+15|6422|United States
What'd he do?
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6509|Oregon
Alrighty!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6653|Somewhere else

gooner wrote:

What'd he do?
The ANSWER is TWO. POSTS. UP.  *groan*

d.cripz wrote:

A while back Chuy and all the other test friends were paying on a server and cdogmn Tked one of them for a chopper. So then TF-Afrojap starts to totally rape him, and by the end of the round afrojap was cdog's worst enemy. So eventually cdogmn comes across this site and realizes that this is run by Chuy&friends so he starts flaming and trolling to get back at them. So this goes on for a while but then the mods got angry and banned him. Since then he has been coming back to the site under various aliases, and reseting his IP every time. The names ussually have cdogmn in them or having something to do with moderators on this site (and judging from some research on him and his track record on other sites it is a safe bet that he hates forum mods in general). His posts always target either the BF2s moderators, Chuy, or any well know BF2s memeber (one of his threads was a rant about ATG, at the time ATG had little contact with him).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard