Poll

Do you jump off your own Titan when its destroyed?

Yes54%54% - 60
No27%27% - 30
What's a Titan for our BF2 playing friends18%18% - 21
Total: 111
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6737|Germany

Shoot the ones who want to jump down. If someone destroyes my Titan, he has to die on it.
Jumping down is senseless, unless you are the first so you can shoot the ones who are happy about their new pin.
Avantek
Banned
+7|6357|New York
I just kill the enemy's that are running out of it.
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6553
If you jump down before the enemy gets to the ground, you will be in a good position to take a few of them out in the last seconds.  I plant APMs at the doors and jump down.  I just look for shoots to open and then I let loose with rounds.

If you want to quit the round 30 secs early... be my guest.  But I will be shooting until I see the titan blow.
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

only when im chasing enemies to the ground.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

kill any attackers before they escape. if no one is there i jump off for the hell of it
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6574|UK
i run like a little girl
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6487|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I curse the ineptitude of my teammates and jump off the Hangar deck as I wait for my Gunship to respawn after some idiot uses it to land on their titan.
Tattters
+3|6187|Over the Rainbow
I usually never defend, but when I do I usually forget it was my own titan and hurry off  and try to get the pin.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK

Zukabazuka wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

Same here I also get in to the transport if its there and wait. Managed to get 8 kills for doing so
Emsdad
+0|6312

dc_involved wrote:

I wait on the cargo bay to catch enemies trying to jump off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard