farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im an allstar.
cause 99.99% of cal main players approve of this.
allstar or no allstar, its not the team, its the player. I dont care what team you play for or cal m or cal o. Most cal M players have registration of a superhuman. My reg isnt perfect but its good. In battlefield 2 the kill is determined by 3 things. Hitreg, some amount of skill, cone of fire. Thats it. You could have all the skill in the world but with no reg youll suck balls. Its also vice versa.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
we'll lose 0v8 wtf are u talking about? come rape us now and ill be happy with you
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

ColtsX wrote:

I remember 100-0ing client l alot.
you suck i can 100-0 client l without even opening up bf2.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
lets see it, now 100-0 makes sense but 0-8???
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

farmerfez wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im an allstar.
cause 99.99% of cal main players approve of this.
allstar or no allstar, its not the team, its the player. I dont care what team you play for or cal m or cal o. Most cal M players have registration of a superhuman. My reg isnt perfect but its good. In battlefield 2 the kill is determined by 3 things. Hitreg, some amount of skill, cone of fire. Thats it. You could have all the skill in the world but with no reg youll suck balls. Its also vice versa.
Here we go again, people and their "HitReg"
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

we'll lose 0v8 wtf are u talking about? come rape us now and ill be happy with you
Shadow if you do 5v5 em plz let me ring.

Crying about reg is just dumb its how you play and in your moive you dont get shit reg.

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

lets see it, now 100-0 makes sense but 0-8???
He means 0v8 zero players would beat client l.

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-05-27 22:24:55)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

ColtsX wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Shadow if you do 5v5 em plz let me ring.

Crying about reg is just dumb its how you play and in your moive you dont get shit reg.
I never said i get shit reg, i said it was good but not totally ownage such as some other movies ive seen.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
my reg is random, i dont complain but it does make a huge difference you cant deny that, i also use default settings
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
I need to gather my team gaysex or i can just get a bunch of ringers which probably wont turn out good for them...
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
client is mainly a 5v5 team...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

my reg is random, i dont complain but it does make a huge difference you cant deny that, i also use default settings
Here we go about settings again. Woopiedoo!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

client doesnt even play 8v8....
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
Well, before you joined then.
Which was a couple seasons back. Season 3-4 of CAL

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-05-27 22:28:15)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

well that may be but your missing the point. Kills in BF2 arent really decided by skill level. Yes, it plays a part, but not entirely. Hitreg and cone of fire have A LOT to do with the kills in BF2. If you didnt know (which im guessing you did from how much youve been gloating) BF2 has RANDOM deviation. Which means bullets spray in RANDOM patterns making where the bullets hit RANDOMIZED. It doesnt matter if you aim down to the microscope, the bullet may deviate in midair, dont ask my why.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
if ur going to say here we go about settings you better be using default, because if you have changed them then obviously YOU got sick of bad hitreg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
I don't change shit to my bf2
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

if ur going to say here we go about settings you better be using default, because if you have changed them then obviously YOU got sick of bad hitreg
I use default and the thing is, it comes down to fucking skill either way it does.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

ColtsX wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

I use default and the thing is, it comes down to fucking skill either way it does.
did you just miss my speech a few posts up?
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6301
so u also change size of headshot zone?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

Backupwayback wrote:

i like brokeback mountain too
BlackKoala
+215|6326

farmerfez wrote:

ColtsX wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

did you just miss my speech a few posts up?
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that noone cares.

K?

bai!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

obviously these cal m pros care because they keep posting. If they didnt care they wouldnt post.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
hi koala i love your black "koala"
BlackKoala
+215|6326

farmerfez wrote:

obviously these cal m pros care because they keep posting. If they didnt care they wouldnt post.
If you don't do 8v8 why do you keep talking about main and open?
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...

Backupwayback wrote:

no i dont know what ur talking about, yes it comes down to skill but when two people shoot someone in the head and it reg's for one person thats the probem with bf2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard