smokey2412
+0|6182

ZamoII wrote:

im looking at it right now lol! oh dear. i know a guy whos played for 300 hours + legit, and he went in this server not knowing, he killed someone now hes got over 4 million points.... thats not fair on him atall
sry dude but thats BS coz it is not possible to kill someone and get 4 million.
Rogue_granny
+22|6567
What is the glitch anyway? As im not going to go on to a server and shoot someone if its going to ass rape me with 40 zillion points, ouch!!!
smokey2412
+0|6182

Rogue_granny wrote:

What is the glitch anyway? As im not going to go on to a server and shoot someone if its going to ass rape me with 40 zillion points, ouch!!!
as i said i wont say what glitch it is .
ZamoII
+11|6220
i dont want to know either! i can see why you did it smokey2142, but, i do think its a little unfair on legit players who didnt know what was going on lol
smokey2412
+0|6182

ZamoII wrote:

i dont want to know either! i can see why you did it smokey2142, but, i do think its a little unfair on legit players who didnt know what was going on lol
well u know it is a glitch and u know i wont be there for long.

and i'm thinking of deleting the account because it is really mad accepting all players on my buddy list.

it is like 100 a min.
ZamoII
+11|6220
lol! i can imagine!
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6631| Scotland !
Well , what i want to know is how this glitch works . Do explain smokey
edit: PM me smokey! PLZ!

Last edited by airie865 (2007-05-26 14:01:51)

jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

it will be corrected, they will be removed /fin
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6742|In your head
I say the idiots that are pulling this shit should be  hardware banned. This is ridiculous, if you find a glitch you don't exploit it to get your point across or for any reason, you fucking report it to them so they can possibly find a solution for this. Yeh I know EA probably won't fix it for another 5 months but it is just better for everyone.
Rogue_granny
+22|6567
Fix what, fix when, what are they doing to give them such insane scores???

Ah its okay ive found out, apparently there is a server you go on and every time you suicide it give you like 2000000points, so really not interested

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2007-05-27 00:12:29)

airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6631| Scotland !
well , give us a name of the server dumbass
Rogue_granny
+22|6567

airie865 wrote:

well , give us a name of the server dumbass
Sorry but i don't know it and as i stated in my post i have no interest in finding out but if i did you would be the 1st person i would tell, next time read and mentally process whats written you retarded little gobshite.

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2007-05-27 02:50:48)

NZDeathBoy
+20|6701|Chch, New Zealand
What friggin sad guys. Glitching to get ahead. Or to get a point across.

airie865 you are a really sad person if you want to enhance your E-Penis by glitching to get to the top. All you are doing is saying to EA 'Look here, ban me! Ban me!'

Smokey... If you get your account banned...Why would you go out and by another copy, your just giving EA more money for a 'glitchy shitty game'

And if it is a server glitch.. Who would pay EA money to have rights to have a ranked server... Then go and fuck it around so that people can glitch on it.

A total waste of money. And a total waste of peoples time.
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6631| Scotland !
No if u seen my Xfire status  which u didnt ) it says "Anybody know of that hacked server so i can report it?"
And yes Today i found the server ( =GRX= Server ) And reported it to EA and its now closed down
SO STFU

Last edited by airie865 (2007-05-27 03:06:59)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6503|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Guys!!! Guys!!! Just shut the freaking f*ucking hell up... It's just spam. If you want to fight, then take it into the PM section but not in a thread.

OH AND SMOKEY STOP BEING A RETARD!!!! IF YOU ARE ONE BIG RETARD THEN LEAVE THE FORUMS ASAP. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MEMBERS LIKE YOU? YOU GET HAUNTED BY ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF BF2S.com

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2007-05-27 03:38:44)

smokey2412
+0|6182
Like I Do Give A Fucking Fuck , U R The One Who Should Shut The Fuck Up Or Maybe Get Back Where U Came From *ass* Not A Pussy
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6535|Valhalla

smokey2412 wrote:

Like I Do Give A Fucking Fuck , U R The One Who Should Shut The Fuck Up Or Maybe Get Back Where U Came From *ass* Not A Pussy
Well thats just rude...
You've only been a member of these forums for 2 day's and your already trying to piss of people not a good idea tbh.

Last edited by loonitic (2007-05-27 04:57:55)

ZamoII
+11|6220
lol! i agree, but, i also agree that smokey2142 is trying to prove a point to EA after they reset him for no reason
_-_911_-_180891

loonitic wrote:

smokey2412 wrote:

Well thats just rude...
You've only been a member of these forums for 2 day's and your already trying to piss of people not a good idea tbh.
There's the answer I was looking for. Thx loonitic
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK
it sucks i admit, but do you really care, does anyone really care, ok its a pain going into a server and find that the admins have no control, but its great going into a server and the admins actually do there jobs, so thw answer is if a some players are glitching LEAVE, find a good server and add it to your favs
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
who cares, you aren't first - are you?
Avantek
Banned
+7|6349|New York
Dont care about points and the leaderboard if those guys feel happy cuz they hacked some points the good for them.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
Lol at some of the replies.

Why get angry? its not the first time this has been done. we all know the out come, so why fume over it?

laugh at the new bug, and go kill some noobs.
ZamoII
+11|6220
ok right when the fuck are EA going to get their fucking arses in gear and sort out these fucking leaderboards?! one of those hackers has been promoted to fucking lieutenant general for fuck sake!!!!! argh ffs EA ur a bunch of cunts
_-_911_-_180891

ZamoII wrote:

ok right when the fuck are EA going to get their fucking arses in gear and sort out these fucking leaderboards?! one of those hackers has been promoted to fucking lieutenant general for fuck sake!!!!! argh ffs EA ur a bunch of cunts
I'm 50% Yes / I'm also 50% No

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard